Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply ~Roleplay Planning and OOC~
Digimon RP idea Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:31 am
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

You know there's already this digimon RP....

So?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:33 am
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

... Multiple RP's of the same story/world don't do so well.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

HyperFox2

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:41 am
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

Not the same story.. and I've never heard that. I understand it's not usual to have multiple rp's of the same universe at the same time in a guild but that's not gonna stop me, and it's been a couple days since the last post in this rp anyway.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 7:48 am
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

Not the same story.. and I've never heard that. I understand it's not usual to have multiple rp's of the same universe at the same time in a guild but that's not gonna stop me, and it's been a couple days since the last post in this rp anyway.

Your choice, though I saw one of the admins say the same thing in an rp when I joined.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:55 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

Still, why don't you join mine? There's three spots left...if you don't mind playing a villain that is...

I just read yours and it's strongly based on Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion, while mine is a completely original idea that I've been working on for three an a half years...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:28 pm
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

Still, why don't you join mine? There's three spots left...if you don't mind playing a villain that is...

I just read yours and it's strongly based on Digimon Xros Wars/Fusion, while mine is a completely original idea that I've been working on for three an a half years...

I don't want to be a villain. And is it really? I have little knowledge of fusion but from what i do know it's not the same.  

HyperFox2

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:33 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

I don't want to be a villain. And is it really? I have little knowledge of fusion but from what i do know it's not the same.
it's not the same, but very similar in concept. My mixes season 1 & 3 with the Apocalypse, I first posted the original verson in my guild three years ago and you had joined it, and this is the final product of the idea of over time.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:04 pm
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2
Phoenix347
Hyper_Fox2

So?

it's not the same, but very similar in concept. My mixes season 1 & 3 with the Apocalypse, I first posted the original verson in my guild three years ago and you had joined it, and this is the final product of the idea of over time.

I just read through the plot summary of fusion seasons and honestly don't see the resemblance..  

HyperFox2

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm
Hyper_Fox2
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2
Nykromantyk
Hyper_Fox2

I just read through the plot summary of fusion seasons and honestly don't see the resemblance..
oh well...the point is that both RPs are different enough they could run at the same time with no problem...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:36 am
Nykromantyk

Guess so. Domino effect of losing active posters...  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:07 am
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

We're not losing active players, it's the tail end of the summer and people have lives  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:36 am
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

We're not losing active players, it's the tail end of the summer and people have lives

Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

Nykromantyk

Demonic Cyclops

13,000 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:45 am
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk
Phoenix347
Nykromantyk

Tomato, tomato. Potato, potato.

Pomato!

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:03 am
Nykromantyk

Pomato!

User Image

eek
Ummm...
Wha...
Pom...
Tom...