Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Against Oblivion. (3.5 D&D, Game is dead ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:35 pm
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Well that's good. Only time where that will be a detriment is for Lantern Light. I have to wait a full day after sex before I can use it again.

Fapping doesn't count

I'm aware; the rules are pretty clear on that. However, given we have a hooker in the group ( razz ), figured it would be a good idea to note.

I never said I was a hooker.

Deviant, whatever. XD

Saint said play nice so I will and not continue this line of the conversation. So Mr. Fancy Paladin pants how are you and who's your god?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:36 pm
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Well that's good. Only time where that will be a detriment is for Lantern Light. I have to wait a full day after sex before I can use it again.

Fapping doesn't count

I'm aware; the rules are pretty clear on that. However, given we have a hooker in the group ( razz ), figured it would be a good idea to note.

"It's not for us to judge sluts.
Sluttiness punishes itself."

- Oglaf.  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:37 pm
Mongooseh
As I said earlier I am feeling apprehensive that some other characters have near enough made mine feel redundant would it be okay that if I think that this apprehension is justified during the game that I could swap out for a different character?

I don't think that will be necessary but if you wish to make any final changes to your character to make you feel more in place with the group then please feel free to do so.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:38 pm
Mongooseh
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Fapping doesn't count

- Oglaf.

True but Ishazi isn't a slut she's just a really horny lesbian.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:40 pm
saint odium
Mongooseh
As I said earlier I am feeling apprehensive that some other characters have near enough made mine feel redundant would it be okay that if I think that this apprehension is justified during the game that I could swap out for a different character?

I don't think that will be necessary but if you wish to make any final changes to your character to make you feel more in place with the group then please feel free to do so.

No, real changes to be made that wouldn't require a complete overhaul so I'll keep them around for now.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:41 pm
Mongooseh
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
saint odium
yup

Fapping doesn't count

- Oglaf.

Yes it does but it also rewards itself. The truth is there is nothing wqrong with seeking pleasure it is the manor in which one does it.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:41 pm
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium

Fapping doesn't count

Deviant, whatever. XD

Saint said play nice so I will and not continue this line of the conversation. So Mr. Fancy Paladin pants how are you and who's your god?

Again, purely in jest. I'm only kidding, hence the emote.

My character follows teachings of Justice and Mercy; as a result, he's immersed himself in the teachings of Heironeous, Pelor and Raziel. It fits since they're all allies.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:42 pm
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
saint odium

Fapping doesn't count

Deviant, whatever. XD

My character follows teachings of Justice and Mercy; as a result, he's immersed himself in the teachings of Heironeous, Pelor and Raziel. It fits since they're all allies.

Um did you read the pantheon in Saint's post I don't think any of those gods exist in his setting.  

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:43 pm
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

Deviant, whatever. XD

Um did you read the pantheon in Saint's post I don't think any of those gods exist in his setting.

Um yeah, still doesn't change the fact I follow the teachings of Justice and Mercy.

In any case, the pantheons I listed are for a mechanics perspective. The build requires me to be followers of these people.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:44 pm
Mongooseh
saint odium
Mongooseh

No, real changes to be made that wouldn't require a complete overhaul so I'll keep them around for now.

Okay  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:47 pm
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

Deviant, whatever. XD

Um yeah, still doesn't change the fact I follow the teachings of Justice and Mercy.

Again simmer children. But while I have you guys here I am going to give a bit of back story to what is currently going on in the Land of Arkuria.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:49 pm
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

Again simmer children. But while I have you guys here I am going to give a bit of back story to what is currently going on in the Land of Arkuria.

How many times do I need to spell it out; I'm only joking.  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ishazi

6,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:52 pm
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

Deviant, whatever. XD

In any case, the pantheons I listed are for a mechanics perspective. The build requires me to be followers of these people.

Oh sorry I hadn't looked at your character sheet so I didn't know that you were referring to the mechanics only. But I have a question when did a Jewish/Christian Angel become a God in D&D? (of course I am referring to Raziel)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:53 pm
Dion Necurat
saint odium
Dion Necurat
Ishazi
Dion Necurat
Ishazi

How many times do I need to spell it out; I'm only joking.

I understand and she got it.  

Kain Almasi

Invisible Prophet

7,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 5:56 pm
All hail Kain he is the best and his book agrees with me.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff