Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Doppelgänger OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:42 pm
Raff_sapphire6
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6

I was going to cross dress my character >_>"! I have 220k. But need one 390k plus one 540k item @_@. Female items are so expensive~! Male items are hard to find~ so I guess that sort of evens out. So that's a bomb-load to be asking for~ don't worry about it.

Thanks ^w^! I really do love to write @_@

As a female avi I know exactly what you mean. It is gosh darn awful cause I always like the cute stuff. (✖╭╮✖) Send me a trade and I can give you some gold to help out.

Also can I add you guys as friends?

Hair, leg mod, and faces cost the ugliest amounts of fake digital gold I've ever seen. And they don't add to my crits or my powers at all! Thanks ;_;  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:44 pm
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6
Crocodylus
Raff_sapphire6

I was going to cross dress my character >_>"! I have 220k. But need one 390k plus one 540k item @_@. Female items are so expensive~! Male items are hard to find~ so I guess that sort of evens out. So that's a bomb-load to be asking for~ don't worry about it.

Thanks ^w^! I really do love to write @_@

As a female avi I know exactly what you mean. It is gosh darn awful cause I always like the cute stuff. (✖╭╮✖) Send me a trade and I can give you some gold to help out.

Also can I add you guys as friends?

Hair, leg mod, and faces cost the ugliest amounts of fake digital gold I've ever seen. And they don't add to my crits or my powers at all! Thanks ;_;

Agreed, for me it is the hair and dresses. I love dresses and the hairs and sometimes I am just like, no that isn't even worth the time of day. No problem, hope it helps.  

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:49 pm
Raff_sapphire6
I can't do windowed screens, I like to just focus on the game. Mostly cause I only care for the story lines, if I am multitasking I miss out on the speech and cut-scenes and then I get upset. And then I cry, cause I am a shitty gamer, it takes me hours to win, even on easy. (╯︵╰,)

In AC, you have to play it slow even if you were playing on hard mode and had to escape the mobs faster. Too much to miss out on. Those environments are sweet. Yeah. That can't be windowed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 10:51 pm
It helps a lot @_@ because working the marketplace is slow and hurtful with the rates of things dropping all the time. An item I paid 170k for back in the day is suddenly 60k now. >_>" It's not worth it to sell stuff that drops in rate!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Raff_sapphire6

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:15 pm
I tried to keep the kitty, but the kitty is not cute enough for me. (ι´Д`)ノ *throws chair* And I need cute, sorry 'bout that. Actually I like avi art so I had to change my avi for the artist. 。◕ ‿ ◕。  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:17 pm
My feelings aren't hurt at all. Yes they are. I was thinking of an avi change. Might do it tomorrow. Or never. My avi is wearing two of my most favorite items on Gaia. Cryptozoology items.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 pm
Don't change your Avi, Dusty.
I like that creepy thing in the back too much.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:31 pm
Color coordination. Obsessed with that more than themes.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:35 pm
Ye~ah Dusty~! I like yours, it's so whimsical. He looks like a woodland creature talking to creepy stuff that lives in the woods with him. Like "Oh hai neighbor"~! xD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:39 pm
i noticed only moments ago that dusty's avi and my avi have the same claw gesture...  

NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING

Big Wolf

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:42 pm
No. Not the same. Mine is far more innocent. Because...... he lacks the clothing of civilized man. Civilized man with their barbarousness! Savagery! FIRE from small plastic boxes!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:46 pm
Leifka
OMG---! YOUR AVI~! I WUV IT @_@~!  

Crocodylus

Vicious Hunter

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:47 pm
I DARE anyone to say that my Avi is not inviting.
I have a bird
PUKING RAINBOWS.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:51 pm
I would seriously join ANY RP with a player that waved rainbow puke from a fruit loops bird. ANY. Even if it was.......uh.......... an arranged marriage RP. No. Scratch that. I still wouldn't. I'm going to say........ uh.... I don't know. Just ANY! Except what I named.  

In Desolation

Invisible Exhibitionist

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:57 pm
With Sherbert the rainbow-puking toucan
my Avi can puke rainbows too.
I figured that would be unsettling coming from my Avi, however.
So I gave him Sherbert. So he can wave him 'round and spew rainbows.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff