Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
We had A good Run but....Closed Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:26 am
Draxus Versaw The XI, The Prince of Light

User Image
"Everything must be balanced. Even balance itself..."

Draxus listened quietly to Sonaria. It was a horrible story, not once did he interrupt, nor did he force her to stay put with his hand. Instead when she started to move he let go. He had questions he wanted answered, but he would let the silence prevail as they walked. 'I shouldn't have taken out my stress on her like that... She wanted to help me relax and while I did, I did it in the wrong way. Maybe before she leaves my side for today I can apologize for it... Would that be right? Hmmm...' Draxus was in deep reflection on what he had said and done. He felt it wouldn't be right to apologize since he had meant every word that he had said at that moment. He did not want to apologize out of pity either, he wanted to apologize as an equal, with empathy.

The time spent in silence was calming, but also somewhat unsettling. It did not last too terribly long however, for soon enough they were at his room again. Or perhaps it was that it was a really long journey and since he had been thinking it seemed shorter. It didn't matter in either case. Once he was in the room he moved over to the small basin and checked if it had water, it did. "Go ahead and rinse away the tear streaks if you want. I need to get something. I won't force you to stay, but if you could wait a moment..." Draxus quickly moved over to his bed and disrobed his upper half to reveal the bandaged stumps on his back. They didn't show through his clothes, they weren't big enough for that, but they were big enough to hold a gauze around them. He reached back slowly and peeled away the gauze until there was nothing left but the black stumps, the white bone on the inside also slightly darkened due to charring. They had sealed the wounds by cauterizing them. He set the bandages next to his shirts and then turned to look at Sonaria, a pendant of the sun hanging from around his neck. "This may seem a bit morbid, but, just as you have revealed your scars, so to shall I, for balance. If you wish, you may touch them, but please, be gentle... They cause such pain as to paralyze me at times." Once more Draxus turned, this time he sat down, folding his legs under so that he was slightly raised off of the ground due to his legs.

"You've most likely seen my wings displayed in the palace as well. I hope they weren't unappealing to look at." His voice had suddenly gotten low, and he was looking at the ground in front of him in extreme concentration. This was both painful, embarrassing, and awkward. Draxus could think of no other way to give his apology though. It was all he had to give to the woman. That and one other thing, but that would be once she was ready to leave the room.

((OOC smile )

".. The world is cruel, but also kind. We must give it the same treatment."

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:51 am

The King of Abraxos
Draxus Versaw X

User Image

Draxus smiled as he heard her speak of the manner she had been treating his son and her thoughts on what his reaction would be if she told him she was his mother."Be careful that little pup's bite outweighs it's bark so be kind enough to watch your boundaries."When she brought up marrying into nobility he frowned a little."Well look whose talking,and besides to be honest you didn't spend all that much time aside the chefs or the other maids.That did not even turn out well,as it turns out she had been putting poison in my food but do to my bodies size she hadn't been giving me enough to kill me,I guess being as big and as bad as I am has it's definite perks here and there but it's downfalls too,and I know it wouldn't mean much coming from me but if I may say you still are the fairest and you seem to have not aged much since that time not too long ago.The people should be glad that you are High Queen and that you are apart of the upper echelon of the residing kingdoms government but if they do you're more than welcome back to Abraxos theres enough living space for anyone to live in," Draxus said and them looked at her before letting out a small laugh at her attempted assassination of the Bellris Queen with a servant.

"They've been there not even a day and you already attempt to end a royal's life,you reall are still that devious woman I knew when we were younger,and yes Draxus surely has shown himself to be well educated in politics but I taught him to know politics up,down,left,right,forwards,and backwards because although they aren't always interesting they are just as if not more important than skill on the battlefield," he said before thinking of Gwendolyn and Draxus as a couple."Perhaps you may be right,I'll take it into consideration and nothing is stopping you from saying what you feel I won't take away your born rights and yeah you have earned the name,admittedly though you must agree with me saying it is rather amusing to hear,a chuckle worthy joke." he said before he sat down in the chair but backwards,resting his arms on the back instead of sitting in it normally.

Hadies queen

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:59 am
Sonaria Callieach
High Princess of the Fifth Kingdom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sonaria went over to the Basin and splashed water on her face, and then dried her face with the bottom of her black shirt. She sighed softly as she let it fall back down, and then she turned around at the wrong time and saw Draxus taking his shirt off “I don’t…want to see” she said as she looked down and made her way over to him while looking at the ground, she then sat down in front of him “probably never herd that before huh?” she sighed softly

“When I was younger I would Always go and walk passed your wings every day” she said “at first when I did I always felt hate for you…I always thought ‘who would give up such a gift’ and then later as I learned why you did I felt like you had done the only thing any other ruler would never have done.” She said “I wanted you to have fun because you where acting like such a tight wad” she smiled, some of her old humor coming back “someone who’s done so much for his people deserves to live a little. You where lucky to get your wings back in the form of light, but what if you weren’t so lucky? You would never have flied again”

Sonaria sighed “You should cover yourself back up” she said “you don’t want anyone coming in and thinking we where up to no good” she said with a small smile, some of her humor coming back “I told you about Sasha because I felt like you needed to hear that. The entirety of the fifth kingdom is to bring together the other four…Abraxos was just unlucky to have itself represented in the army and the army alone” she said “and your wings aren’t unappealing…and as morbid as it sounds, well preserved actually”

Sonaria smiled "I will admit, I act like a five year old...but I prefer that to having to act like a princess all the time" Sonaria smiled at him and she stuck out he hand “hey, friends okay?” she said to him “lets try not to beat each other up anymore…at least in public of that’s okay with you” she said "lets start over okay?" she smiled "I'm Sonaria, Child of the King, No relation to the queen. I think you and my sister would make a good couple. My favorite color is black and I can talk to the blue stones without going insane, You are?" she smiled.

Kami GearX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:16 am
User Image
High Queen
Magdalenia Cailleach

The Shining Dragon

l was born to Nothing
And Raised to Nothing
If you come from Nothing
when everyone has Something...

Magdalenia sighed as she looked at him "You where always so distracted as a Prince. I bet it was the white hair that kept you interested considering that all the other maids and servants and slaves where always panting over you" she said "you know, I heard some of what the girls said 'oh Goliath, he may be so tall but just makes him more handsome'" she said him and then shrugged "I lost track of what happened In Abraxos....did you EVER get married after our little....Teenage Curiosity?" she asked "or did you ever find a Noble women that your father approved of?" she said

Magdalenia chuckled slightly "Hey I was devious enough to go after the 'Goliath' of Abraxos, you know, try to get him to notice me, and make him stand up to good ol' dad and put me on the throne as his queen...and when that didn't work I ended up on the throne of some place with more power" She shrugged "my scheming never stopped...Though I will say I regret some of it...I'm not as heartless as everyone says I am...Being a scullery maid would have been a ton easier then ruling a country, staying by your side even as a Mistress would have been easier then ruling a country, but I had to learn the hard way...and I'm not saying that I dislike it...I just hate being fake all the time" she said "If I could just be Magdalenia, and not have to bother with hiding my cruelty then I wouldn't have a problem with being Queen."

"and thank you, you're probably the only one that thinks of me as 'the fairest'" she managed to chuckle slightly "and hey, Victorianna deserved every knife slash aimed her way. I wish I could have left her with a scar or two, but The maid didn't have any fighting experience I could use" she sighed "Mad Queen Mab" she said as she looked at him "Mad Queen Maggie strikes again, another noble down for the count. We don't know the cause, so lets blame it on Mad Queen Magdalenia" she said as she looked over to Goliath as she finally sat up. The Room was so small that as soon as she sat up her knees where touching his legs "So if you knew you didn't have to come here why did you? was it just because it was a royal Summons and you didn't want to take the chance?" she asked.

.....Would you take something
Just to say it was yours?
Or would you become something
to have everything?

J-bling z1

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:17 am

User Image

Draxus nodded slowly and stood, relieved that the girl didn't want to touch them. He wrapped them back up and then placed his shirt back on slowly, careful of his eternal wounds. "You're right, I've never heard that." He continued to listen and grunted. "Hey now, let's not get to touchy on how I act." A small smile to his lips. Then it frowned slightly, he would explain why in a minute.

Draxus grabbed Sonaria's hand firmly in his. "Do over... I don't think I would be beating you in private either that would be a bit strange. Draxus the Eleventh, son of Draxus the Tenth. No idea who my mother is. Not sure who I should or will marry, though honestly, I would prefer someone like you who could put me in line like this. Favorite color is... Hmm... Dark blue I guess. I went away for a year to study the balance between life and was granted my powers, I still have yet to learn how to fly again." Draxus let go of Sonaria's hand slowly. "I'm giving you the name of Amazon." He chuckled. "And I will keep Mr. Spartan. I like it." He motioned to the door and then pulled out that letter opener. "I've imbued this with light. If you ever need some back-up, on anything, simply say, whisper, yell any of my three names. It will create a flash of light and then a light pillar that extends into the sky. I will come to your aid immediately, no matter where you are. The time limit on that is until the end of these festivities."

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 12:20 pm
"Valuing life is not weakness,"

User Image

- High Princess Gwendolyn Cailleach of the Fifth Kingdom -
Phoenix

Gwendolyn could only smile at the thought of running away. It was a grand idea, one she'd contemplated time and time again, though she hesitated. Did she really want to leave that to her brother, and condemn him to the crown? She nodded as the tunnel opened up for Sonaria, the light seeming a little blinding after spending what seemed like so much time down there. Gwendolyn could only chuckle at the comment the girl had made about Ba'sil. "Of course." The carmine haired girl said as her sister disappeared into the outside world. Gwendolyn stood there for a while, the silence seeming to grow. She only smiled as she gazed around at the sparkling blue stones before commenting in them. "How beautiful." She said before looking at them curiously. "Will you play a song for me again?" She asked, and it was soon that she heard the echoes of music on the cavern walls before a song began to play, one that was rather familiar to her.

Gwendolyn's eyes widened in the slightest as she recognized the tune. It was one that her favorite music teacher made before she was hung for treason. Gwendolyn looked around at the stones in disbelief. She said that she had never shown anyone that song before. "How..." The girl paused before closing her eyes, a smile gracing her features as she listened to the cheerful tune. It was her favorite song, but after the woman's death, Gwendolyn was the only one who knew how to play it. The carmine haired woman lifted up, dancing to the tune on the spacious water floor. Smiling joyously through a series of turns and pivots. Just as she would when she was a child. When she stopped, the song began to draw to a close and Gwendolyn simply looked at the stones in amazement. "Thank you." She said to them before turning to leave. A tunnel opened up for her as the stones allowed her to exit.

Gwendolyn walked toward the light of the tunnel, being released in some random room in the castle. The girl swiftly turned around, only to find the tunnel closed behind her. Gwendolyn sighed, a part of her wishing to be back in the tunnels. It was a beautiful place, and the perfect escape. The crimson haired girl sighed in the slightest before turning to the window, a smirk across her face as she walked over to it before sitting on the ledge and falling out, allowing the winds to catch her just before she hit the ground. The woman laughed as she lied there for a while, gazing up at the ocean sky. How long had it been since she had flown? A good month? The woman smiled as her wings began to rip through her dress, her shape taking form as a Phoenix. Gwendolyn extended her wings as she manipulated the currents for speed in her flight. She took off from the ground, shooting into the air gleefully. She smiled as she did turns drops, only to have herself be picked up again and again by the currents. She smiled as she ducked into the trees, masterfully avoiding them with ease as she tucked and extended her wings accordingly. She flew back up into the air, seeming to feel like a part of the endless sky.

((OOC: Sorry about the late response guys.))

"And disregarding it is not strength."

river rocker

Hadies queen

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

sadsally514

Ivory_Coated_Stars

Destitute Gatekeeper

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:07 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria smiled as she shook his hand and then stood "oh please, no touchy feely?" she grinned but then shook her head "I got it." she said as she put both her hands up as if in surrender "Nice to meet you Mr.Spartan" she said to him as she took the letter opener "poor letter opener...you've been though so much today" she said with a small smile as she put it into her knife belt "I'll do that if I can find anything I can't handle" she grinned.

Sonaria started headed toward the door and when she got their she finally said "oh, and Mr.Spartan. Your no longer in Abraxos, you CAN afford to relax a little." she said but then shrugged "but, hey do what you want." she said "after all its not like theirs going to be another five days of Gala-ness in your life time" she said with a sigh "see you around" she said and began to leave again and then she stopped once more "oh yeah....If I find out anything else on the Banner You'll be first to know" she said and this time she actually managed to walk out of the room, waving to him as she went.

Sonaria sighed as she went though the castle, her clunky boots and black clothing at odds with the beautiful sights. She walked around for a little and then she saw a lot of people still in the Throne room, including Ba'sil. She hesitated in her footing and all of a sudden she slammed head first into a statue "ow" she whispered as she slowly stood back up and put a hand to her bleeding forehead "...okay" she said and just stared at the statue as she contemplated weather or not to go say hi to Clara, Shenaiya and Ba'sil....

Kami GearX

Shabatha

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:24 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

Clara listened to the exchange between the queen and Victorianna fearfully. The young princess probably would've fainted if she had been in Victorianna's place. When the giant man walked in Clara went pale. Who was this man? She was glad when the High Queen excused them. When she was out of the throne room, she let out a small sigh of relief. 'Why couldn't my mother come with me? Or better yet, why couldn't she do this instead of me?' She wondered.

She smiled when Shenaiya introduced herself. "It's nice to meet you Shenaiya. And I wasn't really frightened of your grandmothers mood swing, just surprised. But thank you for apologizing anyway," She said happily. Truth was, she had been frightened, but she didn't want anyone to know.

Clara heard a thud, and turned around, seeing Sonaria, her forehead bleeding. "Oh! What happened?" She asked, walking towards the princess. Clara put one finger on the wound, and used her power-or, the one she liked, at least- to numb the pain. "Did you walk into something? Did you fall? Are you okay?" Clara questioned.

"Love them anyway."

((OOC: Sorry for late post.))

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Resident Historian

Timid Prophet

7,575 Points
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:34 pm
Sonaria Callieach

Sonaria blushed beat red as Clara Rose started questioning her. Sonaria sighed softly, allowing the pain to be numbed before she managed to speak "I tripped and hit my head on the statue" she said as she looked at the statue of a man...obviously a king from the past.

She looked at Clara and smiled "I don't think we where really introduced" she said softly "I'm Sonaria....I saw you on the steps outside but I never got your name" she said as she tore off a piece of her black top, she moved Clara's finger and then put the fabric to her forehead.

Sonaria gave Clara a once over, Definatly a Phoenix Royal...Zalto? she wasn't good with identifying where people came from but she was pretty sure this girl was Zalto born. She noticed how she dressed and then realized that she had no wings, which really surprised her, it seemed more people had no wings than she thought. Sonaria wondered how she had none, but she didn't answer the question out loud.

OOC: Its okay.

sadsally514

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 2:44 pm
"People are illogical, unreasonable, and self-centered."

Clara Rose

The wingless princess smiled."I'm princess Clara Rose of Zalto, but you can call me Claire," She said."Sorry for questioning you that much." She saw how Sonaria looked over her, noticing how the princess's eyes seemed to linger at the place her wings were. Clara bit her lip, and took a deep breath. She took a step back, and looked over Sonaria, seeing that she didn't have wings either.'Huh... I wonder how she lost them,' Clara thought.

She continued studying Sonaria. She didn't seem like a princess at all, but Clara knew she was. Clara shuffled her feet, looking down at the ground shyly. Not really knowing what to say, she looked up again."So... you sure you're okay?" She asked. She always worried about people like this. She hated to see anyone in pain. It just made her feel sad, and she always tried to help them somehow. Even if the person was horrible, she'd feel bad.

"Love them anyway."

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Divine Prophet

8,550 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Noble Shade 100

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 4:51 pm

User Image

"Thank you Amazon." he said as the woman left his chambers. What a strange turn around for what had happened. First they were at each other's throats, by the end of it, making up and becoming... Friends? Draxus shook his head. No, she wasn't a friend, not yet, they barely started talking to one another. Acquaintance was the proper word he was looking for. Draxus closed the door behind him as he went back over to the desk and wrote on a piece of parchment. 'High Princess Sonaria; Connection to Blue Banner?' He posted that up on the wall and stepped back, moving towards the door, opening it, and then closing it behind him. Draxus needed some fresh air, underground was not a place for him.

What Draxus did find however, was an open window. It wouldn't have caught his attention except for the sound of flapping wings that came as he passed by. He looked out the window and tilted his head slightly only to see a Phoenix rush past. Draxus took an immediate tumble away from the window before looking down to see how far the ground was. Draxus couldn't fly, but that didn't mean he couldn't stick a landing One foot quickly hit the windowsill and then he launched himself out, quickly nose diving to the ground. He hit the ground hard, tucking his feet to absorb the impact and then rolling forward awkwardly, due to the large blade on his back. Draxus turned to see where the strange phoenix had gone. He saw a feather gently floating down and reached for it, taking it out of the air gently. 'Whose feather is this?' He questioned to himself. It was a beautiful gold, a slightly red highlight at the base. It was soft, almost like a down feather. Whomever this feather belonged to, they took care of their wings, leaving no expenses untouched to make sure they were always in top condition.

((OOC smile )

Hadies queen

Ivory_Coated_Stars

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:36 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith let the queen's exchange words and watched as Victoranna walked away back to her room. He wondered the castle for sometime before finding himself in front of the Queen of Bellris's room. Vanlith crossed his arms and thought for a few moments before knocking on the door. "Queen Victoranna, I wish to speak with you. If you would be so kind as to grace me with your presence." The words were soft and gently, but loud enough to hear. He didn't want the woman to become angry again, all he wanted to do was speak.

[OOC: Sorry for the short post and late response.]

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:45 pm
Victorianna Bethany Renee
Queen of Bellris

Victorianna had started to fall asleep when the knock came on her door and a faint voice. She sighed softly as she got up and shuffled over to the basin she splashed some water on her face and took a deep breath "You can do this" she said as she dried her face off with a towel and went over to the door. She opened the door "Come in" she said and then turned around and went over to her discarded veil. She thought about putting it on but what was the point?

Victorianna threw her veil onto the table and then went over to her bed and sat down, She instead just decided not to wear it this time...She would put it back on when she left her room...Maybe she would make this a habit, wearing her veil outside of the room and not while she was in her chambers...yeah, she could do that. She Smiled softly at Vanlith "What brings you to my rooms Lord of the skies?" she said to him.

Who are you to say what is evil.
When you have never seen true evil

Krylancelo Mooncrest

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:40 pm
♜Vanlith Storm♜
☪"Lion's do not concern themselves with the opinion of sheep."☪
User Image
Vanlith walked into the room and closed the door gently behind him. Turning around he was slightly surprised to see the Queen without her veil. Walking over towards the window he sat on the edge and leaned against the glass the sun pouring in making his outfit even more brighter. "I wished to talk about your hatred for us Dragons, your highness." Vanlith turned his head from the outside to look back at Victorianna. She looked much younger than what she was supposed to be. Crossing his arms he stood up again and started to take of his jacket, stopping half way he paused. "Do you mind if I take my coat off?"

The King was being very careful with his actions, not wanting to make the young woman explode again in anger. He wished to figure her out, she didn't have anything to do with much in his politics. Which meant she was far more interesting than talking to the High Queen.

Kami GearX

Shabatha

Ivory_Coated_Stars

River Rocker

Hadies queen

sadsally514

Celestin Selone

shabatha

Krylancelo Mooncrest

Angelic Hunter

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]