Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:10 pm
I'm so sorry! I'm just so freaking busy... Ugh... Planning a wedding is freaking impossible....  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:12 pm
shabatha
I'm so sorry! I'm just so freaking busy... Ugh... Planning a wedding is freaking impossible....

No worries! That's quite a big task! Your's or a friends?  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2014 11:15 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha

Mine biggrin
I've been engaged since May, getting married in July... Just found out that the place we were going to get married in, is a dump... He wanted to get married there, told me it was really nice... BS I went and checked three days ago and I wouldn't get married there if you paid me too! And everywhere else is expensive as hell... ugh....

Anyway! I'll try to have posts up tomorrow! Promise!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 12:03 am
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

Mine biggrin
I've been engaged since May, getting married in July... Just found out that the place we were going to get married in, is a dump... He wanted to get married there, told me it was really nice... BS I went and checked three days ago and I wouldn't get married there if you paid me too! And everywhere else is expensive as hell... ugh....

Anyway! I'll try to have posts up tomorrow! Promise!

Well congratulations then! I'm sorry to hear about your troubles though, I know getting weddings put together can be pretty troublesome, but I wish you and your husband to be the best of luck and good wishes in making everything turn out perfectly! 4laugh  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:18 pm
Thanks Sithious!

Also! Bwahahaha, Tallie has made her appearance biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 3:26 am
shabatha
Thanks Sithious!

Also! Bwahahaha, Tallie has made her appearance biggrin

No worries!

Ah, excellent! Looking forward to seeing how this turns out! twisted  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:59 pm
CaptainXXMorgan

Lord Sithious

Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

wolf_with_a_Dragon

Nicko1421

-l- Asu Chan -l-

I'll try to post tomorrow. I seem to have caught a really not nice cold and can't think straight.

Also Asu Chan! The basic explanation is that Clover wants to really find her brother. Who is also a bat Faunus. Tallie happens to have been in an underground group with the two before Clover was let go, and Tallie took over. Leading to what is happening now. And Clover knows that Tallie can tell her where her brother is.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 9:05 pm
shabatha
CaptainXXMorgan

Lord Sithious

Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

wolf_with_a_Dragon

Nicko1421

-l- Asu Chan -l-

I'll try to post tomorrow. I seem to have caught a really not nice cold and can't think straight.

Also Asu Chan! The basic explanation is that Clover wants to really find her brother. Who is also a bat Faunus. Tallie happens to have been in an underground group with the two before Clover was let go, and Tallie took over. Leading to what is happening now. And Clover knows that Tallie can tell her where her brother is.

OH... Thanks!  

furlace

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 12:39 am
In case anyone's wondering, I'm going to hold off on posting at the current moment, I'll probably post something when it looks like I have a better spot to jump in. Hope that doesn't cause trouble for anyone! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 9:14 am
So Virus infection thing bleh.... I'll try to have posts out today but i'm feeling really very bleh and the trip to the doctor didn't help any... So.... bleh.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 am
shabatha
So Virus infection thing bleh.... I'll try to have posts out today but i'm feeling really very bleh and the trip to the doctor didn't help any... So.... bleh.

You know I'm jumpy when the first thing that comes to mind when you say 'virus infection' is "Where are the zombies?" xd  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:09 pm
Well don't push yourself to hard now! :3 Glad to see you back on Gaia though!  

Nicko1421

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:09 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha

You know I'm jumpy when the first thing that comes to mind when you say 'virus infection' is "Where are the zombies?" xd

Lol!!!

That's an interesting idea. I'm patient zero razz
Had to to back to the doc today and I've got quadruple ear infections. Or two infections in both ears haha. I feel fine so I'll be posting before bed tonight Kay smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:50 am
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

Lol!!!

That's an interesting idea. I'm patient zero razz
Had to to back to the doc today and I've got quadruple ear infections. Or two infections in both ears haha. I feel fine so I'll be posting before bed tonight Kay smile

That'd make for an interesting book; I Roleplayed With Patient Zero. xd

I'm sorry to hear about that, I hope you can beat it soon then, ear infections are always the worst I have to say. I'll see if I'm able to post as well, depends on if it looks like there is an opening or not.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:37 am
CaptainXXMorgan

Lord Sithious

Valentine Valtieri

Kami GearX

wolf_with_a_Dragon

Nicko1421

-l- Asu Chan -l-

Hey folks, noticed Shabatha replied again in the roleplay, so I was wondering, from everyone, is anyone going to try and continue the roleplay? I'd like to, but obviously more people need to be involved still if we're going to.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff