Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:11 am
(Wisdom Check to see If I remember which door I came out of in my rush.)
(Man, dice have not been friendly lately. 4 total on the check.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:42 am
Once you get inside the metallic smell is stronger, but you see no signs of where it might be coming from. You can also see ornate looking sconces about 7ft up the walls. They are spaced roughly 10ft apart in this room and are currently unlit.  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 5, 1, 2, 5, 3, 1, 6, 6, 1, 3, 4, 1, 6, 2, 5, 6, 4, 3, 2 Total: 68 (20-120)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:29 am
With a sigh of relief, John turned his lantern off, then pulled a piece of chalk from his and placed a 'I' on the inside of door they just entered, before placing the chalk back into his pocket.

"They apparently didn't want to heat the unused rooms, after kicking you out." John joked at Lydia's remark as he strapped the crossbow to his back, and to pull the mace from his side. In such tight spaces the advantages of the bow were overshadowed by the chance of hitting an ally with it.

(Just a rolling, hoping to get all the bad rolls over with.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:38 pm
The room darkens as the lantern is turned off. The only light now is coming from Threan's lantern and the dark stained glass windows next to the door. The shadows cast by that light appears as the blood red and deep grey of her symbol.

((hahaha! I hope it works! If they continue I'll figure something out to help with the rolls.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:42 pm
(I thought Pyrrha's, now in the hands of Threan, was lit.)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:50 pm
((The way he worded it I'm not sure if he set it down in front of him on the ground before entering, or is holding it in front of him while walking. If he's holding it I'll correct.))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

orphen5555

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:11 pm
(He's holding it. ^_^)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:46 pm
((Cool, updated to account for that!))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kowsauni rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:58 pm
((well, I think the first step would be for someone to roll something in the double digits...)

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed to say this, but I left in such a hurry I don't remember which door I came through. One things for sure something has to have been behind one of these doors to have closed it so I'm going to see If I can hear anything. "

Lydia moves up to her door on the left (the north door) and places her ear against it to try and hear anything beyond.

(9 total listen check, oy)  
loth17 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:04 pm
Pyrrha walked up to the south door and tried to hear what was on the other side.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:05 pm
(What is wrong with us?)  
orphen5555 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:02 pm
(the gaia dice roller hates life.)

Threan walks over to the door Lydia is next to and puts his ear to the door as well.

(Listen 2+6= cool  

orphen5555

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:23 pm
(If there was a table in this crypt i would flip it)  
Kishi Bojin generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:36 am
((Hmm... What happens if you use the random number generator instead of dice? You can all re-roll your listen checks with that and see if it works better. If it's still giving everyone low numbers I'll think of a way to modify the rolls so we can actually play))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:43 pm
Do they know how stupid they all look? John thought, as he looked at the two choices before him. To open ether or wouldn't change much and would push their cause along. But, he guessed they didn't want to walk into a hoard of the undead, or the like. Though, he knew he could make their lives simpler, but instead just stood back and watched the three act like children trying to listen into their parents' conversations.

Taking a knee, John started to whisper a prayer in Elven to Baccob.

(Casts create Table for loth17 to flip.

Is their any way we could see Threan's Character Sheet? It isn't with the others and just wan't to see it. AND Just checking in...)  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff