Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Castle Town Highschool: Legend of Zelda Group RP (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rate this RP!! X3
  ✪✪✪✪✪ 5 stars!!!!
  ✪✪✪✪ 4 stars!!!
  ✪✪✪ 3 stars!!
  ✪✪/✪ 2/1 star(s)
View Results

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 am
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid didn't know who died and made Link leader, but if Link kept acting like he was a adult things might get ugly between the two. The eyes of his mask focused on Link, Skull Kid didn't say anything before he turned and headed off into the woods. He wasn't going to do it because Link had told him to, he was more so doing it to get away from people, he needed to think. He was going to see if Dark Link wanted to play, but Link ended up taking Dark Link with him. Floating through the trees in thought, Skull Kid started picking up wood that he found, watching as Tael flew about pointing out some smaller pieces of wood.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:15 pm
Monotonesword34
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tragedy ridden, never fit in, and dead now
A life gone so quickly, would it knock at the door?
Fidgeting itty bitty master watches “Oh what an ugly tale

Dark sighed a little as Link pulled him away to go hunting but followed along making sure he had Girahim strapped to his hip before following calmly nodding to Skull kid before he did "There fine you know what it's like over in the domain, I was generally left alone cause of father" he said quietly as he listened and looked out for game before muttering a short series of old hylian as his eyes flashed red and glowed slightly before he pointed over to the left "Deer that way about 50 meters" he whispered

{OOC: Bit of history for Dark Link, Basic short story Dark is a Hylian/Zora half breed, My idea was he was born to two guardians of the water temple who clearly fell in love}

Sprawling and crawling down the body and throat
Melting away the decaying and beaten down heart
Drink in and sink in every bit of your life
I’m hungry for your eyes

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

cimon16

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 3:55 pm
▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓
`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ąɳą`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´
⊰ T h e~W h i t e~S o r c e r e s s ⊱
User Image
Lana simply giggled at Midna. She was never really competitive, that was more of Cia's thing. She dove into the spring and looked around. When Lana popped back up, she gleamed with joy. "There's some really cute little fishes down there, guys! You gotta check it out, you got to!" She really liked fish...maybe she could talk to Link later about getting a pet fish when they return from their mission! Lana nearly squealed at the thought, she was overwhelmed with elation and hope that her wish of having a pet fish would come true.
OverOpalClouds ~>Might I say I love all the Kagerou Project love going on in the post layouts and sigs? I forgot to mention it before lol 3nodding
Where am I? E-Eto...ah! I'm ~>
A spring! Yippee!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> My girls!
Baal Erebus
OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:04 pm
User Image

"Fish? Oh, no." She sat crosslegged. "No fish is going to take my virginity. I plan to keep that until I want to lose it, thank you very much." She looked at the fish with a menacing look. She then went under the water and went down to the very bottom. Since she could hold her breath for a long time, she sat down there. She decided to wait until the boys came back. She could always come back up if she felt she needed to refill on air.  

Duke Baal Erebus

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:55 pm
User Image
An embarrassed blush coated Lana's face as she stuttered her reply awkwardly, "I-I don't follow. I don't think a cute little fishy could or would do that, but I guess if it i-is possible, I-I wouldn't want that either." She released a small sigh of relief as Midna vanished deep into the waters, feeling the awkwardness wash away. Her usual smile returned until she started getting worried about how long Midna was deep down within the spring. She dove into the water once again to check on her and swam back to the surface when she saw her friend was okay. Lana pulled the soaked hair tie from her hair, releasing her hair from its common ponytail structure as she ran the water trickling on her fingers through her hair and hopped out of the spring to dry herself off, get dressed, and check out the area, hoping she wouldn't get in trouble for wandering off.
OverOpalClouds ~>LMAO I laughed so hard I scared my brother! xd And I kinda want her to witness the deer get killed, so I can show how incomplete her personality is without Cia. >_>
A spring! Yippee!
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> My girls!
Baal Erebus
OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:03 pm
User Image

While she was down there, she noticed the fish swimming towards her. "Mmph, mphmphMPH!" (Translation"Nope, nope nope NOPE!) She swam farther off, but then realized one crucial detail:
She was afraid of fish.
She was running low on air, so she swam back up but then noticed that Lana was missing. "Lana?" she yelled as she looked around. She called again. She swam back down as she heard no response.

<>  

Duke Baal Erebus

Yuri_Misawa

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:02 pm
cimon16

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

╔══════════════╗
►Ⓢнєιкαн◄
►ι αм: Ⓖєяυ∂σ/Ⓗуℓιαη◄
►ωнαт αм ι ∂σιηg: Gathering wood with Skullkid◄
►ωнєяє αм ι: Hyrule (Campsite)◄
╚══════════════╝

The night is almost here and the group has finally stopped at a place where they can rest up. The men are in charge of setting up the camp while the women would bathe first. That's chivalrous to say the least, but there is a problem. Sheikah cannot go to the spring with the other girls since she has fooled everyone that she is male, yet she can't go in with the other males because she would have no way of hiding her true gender. Shes going to have to figure her way out of this and soon. Fortunately she running on extra time due to Link asking her and Skull Kid to gather firewood and something to ignite a flame. As Skullkid left to the forest to gather up wood, she followed them behind and began to gather other materials needed aside from wood to start fire, including a pyrite and a stone to start the fire. For the most part she just left Skull Kid alone because he didn't seem like wanted anything to do with anyone who is older than him with the exception of Dark Link. When they were done gathering all the materials needed for firewood, she returned to the campground hoping to see some progress made.

""

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image

♫♪ I was just a lost little boy
When I found my brand new toy
It opened up a world
For me to enjoy ♪♫

☠ Skull Kid ☠

Skull Kid ended up getting lost in thought, though he could sense Sheikah behind him picking things up. After a little while the two returned to camp and Skull Kid dropped the wood down before building a campfire, ready to be lit. Tilting his head to the side, his gaze turned onto Sheikah "Are you an adult?" he asked with a small chuckle. There were people who remained childish even if they got a bit older, if he was going to be with these people he had to know which ones were which.

Tael bumped into his arm "Skull Kid you can't just ask people that!" Tael spoke quietly though Skull Kid didn't seem to hear the fairy as his gaze remained on Sheikah and he let out a small chuckle.

♫♪ It feels so good to be replaced
When the world says that you're a disgrace
Everyone will change their tune
When they see the moon ♪♫

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Baphomet

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

DragonChild09

Eternal Explorer

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:13 pm
(OutOfCity: I'm not getting quoted because you guys are putting my name as Baal Baphomet, I'm Erebus now, so, just a bit of advice)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

{Zelda smiled as she watched lana run to the water. Zelda would of course not join, She dose not know how to swim. But, She would watch. Zelda spotted a big rock that looked over the swimming area. She made her way to the rock and sat and watched. She giggled as she listened to the conversations of Lana and Minda.

{OOC: sorry my posts are crap....I'm drawing a blank...}}

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

OXPerfectpixieXO

OXPerfectpixieXO

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image

User Image

{{Impa followed close behind the princess. She stood behind her as Zelda sat on the rock. Impa crossed her arms and shook her head as she listened in on the conversations of the girls below.}}

cimon16

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2015 6:27 am
(Not rp related, but happy birthday to me)  

Duke Baal Erebus

cimon16

Dedicated Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:37 am
User Image

User Image
Endlessly I see that overheated haze.
And again the laughing will repeat on through the days.
You've been dying for the past ten years.
We are trapped in cycles and the end is never clear.

Link nodded with a sad smile. He wished that Dark could've had him while he was growing up. Link would have stayed, but the pranks were beginning to get a tad bit annoying. Still, if that meant that Dark was going to be left alone then he would have stayed with him. They were cousins after all. No matter what they always have each others' backs. "Yeah I know how it is over there. I have to go and visit soon. I haven't jumped off the high cliff in years. It'd be fun to do that. Hey once we finish this mission, we should all just go there. It would be a nice way to relax our soon to be muscles." He said with a chuckle before Dark Link pointed out a deer. Link looked to him with an odd expression before smiling. "I don't know what kind of powers you gained over the years, but that thing you just did. So awesome. Let's go." He said before hopping into a tree.

Link hopped from tree to tree until they were about 15 meters away. He would've gotten closer, but he didn't want to startle the deer anymore than it already was. Link notched an arrow and took a steady breath as he concentrated. Releasing the arrow, it flew across the sky and struck the dear in its throat. Killing it on impact. "Alright!! I got 'em!" He hopped down from the tree to look at his bounty and smiled. This dear was huge and would be more than enough to feed everyone. "okay, I think this would be good for us tonight. Help me get this thing back to camp. We still gotta skin this." He said grabbing the back portion of the deer.

But a story is a story all the same.
And today like any has an ending so to say.
Far away and out beyond that scorching summer day.

Yuri_Misawa

Baal Erebus

DragonChild09

OXPerfectpixieXO

Monotonesword34

T0ki3

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 6:53 am
User Image
Lana stared in awe at the scenery surrounding her as she walked. She had no clue where she was going, but she didn't mind. Lana gasped and halted where she was when she witnessed a deer. It was her first time seeing one and it truly was an adorable little fella until an arrow abruptly killed the animal. Lana's eyes widened and she gasped, sitting in disbelief as she felt her heart sink. What with this feeling? She couldn't comprehend it...perhaps a negative emotion? If so, she most likely wouldn't be able to understand it. Negative emotions were for her counterpart to decipher, while the white sorceress could comprehend almost only positivity with the exception of emotions that fell into the gray area.

Gazing at the carcass, Lana was baffled. She couldn't fathom who could do such a thing, sitting even more disbelief when Link appeared in her sight. She felt her heartbeat quicken as her eyes swelled with tears, she just couldn't understand why she felt this way or what this feeling even was! Link couldn't have killed it, he's too nice, she tried to convince herself but when she overheard him mention skipping the deceased deer, she stepped back and turned away, running back towards the spring as she wiped away her trailing tears.

Finding her way back to the spring didn't take very long, especially running as fast as she could. Lana silently sat beside Princess Zelda and Impa, her face shrouded with a pale hue as she tried to reprocess and make sense of the event she had witnessed.

OverOpalClouds ~>Aww, she's so confused sad
Woods(?)
Hanging with the gang! Aka ~> Link and Dark Link
Monotonesword34
OXPerfectpixieXO
Cimon16
Baal Erebus

O c t 1 9 9 8

Timid Darling

10,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Duke Baal Erebus

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:13 am
User Image

After she had fallen asleep after she got out, she woke up with a start as soon as she heard someone's footsteps. She looked around and saw that they began to Lana. "Lana? What's wrong?" She walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder. "Is something wrong?" She looked off into the woods to see if anything was there. Hmm. Nothing out there. "Did something happen?"  
~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff