Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Thus Kindly I Scatter ((CLOSED)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:03 pm
Plushy

Plushy fly to the Doom, his old home town, if you could call it that. The Doom is an island of 8 volcano's, off to the west of the main continent, 6 are composite volcano's, they ring around a shield volcano, 3 on each side, and a big lava volcano sit on the other end, connecting the 2 sets of thin composite volcano's. All the volcano's are active, but not erupting, as the dragons that live there keep the lava moving enough to keep any pressure from building up.

It has been some time sense Plushy last swim in lava, he might try that again, if he had time. Plushy fly to the 5th volcano, the first composite volcano to the right of the lava volcano, that was where the library was. Plushy then went to the library, and asked the librarian dragon "Is the wizard redflame here?" "No, he is not." "Where might Plushy find redflame?" "Try the kitchen, he is working on brewing some potions, last i knew." "Thanks." Plushy said. Plushy then when up to the cooking place to find the wizard, he be wanting the metal Plushy found for him.

((my occ))
((is working on a pic of the doom, will try to have it done soon.))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:44 am
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

"Well maybe if you knocked like a normal person you wouldn't have to destroy my fortress every time you come here." she shot back. "At least you see it's good for a defense." she replied and sighed at the fact she'll have to teleport. She preferred her plants and trees for travel but she knew she shouldn't annoy him too much. It's still to early for it. "Fine."] she said with another sigh and touched the orb in his hand.

NeophantomX

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

GregarMoon

Divine Werewolf

3,575 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:54 am
Seyren Kaxfaldir

I have watched cities built and destroyed many times.......

"Then your course is set," Seyren said, his avatar opening his wings and a frozen glass appeared, empty. The water in the dish that was offered to him streamed towards the ice raven, swirling and twisting like tendrils of a cyclone. The water seemed to disappear into the raven, though the ice that formed on the bar seemed to have diminished as the raven took flight, hovering mid-air. "You're walking into uncharted domains, and with the variety of professionalism and your experiences you have pooled here, I entrust you all with the success of your task. I will wait for Jedikiah here, and when I've briefed him on the task, I'll send him to you guys," Seyren offered, as the raven flew upwards and landed on one of the empty shelves, posing himself like an ornament and the icy raven stood as still as the ice it was formed.

"Oh, and messer Dante, that was an excellent mojito you made," Seyren's disembodied voice came from the raven, though the raven no longer moved.

"Now, make haste. Every moment you stay here is an additional scripture the Outcasts are adding to their unknown weapon."

......you would better test your luck against the chill of winter.

((Any news where Jedikiah's owner went? He's been quite silent here o.o))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:56 am
(sorry to interrupt, I was wondering if there was any place for me in this RP? I really like the story line.)  

Yue Belmont

angeldenoche

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:55 pm
Aria Clairbourn

Aria remained quiet through much of the conversation. There was wisdom in stillness when emotions ran high, such as they were with Sashara. Clearly, the woman had been through much within the folds of her home to not wish to return there. And it was neither her place to bid her go or to stay.

When Seyren’s avatar appeared, almost as if mere mention of his name were strong enough to summon him, she gravely regarded his words. Yes. There was still much more that needed to be sought out before any course of action could be taken, by them or anyone else. The troubled look in Irene’s eyes when she imparted the rumors to her that morning worried Aria greatly. Only twice had she witness the Moon worried. And only twice....Aria closed her eyes and banished the thoughts from her mind.

With a deep breathe, she grounded herself in the present moment.

Before she had a chance to answer the Winter Lord however, one of the patrons entered. Her lips stilled, unwanting to speak in the presence of the unknown. While he appeared to be no threat over these last few days and was greeted warmly enough by Dante, he was not one of the Bearers of the Goddess as she had begun to refer to herself and others.

Conversation, however, continued to flow on past and around her silence. It seemed they were all to go, Sashara willing or no, into Valeria to verify and confirm Irene’s disconcerting news. Rarely, did Aria pray to be proven wrong. But in this instance, it would be far better to be ill-formed and mistaken than correct.

The dangers of being right were far more deadly.

OOC: Yue Belmont, you’ll want to speak with Nicko. He’ll be able to let you know. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:22 pm
irigan kitsune

Leon Arcania

Leon listened as Seyren and the others spoke and looked upon Sashara again as she still was adamant about not wanting to go. " Lady Sashara if you truly do not want to participate then your welcome to remain on the ship instead of actually setting foot in Valeria I won't try and stop you. It can be up to you top rescue us if anything happens." suggested Leon half jokingly and half seriously. It was a valid idea if she truly refused to enter Valeria hence his offer. After that it seemed like everything else was in order and he nodded to himself his course clear. " Very well then it seems our course is clear, I'll head to the palace and speak to the king to finalize everything. Meet me at the docks once your preparations are complete and we can set sail for Valeria. As sir Seyren has said time is of the essence. Unless their are some objections?" asked Leon preparing to set out once he heard from them. Though he didn't think their would be it never hurt to be certain, this would be a very dangerous mission after all with no guarantee of success.

Magnus Storm

Magnus looked on expectantly as she finally relented and touched the orb as it glowed and emitted a bright flash of light. When the flash had receded they were standing now outside the peaks looking in the direction it was believed the unknown outcast was coming from. " I can never tell the front of your fortress from the back I wouldn't know where to knock, or if you could even hear it. " spoke Magnus. He and Maia had a very odd relationship, with them having odd and admittedly pointless arguments/ debates like the one they were having now. "At any rate can you sense where this man is with your earth abilities? If he's walking along the ground not terribly far from here you may be able to sense his location. I haven't met him before so my aura abilities can't get a good fix on his location." spoke Magnus again scanning the horrizen for any trace of Neoross.  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:03 pm
Foxzy/Neo

Foxzy Happily took the coffee from the bartender "thanks" he said with a faint smile
he remaind quite trough the entire conversation while drinking the delicious coffee he just got
he didnt quite get the whole situation but he decided. he wanted to come along but he wasnt quite sure if he was welcome
"u-umm sorry to barge in with a weird question b-but would you guys mind if i came along ?"
he asked in a soft timmid tone  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:05 pm
Plushy

Plushy finds wizard redflame in the cook room. "Plushy has found the metal you asked for through the dream link." Plushy said. "Well done Plushy. Now before we can use it we must first purify it so we know what kind of metal it is. It most important we know so we can work how it will be useful in the potion. To purify you must first wash with water, then melt with fire in pot." Plushy did as redflame instructed, first washing the metal with water, this made the metal more shiny. Plushy then put the metal into the pot and worked the fire, but the metal wouldn't melt. "Why won't the metal melt?" "Fire needs to be much hotter, dragon fire works well when flames are hot, different dragons need different needs to keep their fire up, because we have nothing to offer the other dragons you will have to fire it up, and may have to find you fire source..." Plushy is a human eater and his fire source is human blood, Plushy was unhappy with what he had to do, but it had to get done. "Plushy wonders if you have any extra blood on you?" "No, we do not, i'm a wizard, not a doctor, dragon or vampire." "Plushy be back then, mind the metal will you, don't want to lose it." Plushy said. Plushy would have to find blood to make his fire hot, Plushy check with the doctor first, he might have some in baggy form, witch Plushy would prefer, vs Plushy be a vampire...

((my occ))
((is work working the pic, wants it to look good before we post it, sorry it taking longer than expected...))

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image

Maia Stone
Second Command of the Outcasts

Maia sighed looking around them. She didn't understand why the elven male just like questioning things. "Does it matter? You can always just knock. What if I wasn't home? My home would be defenseless." she told him as they made it to where she felt the outcast. Her trees and grounds never lie and she smiled. "Oh yes...he's close. I know these parts. Let's go." she said following her own trail. They were in Northern Valeria, her first place where she started tainting those to become Outcasts.

NeophantomX

Phoenix347

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:37 am
(( is it just me or is it quite a while ago since the last post ? O-o ))  

equaled

Shy Otaku

17,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friendly 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:47 am
(( Nope it isn't just you, sorry about that I've been making time for other people's rps but alleviating very little for my own. I will get a post up and move the story along today. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:45 pm
Magnus Storm

Magnus looked on following beside Maia who led the way. " I could pick up your particular aura signature coming from within the fortress so I knew you were home. Though the reading wasn't good enough to pinpoint where in that large fortress you were. ... Lead on you know these lands better then I." replied Magnus continuing to follow beside her. With his memory gone he knew little of the lands of Valeria though he did feel like the place was somehow familiar. Shaking his head to clear the feeling he refocused on Maia and the road ahead continuing to scan for the unknown outcast Neoross. His elven eyes were quite sharp and so he knew he should be able to spot him as soon as he came into his field of view, though Maia would obviously know of his coming first as she was leading them to his location in the first place.

irigan kitsune
Phoenix347

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Nicko1421

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:06 pm
Dante Virgils
"The Tattered Man"

He exhaled softly as the others seemed to come to the same conclusion, though Sashara's unwillingness to budge on her stance left them at somewhat of a stand still. He smiled lightly at Leon's advice however, it was a sound plan though did require her to at the very least go with them.

"Sashara if the kingdom has become truly as infested as information leads us to believe, we may need your help." He was referring to combat of course. Their skirmish a few days ago had made it apparent of a few things, none of them were going to solve this problem on their own, and their enemy was incredibly powerful. With Leon now on his way to gather the necessary supplies he found himself hoping for the best, a rare example of when he was wishing for something rather than acting upon it.

"But I am afraid Seyren is correct, we must gather our belongings and get ready to leave. I recommend you gather your belongings as well, pack for a short venture." He said referring to those who had rented rooms from him for the last few nights. As he walked towards the front of the cafe the customer he had brought the coffee to caught his attention, with a shy request. He raised an eyebrow as he looked down towards him unsure if he had heard him correctly. "My apologies?" He asked. "I'm afraid that this trip is not a friendly venture. Why would you want to join in on such a journey?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:10 pm
|| Neoross Xemeron ||
||Location; Northern Valeria||
||Theme tone||
||With; Alone||
||Thoughts: I once saw a sailor, sailor, sailor... I once saw a sailor...||
||OOC; I'm pretty much just waiting for you two to approach him...||
||--Appearance--||

Neoross was still walking just outside the barrier in north Valeria. He couldn't find an easy way over yet, and hoped he'd find one soon. Otherwise he'd have to start climbing, and doing so with a poleaxe wasn't an easy task.  

Phoenix347

Angelic Scrounger

5,875 Points
  • Skill Up 50
  • Vanquished Angel 50
  • Waffles! 25

me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:30 pm
Plushy

Plushy left the cook room, walked out the volcano, and spread his wings. Plushy glide to the 6th volcano, where the doctor was. The doctor office is near the bottom of the volcano, Plushy landed above it, and had to walk down more to get there. Plushy enter the doctor office, he find the doctor and asked "Do you have any extra human blood?" The doctor look funny at Plushy, the look of utter disbelief exaggerated on his face. "Food is food, most dragons just eat it, why would I have any food blood???" "To help fix human pet problem? You is doctor and vet both, no?" "No, when pet has problems, pet gets cooked and eaten, we not worry about food much, we has too much of it already." Plushy left the doctor sad, this meant he might have to eat a human, humans where not food though, or Plushy didn't think so. Plushy walked over the 8th volcano in the center, heading to the 1st volcano, where the prison Death was, (though most dragons call it a food store). All the outcast had been sent there for execution (dragon feeding) and the Death is full of corrupt humans, waiting to be eaten.

((my occ))
((may not be able to post as much, is fixing roof, and has much work to do outside... will try to keep plushy moving, but is try only, we have work to do. this also means the doom pic is delayed also, though it almost done...))

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff