Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Heaven and Hell [accpting! Join! Now!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:23 pm
Oh leify x(

Feel better love! Know whatll cheer you up??? All the Email stories from princess eating at my archives xD

Also,

Hello fire!!!! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:27 pm
Crocodylus
;_; ...

Horrible terrible things! xD

CandyCane831
Send me that s**t!  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:30 pm
You need a stress ball, NTN.
Or drum sticks.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm
Ok. After work tomorrow. Remind me. Ill send it ALL! XD I archived like...12 of them. XD

Idle hands...??

.....Im eating watermelon.... biggrin  

TwistedSparkles

Thieving Cultist

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:38 pm
Somehow...
I knew you were going to say that.

Okay... Origami.
Paper airplanes.
Journal writing?
Mad-libs?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:47 pm
No takes?

Maybe you can try to break my record of guessing the face of a coin?  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:16 pm
I'm gone for four days and come to 11 pages of OOC.

Holy Sh*t guys.

I haven't even read all 11 pages yet.

But from what I gather so far, there has been talk of religion, ice cream vans, posting style, MUTINY (CandyCane>.>), hippies, rebels and angel stuff. Dear god. I love you all.

But anyway, to account for my absence, I had july 4th stuff thursday, a tattoo friday, a concert saturday, and family time yesterday.

Give me 5 seconds and i will answer all questions.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Lillith Rose 23

SUMMARY OF EVERYTHING DISCUSSED PERTAINING TO THIS RP

In the event there is still one player missing when you read this, may those who are able to post, post now?

So.
The demons are downtown.
Lust and Pride are on the same block.
Envy is across the street at a gas station.
It is in the evening.
Some of the angels are shopping around for clothes and other goods.
They will eventually depart to a dance club (say No. 8 or Club Shelter, etc).

Will the angels and demons know each other for what they are on sight?
If they do, is there direct confrontation? Or will the angels trail the demons to the club?
If they don't know, then they'll end up in the same dance club anyway after the above scene.

Will the angels care about saving human lives more than demon slaying? When or if they discover Lust and Envy reside in human bodies, will they continue attempts to convince the demons to leave, by force or pleading, onward?

Other question, do the angels and demons have secret appendages to hint that they are not what they seem? These appendages are invisible to humans but are they visible to each other or sensed?

The starting places sound great to me. Im pretty sure Gabe will be with Fi, shopping >.>. Last time i had set places for everyone to be, but you guys seemed to have come up with very good ideas on how to start and such. So thank you for taking that off my shoulders.

Onto questions:

The angels won't know the sins on sight. It's more of a feeling of not rightness they have. I like the club idea, good place for a first meeting. But in my opinion, which doesn't matter if there is a mutiny, they get this feeling when the angels share a passing glance with the sins. And then they meet at the club later and its all like "Do I know you?" thing or something like that. A feeling of recognizing. Maybe, unless some else has an idea.

Some angels care more about saving the humans then others. Gabe likes to fight, so she doesn't really. But as for the others it's up to them. When they figure out Lust and Envy are in human bodies its more of a talking thing. They can't fight in the middle of a club with tins of people around. Or something like that.

As for the invisible appendages to me that makes finding the sins that much easier. I don't want it to be an easy process. More of a slow thing. In my opinion, wings are hidden. Gabe's are in her tattoo on her back. But when they do release their wings, they are invisible to the human eye. The sins can have horns or bat wings, something creepy. Or maybe wings made of bone or something like that that they hide. And when they show those things they are also invisible to human eyes.

The one thing that everyone can see is, the angels seem to have a certain light coming from them. Like a flashlight in a bright room. It's hardly visible, but its there.

The sins maybe have like a weird eye color that comes out randomly or at will. Something to set them apart from humans. Or have really really high body temperatures. Something like that.

Any other questions?  

Lillith Rose 23

Lillith Rose 23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:30 pm
NIGHT TERRORS NOTHING
Yes, and it was all Candy's fault.
I take no responsibility for these several pages of madness.

It's madness alright.  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces