Welcome to Gaia! ::

Art Trade Center

Back to Guilds

Art trades, collaborations and WIPs! All artists welcome! 

Tags: art trades, art requests, critique, hobby, collaboration 

Reply Art Trades: Art for Art
New to the guild? Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sele159

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:26 am
Hello! I just joined the guild! 3nodding
i've been drawing since forever and practicing drawing people
I would say my weaknesses are drawing objects and animals because i never really practiced, also complex scenery xD

I have a DeviantART
I also have a Youtbe Channel where I'm currently in the process of posting some speedpaints and basic tutorials for anyone who wants to learn heart

If anyone is interested in seeing any process of my work just let me know and I can post anything from sketches to linearts to finished pieces 3nodding

feel free to watch or subscribe to me hehehe xp  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:57 am
Hello, I'm Nuworenne, mostly called Zaffie or Zaf, which usally is my username. Destitutione is also one of my usernames I use often, as well as Namaikina.
You can call me Jossa/Josie too, since Josefin is my real name.

I like to draw both digital and traditional, I'm mostly doing digital right now.

I post some of my work on my dA, but that's mostly digital art. My traditional art often ends up on my instagram, on which my username is "heartsyartsy", I might change it to iZaffe in the future tho, so if you can't find me I've probably changed username.

If you ask my dad I've been drawing since forever, but I'd say i started to draw around 2009, but i started to draw seriously last year.

I get my art supplies from a local store, Ã…dells konst & hobby, which also got crafting supplies.

I'd say my strength in drawing is colours, altho my shadowing isn't that great. My weakness would be poses and propotions, antanomy and so on.

Just message me if you want to do an art trade or commission something, and if you want to add me I'd love to accept you, just tell me who you are before randomly sending a friend request.  

Kyndilberi

Herald of Eminence

Business Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 6:43 pm
Quote:
Hello everyone, I'm Auratie Lumii or Daniel if you'd like my actual name.

I don't usually draw a lot because I don't have a lot of freetime to myself, but when I am able to and up to it, I thoroughly enjoy drawing furries (commonly described as anthromorphs). I do like to make to make them attractive, but not perverted; they are audience appropriate. I'm 21 years old and have a fiance who I love dearly... There is also my cute, bad-ol Piper cat.

I look forward to being a part of the guild and hope to attain inspiration from it's talented members  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 am
Hello!

Name's Jerehmi. Been drawing for 8 years and I still suck. c:
But I do try, So, I'm all good, I suppose.

I love the original paper and pencil, but I also like digital art and using ink... Like... Calligraphy ink.
I'm trying out some new styles now and I love to do freebies. I really dislike being commissioned, cause I feel as though, all my drawings aren't gold or whatever worthy.

I love all artists, and I have great empathy for beginning artists. Cause, that's what I am.

Anywho, I'm glad to have joined and hope to have many freebies and art trades ahead of me in this guild.

Thank you! :3

Edit::

My DA.

Jerehmi

Kooru otsutsuki

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:32 pm
Hey there I am Akatsuki moon,
My favorite medium to use is pencil/pen though i am tampering with digital and color pencils at the moment.
Favorite artist ......... well i don't really have one other than van gough but the team for square enix has good art collaboration
as for recommending any good manga i would recommend death note (but who doesnt know about that?) or full metal alchemist.
I have a gallery on deviant art but i don't think gaia really likes using DA.
i have also been drawing for about ten years now just off and on its something i enjoy doing
As for my favorite store for art supplies boils down to two artist corner or hobby lobby
some weaknesses i have is color and making things look realistic pros i can shade well xD
well i guess thats about me any questions feel free to ask smile and my gallery is at http://darkness-is-endless.deviantart.com/gallery/  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 8:09 am
'Sup peeps, I'm InrI and I've been a member on gaia for a little more than 4 years. Although I took a break recently... Which made me sell all my expensive clothes because I saw how s**t-much gold you got from it.
Then I realized that everything now is hella more expensive than it was before so I kinda lost my beautifry clothing and can't afford new clothing LoL ;_;
Anyways, I like to draw traditional art and digital art. I have various drawing styles which confuses myself because improving takes much longer since I hop between my styles haha.

http://siare.deviantart.com/gallery/ <--- there's my Deviantart if ye feel like taking a look.

If ye want to commission me just send a mail and we'll discuss the price. ((o: <3  

oInrIo

buttans

Irregular Lunatic

15,275 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:44 pm
Hello, i kind of love to draw, but i can be srsly lazy i do both traditional and digital art, i use MS paint, and regular pencils to draw, i mostly do it for free, but if you want to tip, cool

...you may call me Tangled, I'm 17 and still a High Schooler, i do plan to go to college...its very nice to meet you all  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 2:41 pm
Hi my name's Kira emotion_yatta
-What's your favorite medium? I love digital art and sometimes acrylic painting.
-Do you have a favorite artist? No. emotion_facepalm
-Recommend any good comics/manga? No. emotion_facepalm emotion_facepalm
-Do you have a gallery? Check out my Tumblr emotion_c8
-How long have you been drawing? I began taking a liking to manga/anime styled drawing since I was 9. Then I got serious and practised figure drawing at 13. Now I'm here. emotion_c8
-Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa? I don't have a preference. emotion_8c
-What's your favorite store for art supplies? Art Friend. Here in Singapore it's not very easy to find art stores with variety.
-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths? I'm weak in detailing. I get very bored easily and tend to rush things. emotion_puke
-What are your art pet peeves? When the computer lags. (digital art)
-Do you collect art supplies like I do? 8D;; Yes, and I feel guilty for keeping them to myself emotion_zombie
Anyhoot, nice to meet ya'll. Hope this group stays alive and well. emotion_kirakira  

endlesslygrunge

Beloved Sophomore

Legion Of Oreos

Loyal Werewolf

14,500 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 9:40 am
Hi i am Legion of Oreos, my true name is Trudy Joy ..Although TJ or Just Oreo is fine. I am 31 and am a Married mother with Five Children. I am also from England.
I love to Draw and i love expressing myself through art, i like as much to draw as i do sewing. I was born to a very artistic family and to that i feel i have inherited my talents. My father was great with landscapes and still life to which his medium was oil and pencil and on occasion water color..
-What's your favorite medium? Hmm a tough one as i use an array of mediums from pencil to chalks, however when drawing avatar arts i often use Photoshop Cs5 and a Bamboo Tablet.
-Do you have a favorite artist? I have many, Victoria Frances, Luis Royo, Gustav Klimt, Salvador Dali...and most Manga artists who's names i cannot spell.
-Recommend any good comics/manga? Vampire Doll, Inubaka, Ah My goddess, Black Butler..oh so many to recommend i do not know where to start ! i feel so dizzy
-Do you have a gallery? Yes although i have not updated in ages so it is very out of date Here
-How long have you been drawing? too many years since i was 6 and i am now 31
-Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa? i do not prefer one over the other although Cg means i spend less on supplies when money is tight.
-What's your favorite store for art supplies? Ebay - i hunt for bargains
-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths? hands and feet are my weaknesses as i cannot shape fingers all that well. I also have issues with trying to draw males so i would like to have more experience drawing guys. My strengths i would say is my eye for color although i am very sketchy and untidy of my art. I would say i probably am too harsh with my own self criticism
-What are your art pet peeves? people telling me Cartoon/ Manga is not a form of art.. Art is open to interpretation to me there is no wrong nor any right way in drawing art. Everyone has their own individual styles and art is a form of expression.
-Do you collect art supplies like I do? yeah i guess i do , i have a whole wardrobe made into a craft cupboard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:11 am
Hello, I'm Chaun ^^

I used to draw a lot but ever since we moved to a new home I got overwhelmed with adjusting to the new place. I never got to finish my old drawings and soon I stopped drawing. It took me two years before getting back to drawing again but it's not the same as before. After I finish a sketch, I get really demotivated when I know that I used to be better. I do want to continue so I'll start practicing again whenever I have the time and hope that drawing can be as fun as before.

s p o o n e r y

Shy Bunny

QuietGrace

Timid Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 4:11 pm
Hello, please call me Grace o//o
It is a pleasure to meet you and to be a part of this guild!

I am slowly getting back into drawing. For the past couple of years any drawing I did was um on a canvas and I painted over it xDD I prefer traditional acrylic paints but I'm having fun playing around with digital art too :3 I am pretty lazy about actually updating my gallery but I have a little bit on my DA account (in my signature) if you want to poke around it. ^-^

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:45 pm
hi im Venya. I'm usually a gamer but i could use some practice as well. I'm trying to draw more then just furry's XD
Here is my deviantart profile. I've not put anything up in a long time so bear with me ^_^
deviantart  

Venya Aven

Interesting Shapeshifter

10,900 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cosmicstatic

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 am
Hi, my name is Chloe.
I've been focusing a lot more on art the past couple of years, and right now I prefer traditional art. However, I've done a couple of digital pieces recently, and I'm trying to get better, even though I don't really have any equipment to practice with, like a drawing tablet or stylus or anything. I'm very into water coloring at the moment. I mostly draw/paint people. One of my inspirations to keep working on art is Jennalee Auclair. One of my weaknesses is that I am a huge perfectionist, and when things aren't perfect or symmetrical, I end up trying to correct it, which usually ends in a less than satisfactory product. crying
I hope to be able to share my art with the rest of this guild! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:10 pm
Hello~ I'm Pasztell!! It's nice to meet you all. I'm not sure what to put here so, here's a bit about me, using the questions.

-What's your favorite medium? Digital and traditional.
-Do you have a favorite artist? I do!! My friend obscureartist, and Leonardo da Vinci
-Recommend any good comics/manga? Satan and Me is a nice webcomic.
-Do you have a gallery? I do here and here!
-How long have you been drawing? A little over a decade.
-Do you prefer traditional over CG or vice versa? I prefer both! but I love CG more.
-What's your favorite store for art supplies? Bick!
-What are your artistic weaknesses/strengths? I am not good at poses..I'm still learning. And full figures in general and details like hair or cloth lines. My strength are with chibis and coloring
-What are your art pet peeves? cluttered avis and furries..-v-;
-Do you collect art supplies like I do? 8D;;
I do!!

Lava Cookies

Heated Kitten

9,600 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Married 100
Art Trades: Art for Art

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items