Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
The Magical Menagerie ~ NPC Owned ~ For Sale Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Yesterday has come and gone
And I've learnt how to leave it where it is
And I see that I was wrong
For ever doubting I could win

Ravenclaw Alu mniXCursebreakerXTaken

Timothy grinned his usual bright grin at seeing Mira and promptly gave a slight blush at the kiss to his cheek in greeting. More than five years of kissing each other and she still made it seem like the first time. He shook his head at her question about his wait and just raised a single eyebrow at her innocent [removed](a very good one he was able to admit) before just chuckling softly and handing her the bouquet along with the small box. "Yes they're yours, as I'm sure you already know. I also got you a little something but don't hesitate to tell me you don't like." he signed to her more than a bit nervous over how she might take the tiara. Getting a tiara at thirteen isn't exactly the same as receiving one at nineteen. Both were still teens but they were practically light-years away in terms of maturity. Though he wasn't really the best example of that considering the Marvel wallet in his back pocket along with the Spiderman themed pocket watch in his front.

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same all around me i can feel a change [wearing]
I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me [Magical Menagerie]
leave the past behind me, today my life begins [Mira..soon]
a whole new world is waiting it's mine for the taking [Waiting]
I know I can make it, today my life begins [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:43 pm
User Image

User Image Location: Magical Menagerie

Mira smiled as she took the bouquet and the small box. Sniffing the bouquet she certainly couldn’t say she didn’t like flowers. Though she couldn’t help but wonder what was in the box. It was a mystery but with Timothy she was sure it had to be good. Looking over at Timothy as he signed, Mira’s smile brightened. “Oh Timothy, I love everything you give me.” She told him. Shifting the bouquet, the Slytherin Alumni glanced from the box to her boyfriend. “Let’s see what you got me…” Mira said brightly before opening it. Seeing the tiara she held the box with one hand before picking it up. “It’s beautiful, where ever did you get it?” She asked. Would it be crazy to wear it at this exact moment? She so wanted too!

With: Timothy

Wearing: Sun Dress

OOC: ---

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:27 pm
User Image
User Image

Timothy blushed at Mira's exuberance and assertion that she likes and waited nervously as she looked at the tiara and gave a relieved huff when she proclaimed its beauty and seemed to fidget with wanting to wear it. "I found it in an old vault the goblins were liquidating. When I saw it I was going to hold it until our anniversary but with the trip and all I asked and they gave it to me early." He didn't think it would be very smart to tell her that the crown was basically worthless besides being pretty if he valued his life. "The second part of your gift is actually why we're here. I remembered that Spice had passed away and I figured I could help you pick out your new familiar." Timothy her with a sheepish shrug. After a few seconds of thinking he grinned and plucked the tiara from Mira's hands and placed it on her head. "I saw your look and I definitely think you should wear it." he said with a smirking grin and kiss.

Ohh just like all the seasons never stay the same all around me i can feel a change [wearing]
I will break these chains that bind me, happiness will find me [Magical Menagerie]
leave the past behind me, today my life begins [Mira]
murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:51 pm
User Image

Mira was amazed at how lucky a find Timothy found. Being a cursebreaker had its perks she had to say. Hearing the story about how he found it and was going to give it to her for their anniversary she smiled. With the trip he was going on her anniversary had come early this year. She could work with that. Though she didn’t know what she most happy about, the tiara or the fact he was helping her pick out a new pet! “Well, I love it.” She told him brightly. There was no doubting it. “I’m beginning to think you spoil me.” She added before getting the second shock of the day.

If Mira hadn’t had her hands full with gifts she probably would have been flailing them around.
“Now I know you’re spoiling me.” She stated. What boyfriend did that for their girlfriend? Then again she only ever knew two relationships. One was Wendy and Evander which she would never what a relationship as messed up as that one. The other was her sister and despite David giving everything Leo every wanted within reason, she didn’t think a cell phone matched up to a new pet.

Before she could say anything else Timothy took the tiara from her and put it on her head. Maria blushed slightly. She didn’t know she was that obvious.
“Thank you…” She said once the surprise passed. “For the assistance…” She added with a smile. “Now, about this new familiar you’re helping me pick out… What do we have in mind?” Mira questioned curiously. “Cause there is a lot of possibilities and I haven’t really given it much thought.” She told him before adding. “Not that I’m saying I haven’t thought about it, I just don’t know what to pick.” Having unlimited choices made things harder then she thought it would be. Most people liked endless choices but when picking out a familiar it was harder than it looked.

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Timothy just blushed sheepishly at Mira's comment that he was spoiling her when she finally asked what exactly they would be looking for which he responded with a shrug. "It's your familiar, what sort of animal can you see yourself with? I'm thinking of getting another cat, no kittens. I have enough potty training troubles with Benji I don't need to add another animal to the mix." he signed with a slight shudder. He held the door open for her like the gentleman his father raised and walked in behind her slowly becoming accustomed to the noise and smell of the pet store. His eyes strayed over to some small buns that were lazing about in the sun and with a grin he was reminded of his older sister and her even older rabbit. He still didn't know why his loud obnoxious sister had chosen a rabbit as a familiar, especially given her animagus form, but he could admit that Marvin was a cute little bugger. Not cuter than his Aurora had been, but still cute. Thinking of his deceased pet, Timothy's eyes strayed towards the back where the kittens and cats were held but he didn't move towards them instead he looked over at Mira. "So, where do you want to start?"

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

Mira began to think about Timothy’s question. What animal did she see herself with? She’d only gotten a rat because ‘a’ it was a common pet and ‘b’ it was cheap. Not to mention she was in a mood that day, like every day really. “I’m not sure… I think I’m done with rats. No rat will ever live up to Spice.” She told him honestly. Besides she did the rat thing. “At least you’ll be giving an adult cat a home.” She added as she walked into the pet shop. Getting used to the smells of the shop, Mira’s eyes wandered around. There were animals of every kind and for someone who had no idea what she wanted it was a lot. There were cats, dogs, rodents, birds, serpents, and of course rabbits.

Honestly Mira had no idea where to start, her thoughts lingered back to Timothy’s earlier question. She didn’t want a rat, she wasn’t a reptile person or a dog person really, rabbits weren’t her thing, and she didn’t really want another rat. Though she did like rodents but she also liked birds and cats. Then again when she thought of birds, she thought finches and that was Leo’s thing… That helped narrow things down right?
“Well… I think I’ve narrowed the starting point down to cats and rodents.” Mira answered him. She may not want a rat but there were still plenty of other little critters to look at. Somehow rodents spoke to her.

“So rodents then cats, since I have no idea what I want? Or cats then rodents since you do?” Mira asked curiously. She wasn’t exactly thinking it out but something told her the first option was a good idea.

Yukina101

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

Timothy nodded at her assessment that she wouldn't want another rat after Spice and just gave a bemused sort of shrug as Mira pointed out he'd be giving an adult cat a home. He had just read that adult cats had a harder time getting homes because more people wanted kittens and since he had first bonded with Aurora when she was an adult cat, he felt it would be right to continue her legacy-so to speak-and get another. That and he really didn't want to have a hand at potty training. It had been bad enough during his little brother's trial period. He watched her look around and followed after her obediently waiting for her to give the go ahead towards whatever type of animal she wanted to further inspect and grinning when she narrowed it to a cat or another rodent. At her question of where to go first, he didn't even pause to think before he was signing, "Rodents, the whole point was to get you a familiar after all." with a slight smirk before he went down the aisle filled with sounds of small hands and feet pattering in their cages.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:52 pm
User ImageUser Image

𝑀𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓂𝑒𝓇 𝑅𝒶𝓋𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓁𝒶𝓌𝒫𝑜𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝑒𝑒𝓇

Tiffany was excited to have a day free from work to spend with her daughter. They'd gone a few places already on the Alley, but now they were stopping by the pet store, since it was one of Gertie's favorite shops. Besides, she needed to get some new bird toys, since Omar kept breaking them. She led her daughter over to the area with all the cats, then crouched down a bit. "Thee any of them you like? They're very pretty." The woman looked over at the redhead, hoping to see her excited little smile.

murruelecreuset

Pᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀɪʟs ᴅᴏɴᴇ
Cᴜʀʟ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴀɪʀ, ʀᴜɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇxᴛʀᴀ ᴍɪʟᴇ
Kᴇᴇᴘ ɪᴛ sʟɪᴍ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ. Dᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ?
Gᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇxʏ ᴏɴ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ sʜʏ, ɢɪʀʟ. Tᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ
Tʜɪs ɪs ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴᴛ, ᴛᴏ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ sᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.
Dᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ? Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʀʏ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ
Yᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴀᴡᴀʏ. Yᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ

𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒 𝒶 𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔  

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:57 pm
User Image

Mira should have expected Timothy’s answer. Honestly how could she not expect it? It was all about her, which the Slytherin alum had to admit she liked. Though she knew she needed to give back somehow. While she wasn’t sure now she would come to figure something out. “I should have expected that.” She admitted with a smile. Heading along the row of tiny little feet she didn’t know why most of them were so cute. Most girls wouldn’t even look at them. However despite the princess she was it didn’t affect her.

Looking at them Mira knew she could skip the rats, mice were pretty much the same thing. Then there were squirrels and Chipmunks, which made the girl wonder what made anyone say they wanted one for a pet. But then there was something that looked like a squirrel but different. It was white with cute beady little eyes.
“What kind of a Squirrel is that?” She asked pointing at it. The little creature seemed to scurry over to the bars to investigate. “It’s cute don’t you think?” She added. It certainly made her heart melt.

Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 6:55 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 9 years old...

Gertie loved going to the pet shop. Why? Because she loved animals! They were the best thing ever! Though she still wished ducks were good pets. That was a let down from an early age. Not that she ever let it get her down. In fact she still wanted to prove everyone wrong. Ducks could be pets. Until young Gertie could figure out how to do that though, she’d stick to her birds at home. Not to mention all the cuddly little animals at the pet store that she wished she could take home.

Skipping merrily alongside her mum, Gertie certainly liked the idea of a free day for shopping. Shopping was super fun and now they were at the pet store. It took everything she had not to run to the cats. She loved the cats! Not to mention the dogs and the birds… even the bunnies and the squirrels and the chipmunks had her attention. “Kitties!” Gertie cheered looking at all the kitty cats. When Tiff asked if she liked any of them she looked brightly up at her. “I like all of them!” She declared before looking back at the kitties. “Especially that orange one, and that black one, and that multi-color one.” Gertie said pointing to each kitty cat.

Wearing: Casual Denim

With: My Mummy!

OOC: Sorry for the wait... got distracted by kitties xd

Miss GryffindorK

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 8:59 pm
User Image
User Image
PurebloodXXXXXXXX 10 yrs old XXXXXXXX Soon to be student

Hikaru eagerly entered the store with his mom all the time seeming like he was in a hurry, that or on a bit of a sugar rush, they had gotten milkshakes on the way here. He had been dying to get a pet and had finally convinced his parents to let him have one before he was to go to Hogwarts this next year. He wanted to make sure it was use to him so it wouldn't run away as soon as he got there. No sooner than when they got there he heard the mews of kittens and Hikaru immediately answered their call and went over to view them, perhaps one would take a liking to him. He had always loved cats, but his parent wanted to start him off with something require a bit less care to start him out. Fish were nice but the didn't do much other than swim eat and look surprised all the time. He hoped they weren't too pricy, the higher the price the less chances he would leave with a new pet.

murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:51 am
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany watched as her daughter skipped and smiled with glee. It was contagious, so the elder Adelwood cracked a grin too. When asked about the cats, Gertie promptly pointed out all her favorites. "They all theem very lovely, don't they? I like that pretty white cat there. Did you thee her eyeth?" She pointed out a very regal cat upon one of the perches, then looked back at the girl. She was so full of awe, it was amazing. Tiff made a mental note to plan for a cat. It was going to be her big birthday surprise, since her cousin was about to leave out for school. Hopefully Gertie wouldn't guess the gift too early! There was another boy, about Gert's age looking at the cats, so Tiff scooted over a bit, making sure to hush her tones so he wouldn't be bothered.

murruelecreuset

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:28 pm
User Image
Gertrude Laura Adelwood
Adopted Muggleborn

I go by Gertie...
Oh and I'm 9 years old...

Despite pointing out three cats in particular Gertie loved all of them. If she could take the lot home she would. However she knew that wasn’t possible, though she could dare to dream. The red head nodded in agreement, he smile beaming. Seeing the white cat her mum pointed out, Gertie’s eyes went wide as she noticed the feline’s eyes. She’d been so wrapped up with all the kitties she hadn’t noticed. “They’re like marbles and they’re different colors!” She realized with excitement.

For a nine year old Gertie wasn’t the most oblivious girl. In fact she hadn’t the faintest clue that her mum was planning anything for her birthday. Perhaps it was because her birthday wasn’t until March. Luckily for Tiff her daughter wasn’t the most observant. Though, she was observant enough to notice a boy around her age looking at the kitties too. “Hi, I’m Gertie. Do you like kitties too?” She asked him curiously. If that wasn’t obvious by the fact that he was next to the felines as well, it would be afterwards.

Wearing: Casual Denim

With: My Mummy & Hikaru

OOC: - - -

Miss GryffindorK
Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:58 pm
User Image
User Image
PurebloodXXXXXXXX 10 yrs old XXXXXXXX Soon to be student

“Yea I’m hoping to get one today!” He replied happily. “Oh my names Hikaru.” he said embarrassed he forgot his manners then again he was easily embarrassed. “Hopefully one of these guys like me, I don't want to force it to like me when it may be happier with someone else” He said scanning to see if one of the kitten seem interested in him. He wanted to distract himself so he would be less embarrassed “I want it to be use to me before I go the school so it sticks with me.” A few seem to be eyeing them curiously.

murruelecreuset

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

Tiffany grinned when Gertie noticed the cat's eyes. The girl was so delighted! And then... she was talking to the young lad beside them. She asked if he liked kitties, and he responded, saying he wanted to get one before school. "Oh, thcool? Are you going to Hogwartsh?" Her lisp pronounced, despite her attempt at keeping it concealed. Well... oh well. She was an adult anyway. His name was Hikaru, so he might be going to the Japanese school, but if he was in Diagon.... well, Tiff wasn't sure. She placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder... just in case.

murruelecreuset

kungfudemoness

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out