Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]
Naruto: A New Era Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 1:46 pm
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

"Pardon my prejudice comment, but I will not forgive anyone who attacks my village! Be it a man, woman or even my own child! Long live the jewel of my ancestors!" She said with an angry tone. Wher two tailed chakra cloak took form as she said this deflecting the black flames. She fired a small tailed beast bomb at the attacker.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:25 pm
User Image

Zero Cross

The man who walks the path of both light and darkness

The wanderer

Zero watched the battle from afar his chakra cloak came around him it formed two wings, two horns, and a tail. the horns, wings, and tail solidified and he flew into the air he activated his sharingan and sent a visual image of himself into everyone in the village and he said "My name is Zero Cross and i am not native to the leaf village. i am seen as an outcast i have contemplated this very villages destruction. i now have the pieces of my puzzle to do so and now i will leave acro the dragon of light and darkness and the angel of death to your destruction. So know i will take my leave and bring back the one enemy you destroyed the akatsuki. i will undo what naruto uzimaki did and everything his family achieved. since that is the duty of a cross to destroy everything good and just." then the image disappeared and he walked away
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

HealingAssass1n

loth17

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:11 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Revan Okubo

Raging Lightning of the Clouds

Mitsuki managed to hurt Zero's feelings as well, now he was attacking the village too. Was this a surprise? Not really. He should have been more careful. Ouch..burn. I think his soul felt that one. He thought as a slight smirk appeared on his face. He was practically doing what izanami intended to do herself anyway. The Leaf village was being attacked.

Revan's face remained neutral as Senju gave her little speech. It pretty much spiced up the tension in his opinion, noting Izanami's frown. He was going to watch this fight with great interest. Now this is getting good...I hope it doesn't get ruined with the Kamui this time......What's this? Another one with a chakra cloak?he thought to himself. The fact that this Senju girl was a Jinchuriki was indeed a surprise. He had never seen the Rinnegan in person but he only heard the legends told about such powerful eyes. The question still remained to be answered. Who will win?

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:35 am

Izanami Uchiha

"Then we are the same. That is why I can't forgive the leaf village." Izanami said while Mitsuki charged the tailed beast bomb. Izanami took a deep breath and activated both her eyes. "This is going to sting." She grumbled as the tailed beast bomb was fired at her. She activated her Kamui causing the tailed beast bomb to be sucked through a portal in front of Izanami. It was then spat out in the center of the village causing a rather large explosion inside the village. "That was fun. want to fire another one?" Izanami smirked as her left eye began to bleed.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:09 pm
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

Zero Hirashima

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

When Izanami had diverted the large beast bomb, it did explode but suddenly dispersed, before getting sucked into a central point, in a street. When the explosion disappeared, a shark head of stone with some kind of water in it remained, it was like a portal that absorbed the explosion, sucking in the explosion like an implosion. The stone shark head disappeared into the street as it left very little damage but Shayu walked into the scene, "Can't you just leave the village alone you crazy hag." He asked as he had healed enough to use some chakras, but noticed that her left eye started bleeding, her chakra seemed a bit off as well. He had looked at Zero when he left, wondering what he had meant by what he said but just figured that it was another messed up Sharingan user who was evil... shocker. He also looked at Ms. Senju seeing her cloaked in her tailed beast's chakra.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:20 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki's eyes glowed before making a swinging motion with her hand. The chakra of two tailed matabi formed a larg fist and socked the uchiha. "As long as I live, you will not harm the leaf village!" she yelled in anger. Thanks to the shark demon of the leaf, the damage to the village was avoided.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:53 am
]

Izanami Uchiha

"Then you will not live long." Izanami said as the fist of the two tails collided with Izanami's Gunbai. The chakra was converted to wind right in front of Mitsuki making it a rather hard to dodge counter attack.

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Azorius_Beat

Huntress_Aria

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2015 11:43 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan observed the battle as a very aggravated Cross left the area. The battle between Senju and Uchiha continued to rage. But still, he didn't know these two people, this Ashton and Izanami as well. It would be nice to know what he was working with. He continued to observe the battle with great interest.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Monotonesword34

EA R0N1N

Huntress Aria

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 12:45 am
User Image

Mitsuki Senju

Mitsuki was hit by the wind chakra causing an explosion with smoke everywhere. Suddenly three more powerful tailed beast bombs were closing in on Izanami. Mitsuki stood back up her tailed beast chakra healing her quickly before throwing boulders at her as well. She turned to one of the ninja who showed up. "Shayu keep an eye on cloud boy! And take him out!" she ordered.

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:32 pm
Hyper_Fox2

Azorius Beat

Zero Hirashima

The Android Soldier

Huntress Aria

loth17

User Image
Shayu Hiroshi
Shark Demon of the Leaf

Shayu looked at the ninja who had showed up but he didn't do anything about the battle just yet. Shayu looked at Mitsuki as she had used three more powerful beast bombs which he replied as using the same jutsu as before, the shark well appeared, sucking the three beast balls into its portal, which he used a bit of chakra to hold it. Shayu looked at Mitsuki, "You didn't want her attacking the village but if she redirected those beast balls, then you would have done more damage then her!" he warned letting the boulders go, but he then made sure to be conservative with his chakra, using the hidden mist jutsu only he made the mist thick and heavy with his chakra around Izanami, making it so that she would believe it to be thick and far, meaning if she had used her gunbai to change it, she would meet something more. The mist was around her in a two foot thick mass, if she changed it to the razor wind like chakra before, he would be able to control it with his chakra, having a small amount of training with wind chakra which he would control to have the razor wind close in on her, causing her damage and if she would use her ability to phase through it, she risked meeting a charge from Mitsuki or straining her sharagan possible.

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:40 am

Revan Okubo

Revan heard Mitsuki's order to the shark demon to attack him. His lightning style armor was activated in an instant. He wasn't one to underestimate his opponents, no matter the rank or skill. He remained cautious and on guard as the battle between Senju and Uchiha progressed. If the two f them were to fight, the first move would be Shayu's. But he did agree with the Shark demon to an extent, it was a risky move launching more beast bombs at Izanami. Maybe she thought that the shark demon would be able to do something about them too.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:31 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton had pulled out a chair and sat down looking almost like there wasn't a life threatening fight going on around him all while the the same puppet as before stood just behind his left shoulder watching the battle also
"So much violence, but so many unique people as well.....hmm guess i might have taken on more than a thought of them" he said mainly to himself as the puppet looked at him and he tilted his head before nodding "Perhaps it might be an idea, prepare Fujin and bring him to me when he is ready....Two battery's should suffice" he ordered before the puppet vanished in a small flash as he stood and clicked his neck and rolled his shoulders getting ready to join into this fight properly

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 pm

Revan Okubo

Revan turned towards Ashton observing his two puppets. He wasn't so sure about the shark demon guy, but he remained on his guard. The leaf village was known for having impressive ninja. "I believe it's safe to assume that you are a puppet master? he inquired.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:02 pm
Ashton
Of the Crimson tides

Ashton turned to Revan and nodded "Indeed i am a puppet master, i also dabble a little in ninjutsu and fuinjutsu, By the looks of it your a nin-taijutsu person yourself or am i mistaken?" he said as he still kept a watch on the fights going on around them as a few strings floated from the tips of his left hand "If i may also ask why are you here in Konoha? and seeing as it is only fair i shall say i'm here for research on a particular jutsu left behind by someone from before the 4th ninja war era"

loth17

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

Android E1

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

EA R0N1N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:51 pm

Revan Okubo

"Yes, I like combat close up and personal. Very personal." Revan replied. "I just came to relax for now. Thought I try out the ramn while I was at it. That's when I ran into these show offs." He added. "Are you from the Sand village?" he asked. Revan's lightning style armor remained activated at a low capacity in case someone tried to pull him into battle. Mitsuki wasn't a happy camper about the village being attacked. He couldn't help but wonder what's going to happen next. Who's your money on? Uchiha or Senju?" he asked.

Azorius Beat

Hyper_Fox2

HealingAssass1n

Zero Hirashima

Huntress Aria

loth17

Monotonesword34

~The Group Hangout~ [Multiplayer Roleplays]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash