Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Help Guild

Back to Guilds

Guild for Anime,Manga, Live-Action Asian Drama, Asian Music K-pop Recommendations & Discussions, ChatSpace,TV Series/WesternCartoons + More. 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Live Action Asian Drama, Discussion, Recommendation 

Reply ☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self
INTRODUCE YOURSELF! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sweater Panda

High-functioning Phantom

14,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:09 pm
Lying is my forte, you know?

But I'm not so good at being honest...

Hello everyone! Please call me Dumpling! I'm a huge otaku. I love just about anything anime as long as it has a good plot with interesting characters. I'm not really a fan of yaoi or yuri. My first anime was either Naruto or Sailor Moon. My favorite anime would either have to be Durarara!!! or Steins Gate. I'm always looking for anime suggestions, so if you have one, I would love to hear it. I'm currently in the midst of watching Full Metal Alchemist, BlazBlue: Alter Memory, Madoka Magica, and Baka to Test. If you would like the list of anime that I have already watched just quote me. I won't respond if I'm not quoted!

It's kinda funny, actually...

My truest tales sound the most false!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:45 pm
Hi, I'm June. I like guys emotion_dowant
17, turning 18. Loves shoujo art, unique shounen manga, Mx0, bishinounens, and drawing.
If you've read any great manga in the last while, tell me. I'm open to anything emotion_c8 I don't have that much time to watch anime though. School is a time killer, really.

Rhysea

Hanesaki

Sparkly Noob

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:00 am
Hi. Cale Astra. 18 smile
I'm inlove with Sword Art Online.
Currently, watching One Piece, planning to watch Fairytale smile  
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 9:04 pm
Hi my name is Sasha_Blouse AoT
My favorite anime(s) are Fairy Tail, Attack on Titan, Sword Art Online, CardFight!! Vanguard, and Future Card BuddyFight!
My first anime i had watched was Soul Eater
I ues to be the first Anime lover (Otaku) in school. But not anymore whee
I always know when the new Anime comes out before anyone els...
The gener i love are... Card Games, Magic, Fantasy, Gaming. Something close to that

The End  

FluffyFuno

Fuzzy Puppy

4,750 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Hitsuke-Kun

High-functioning Datemate

8,900 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2014 10:48 pm
Aloha Kiki, my names Hitsuke-Kun and I'm 16 years old
My favorite anime has to be full metal alchemist
I'm not quite sure what the first anime I ever watched was, but it's probably something I saw on YTV, like Beyblade or something (If you count that as anime), the first one I loved was Naruto.
Currently watching attack on titan, vampire knight, and finishing Ranma 1/2
I love everything Japanese and want to learn everything there is to know about them (I'm often to lazy to do research tho sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2014 4:25 pm
Hai~ My name is Aria

My favorite anime is...umm..;-; there are too many i cant choose
My first anime was tengen toppa gurren lagann <3
I know how to speak japanese but i cannot write or read it  

ImmaChibi

piiza prince

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 1:23 am
Hey-o everyone, I'm Auden, or Prince, or Piiza, or whatever you can come up with that doesn't degrade me. (Unless you do it right... redface )
I'm an otaku, kpop, and alternative fashion fanatic. I love to draw and write, but mostly write, since I cannot draw whatsoever. I'm currently thinking of being a stylist someday. (Relates to this guild, huh?)
I'm a pansexual, and a huge one. I adore yaoi, yuri, hetero, anything with hot characters to be honest.... (Hey, just speaking the truth here!)
I cosplay occasionally, but I invest more money in fandom s**t and clothes more than anything, so not too much...
My favorite anime are hetalia, black butler, free!, and a bunch of romance and magical girl s**t you probably don't care about. (Which is fine, but if ya do, feel free to tell me! ;w; )
I guess that's it. Nice to meet you all!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:48 am
hello everyone

im kenj

my favorite anime(s) are fairytale, onepiece, guilty crown, golden time and etc. too many to mention 3nodding

i like romance/comedy anime

and im currently watching eyeshield 21 since i havent watched it before haha.  

Kenj Himura

Dangerous Bloodsucker

Vanna Who

Hilarious Prophet

5,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 5:56 pm
hi im vanna. my first anime was inuyasha and ever since then i have been an otaku. i am currently watching no game no life, and i wouldn't be supprised if i was currently keeping up with just under a hundred different mangas. i love just about every genre as long as its well drawn.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:38 am
Hello everyone!
My name is hansnowqueen and my I like cute shoujo like Fruits Basket (which was my first manga I read and anime to watch)

Currently my favorite ongoing manga to read and anime to watch is Fairy Tail. heart
I really like the adventure mangas and I am also reading 2 other ongoing ones called Iris Zero and Dear.

My favorite not so supernatural/magical but is really cool with tons of mystery, romance, and comedy is Dengeki Daisy.

I'm always on the lookout for some new animes to watch that aren't gorey if anyone has suggestions!

I have quite a few myself razz  

hansnowqueen

Isao Teeru

Businessman

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:17 pm
Hello people!

I'm Isao Teeru [テール功], but you can call me Jay 3nodding

I watch anime, read manga and play video games on my spare time
I love music! I also play guitar, bass and a bit of piano blaugh
There's something that I find very fascinating, and that is virtual reality. I got into that after watching Sword Art Online (my favorite anime heart )

Favorite anime/manga genres: Shoujo/Romance/Drama/High School/Comedy/Ecchi
I got bored of action a while ago lol whee  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:46 pm
Hai! My name is *random noise interrupts* but just call me kipiekie

My favorite anime: hmmm... Tough one, i would say either fairy tail, naruto, d. Grey man, or soul eater. ( OH or maybe darker than black)

I LOVE going to anime cons. I cosplay ALL THE TIME!!!!

First anime i watched? Ummm... Thats either naruto or full metal alchemist, i cant remember...heh

I also watch any anime that seems interesting enough, but i will most likly watch either horror or action anime.

Does volcaloid count as an anime? If so i love it!  

kipiekie

7,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Profitable 100

miuroll

Hygienic Noob

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:58 pm
Hii, my name is Amy. I'm a huge otaku, and I'm currently watching Free!, Nagi no Asukara and No Game No Life. I honestly can't choose a favourite anime because I've watched too many that are equally awesome OTL
//whispers btw i'm also a fujoshi <3

Besides from anime, I's also very into kpop! My bias groups are EXO, B.A.P, Big Bang and BTS~ IU is my favourite solo singer~ My ultimate bias has got to be Kim Jongin <3 Him and Kyungsoo make a perfect pair ; u ;  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 12:39 pm
hi every one I havent been in here in a long time i just wanted to say Im selling some stuff ive made https://www.facebook.com/kazofblood/posts/10202250698096869

this is a link to my facebook I'm selling some bunnies I've made these cute and look a lot like the grunnies here I also have them in pink, blue and purple. thank you  

kazluckystar112

Colorful Pumpkin

10,100 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

PrincessSakura258

Loyal Kitten

19,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Team Charger 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 4:37 pm
Hello!~ My name is PrincessSakura258.
My first anime was Cardcaptor Sakura.
My favorite anime is Fruits Basket and Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
I go to Momocon and AWA yearly.
I love to draw.
If you ever want to talk just message me!~ cat_whee  
☆ All About you , Introduce Your Self

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out