Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
"The Inquisitors." (OOC Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested? And what name is better?
  Yes, "The Inquisitors"
  Yes, "The Invaders"
  No, "The Inquisitors"
  No, "The Invaders"
View Results

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:18 pm
Xela_The_Red
Lord Sithious

I am so sorry about not posting or responding in almost a week now but its because the problems I have been having with internet connection, a lot bigger than just some weather. A day after I last replied to you more or less my internet just died and it took a long time to for my parents to be able to get it back up, ie. it just recently been brought back up, I stalled on getting on for a bit though because I felt horrible for not being able to post.

Oh it's totally fine! I'm so sorry to hear all of that though, but I'm glad that you got internet again! And no worries about stalling either, I'd feel pretty awkward too. I hope you'll be able to post again soon, but just let me know if you're having any problems that I can help with! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm
Okay, so update, Kami is actually back now. xd However, he says he'll probably just be playing Vashani from now on, so if anyone wants Dante, please let me know! Also, Kami had some secrets about Dante that would likely pop up later on, so whoever ends up playing Dante (if anyone does) will get this information from Kami once I inform him. Please, if you have any interest in playing Dante, please let me know ASAP, as we are moving quickly and I will either need to have someone play him, or just pretend he was never here. But it needs to be figured out soon!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 4:24 pm
Lord Sithious
Okay, so update, Kami is actually back now. xd However, he says he'll probably just be playing Vashani from now on, so if anyone wants Dante, please let me know! Also, Kami had some secrets about Dante that would likely pop up later on, so whoever ends up playing Dante (if anyone does) will get this information from Kami once I inform him. Please, if you have any interest in playing Dante, please let me know ASAP, as we are moving quickly and I will either need to have someone play him, or just pretend he was never here. But it needs to be figured out soon!

That's good. Although I'm going to remove my hat from the ring of people to go for Dante. Having not come up with any good ideas, I feel like any I would come up with would end up being a bastardization of his character.

And because honestly I'm not that good at keeping in character anyway to begin with, it seems.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:31 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
That's good. Although I'm going to remove my hat from the ring of people to go for Dante. Having not come up with any good ideas, I feel like any I would come up with would end up being a bastardization of his character.

And because honestly I'm not that good at keeping in character anyway to begin with, it seems.

That's fine, I know what you mean. Plus, I'm personally not a huge fan of playing pre-made characters, so I tend to stay away from it, though some people can handle it.

Well, you've kept with your characters pretty well so far, but I find that I sometimes end up having the same problem. sweatdrop It's sometimes a good idea to leave some wiggle room personality wise, that way if you step a little bit one way on the personality scale, it doesn't throw your character off too much.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Xela_The_Red

Versatile Citizen

3,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:25 am
Lord Sithious
Xela_The_Red
Lord Sithious

I am so sorry about not posting or responding in almost a week now but its because the problems I have been having with internet connection, a lot bigger than just some weather. A day after I last replied to you more or less my internet just died and it took a long time to for my parents to be able to get it back up, ie. it just recently been brought back up, I stalled on getting on for a bit though because I felt horrible for not being able to post.

Oh it's totally fine! I'm so sorry to hear all of that though, but I'm glad that you got internet again! And no worries about stalling either, I'd feel pretty awkward too. I hope you'll be able to post again soon, but just let me know if you're having any problems that I can help with! 3nodding

Sorry about not posting yet but I have been trying to figure out how to jump back in but I haven't been able too and that has just made the gap all that much worse. I am not sure but I might pull out of the rp.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:33 am
Xela_The_Red
Sorry about not posting yet but I have been trying to figure out how to jump back in but I haven't been able too and that has just made the gap all that much worse. I am not sure but I might pull out of the rp.

Well, if you need any help, be sure to ask. You honestly haven't missed that much, so you don't have much to worry about responding to right now. But if you really think you have to pull out, I'm really sorry to hear that, but please let me know if you need to. I really hope you're able to stay, but I will fully understand if you can't. Either way, I wish you lots of luck. 3nodding  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 9:47 pm
Soooooooooooo Bored. The posting seems to have have slowed again. It's like a Maxim gun, BRATATATATATATATATA.........(Overheated)........... BRATATATATATATATA...... And so forth.

Where does everyone keep on popping off too?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 pm
The_Sane_Hatter
Soooooooooooo Bored. The posting seems to have have slowed again. It's like a Maxim gun, BRATATATATATATATATA.........(Overheated)........... BRATATATATATATATA...... And so forth.

Where does everyone keep on popping off too?

Well, I think some people are waiting on others to reply. ie. Some people are stuck. I'll try and post soon as well, but I was trying to hold off so that others would have a chance to reply before we move on to the train station.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:28 pm
If Korn doesn't reply soon I may need some help, otherwise there'll be no post at all from me.And I really want to continue with this rp.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:44 pm
So... Still waiting for Korn?

KORN, Y U DO DIS TO HER, INADVERTENTLY DOING DIS TO ALL!?!?!?!  

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hunter-the wanderer

Enduring Defender

10,750 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Generous 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:31 pm
Lord Sithious

soo uhh ya i dont think korn is interested anymore ccould you have some guards "call him away" or something so he will still be here but not here.... if that makes sense  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:27 pm
hunter-the wanderer
Lord Sithious

soo uhh ya i dont think korn is interested anymore ccould you have some guards "call him away" or something so he will still be here but not here.... if that makes sense

If Korn is still a no-show ladies and gents, I will probably roleplay his character "away" so he isn't interfereing with the continuence of the roleplay. Sorry for the inconvineince all, but hopefully this can be resolved soon. I'd rather he just was able to reply, but if not I will help out.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:57 pm
Alright, Korn's character has been put on hold for the time being. Please try to post as soon as you all can and keep things lively! If we end up having more no shows in the future, I'll do what I did with Korn's character and simply roleplay them off to the side for the time being. If the player never shows up again, then the character just remains off to the side, out of sight and out of mind, and ideally not blocking anyone who is roleplaying.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:19 pm
Soooo, Tessa's ready to move on, just waiting for the train station. Are our characters gonna just pick up the "package" and then have time to gather their supplies and stuff?
Is Tessa allowed to bring her wheels?  

Cement Cake

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:33 am
Paper Satellite
Soooo, Tessa's ready to move on, just waiting for the train station. Are our characters gonna just pick up the "package" and then have time to gather their supplies and stuff?
Is Tessa allowed to bring her wheels?

Ah, well then you all may be waiting on me at this point? sweatdrop Sorry, I thought others had to post, but if someone wouldn't mind quoting me (so I don"t forget) that would be helpful. sweatdrop Characters will have time to gather supplies before going too far, but in the city right now, Tessa's car won't be of much immediate use. As for transporting it, Tessa will likely have to ship it between cities on a cargo train, unless she wants to drive between places, but that can take a rather long time. sweatdrop Some trains have room for cargo that large as well, just depends on the one you find.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff