Welcome to Gaia! ::

Genuine

Back to Guilds

A place for artists of all sorts to come together. 

Tags: artists, writers 

Reply Genuine Lounge
Introduce Yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hello!
  Hi
View Results

Da-Oreo-Cookeh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:14 pm
Hello! I'm Da-Oreo-Cookeh, but IRL my name is Oriana. Art has always been my passion, and typically draw whenever I have free time. I'm kind of shy, but can really be outgoing once I know you.

I usually do traditional art (Mostly sketches and drawings) because I'm not very good at digital art. I also usually draw in an anime/chibi style. If you are interested, here's my dA account. http://silverstartm.deviantart.com/

Other than art, I love music (listening to it, playing instruments, singing), musicals, plays, writing, reading, etc. I love the arts in general, so not just art specifically. I enjoy the outdoors too, and love camping.

I'm really new to Gaia Online and love to make friends, so if you want to be my friend, then I'm perfectly fine with it. I joined this guild because it looked like a nice group that would accept everyone and because I could share my art and talk about art as well as view others' art. I hope to have a ton of fun on Gaia Online and hope to meet new friends. Have a nice day!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:47 pm
Name: Sai
Sex: Female

Hobbies: Cosplay, Modelling,
Giving artists a chance to a full-time carreer  

Lady Sairu

1,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Metallic Vermilion Bird
Crew

Virtuous Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 am
Da-Oreo-Cookeh

Lady Sairu

Hello Oriana and Sai! Welcome to Geniune! ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 am
Hello~~
I'm Zan.
After a little tour in the Genuine Forum, I've fallen in love with this guild heart , so I've joined it!

I like drawing; I'm interested in japanese culture (not only anime/manga) and I'm studying for the N5 test; sometimes I like writing nonsense stories.
When I've time, I open a little temporary Art Shop.

Nothing else (-v-)7

Nice to meet you all *bow*  

Zangrien

Profitable Seeker

8,350 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Bane of Kokeshi 50

RyuuXin

Tiny Strawberry

8,825 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:26 am
Yo I'm LazyRyuu or just call me ryuu xD
I like anime and manga very much and I aspire to be great artist~

My Tumblr
and
My DeviantArt  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 3:06 pm
Hi, I'm Coke or Anthony.

I'm twenty seven.

I've been on and off gaia for ten years.

I love art. I'm really interested in the abstract expressionists from 1920-1950's. I also like impressionism and color field..Comics also interest me, I love Frank Miller's stuff.

Outside of art I like to read, write, cook and hike ^.^

3nodding  

under the coke sign

valiant villainous

Dangerous Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:22 pm
Hello I'm Vali, or whatever other name you wish to attach to me.
I joined this guild because I'm really bored and don't know what to do with my life I like to draw.

Sometimes I open temp art shops so I can make enough gold to buy random things on gaia and dress up my avi. Yup.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:29 am
Hi! You may call me KC or Hige. I'm a (frustrated) amateur artist with no education on art or whatsoever. I do try to learn though through tutorials and feedback. I've been away gaia for years (probably more than 5 years). I was hoping on finding an active guild (this being an art guild is a bonus)

I only ever do digital and sketches cause of my lack of skill and budget. I love paitings though.

I create, sell and buy art when I'm inspired.

I've been a member since 2006. (LOL what)

My hobbies include watching movies, singing (like loudly), trying to learn new stuff and trivias.  

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:07 pm
Zangrien

LazyRyuu

under the coke sign

valiant villainous

ll Hige ll

Here's a warm welcome to Genuine! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2015 7:41 am
Hello, hopefully I can be a decent member of this community.
I don't really wish to be active on Gaya anymore due to zOMG! being shut down, but I came back and joined due to loneliness. I miss the good days of active guilds and socializing.
I appreciate all forms of art, although I study digital illustration and strive to become pro one day.  

Shiroad

Invisible Friend

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:16 am
Shiroad
I miss the good days of active guilds and socializing.

So do we. Welcome to Genuine. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:43 pm
Hello my name is Mae, but you can call me Maedusa or Mae any is fine! I'm twenty-one and i love art. I used to draw all the time when I was younger and have been trying to get back into it. I really love making pixel sprites and hopefully can post some up soon.

I just joined Gaia, so I am new, but I saw this board and read about it. I just loved it. I collect Music Boxes and have some from all around the world.

Anime, video games, drawing, and baking are my life. I'm excited to meet everyone and hopefully chat with you all.  

Maedusa

Divine Nymph

8,950 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kohee

Romantic Dreamer

15,150 Points
  • Confectioner’s Sweetest Confession 100
  • Chocolatier’s Faithful Gift 200
  • Chocolate Champion: Sundae! 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 09, 2015 3:11 am
Maedusa
Hello my name is Mae, but you can call me Maedusa or Mae any is fine! I'm twenty-one and i love art. I used to draw all the time when I was younger and have been trying to get back into it. I really love making pixel sprites and hopefully can post some up soon.

I just joined Gaia, so I am new, but I saw this board and read about it. I just loved it. I collect Music Boxes and have some from all around the world.

Anime, video games, drawing, and baking are my life. I'm excited to meet everyone and hopefully chat with you all.

Welcome to Genuine Mae (and to Gaia as well)! You can make a gallery at our forum here to show your creations (would be excited to see it since pixel art is so cute). I love anime as well, though I'm not very updated.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:45 am
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif Tell us a little about yourself: I am 23 years old and i have two chronic illnesses that limit me from working so I have made boutique that I hope will one day sell items when I am ready and have a good stock up of items I have made and fixed.
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif Why did you join Genuine?
I need support from other crafters like me to encourage me to get up and enhance my skills and do what needs to be done instead of laying in bed all day worrying if I will wake up tomorrow.
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif What is your favorite type of art?
I like shabby chic and french country looks. i like to crochet, quilt, sew and paint (distress) stuff and decorate.
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif Do you create / sell / buy / collect art?
Sell and buy
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif How long have you been a member of Gaia Online?
For a very long itme
gaia_smilies/icon_star.gif What other hobbies do you have?
I own a minecraft server as well.  

Lady Annahstas

Blessed Raider

7,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

AlthIndor

Vice Captain

Greasemonkey

40,725 Points