Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:20 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David smiled slightly. He put away the card, and looked around. "So what do you want? Mexican? Italian? French?" David began to list all the various foods from around the world. All foods that he could think of. After all, David was very knowledgeable about these things.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 6:46 pm
User Image Sumina heard the bell ring and left, not saying good bye to the two at the table. She walked to class, rubbing her temples as she let her walls relax a bit. It hurt her head to keep them up for too long. She began walking in the direction she thought the gym was, or rather what she had read from peoples minds.

She turned a corner and walked straight into Davids back. She bounced off him but just continued to rub her temples. "Sorry." She muttered as she walked away from the two.

Sumina got all of five feet away before stopping and gave an angry growl. "Damn it..." She spat and pulled out her school map, turning on her heel and head to where the gym actually was.

When she reached the locker room, Sumina was already late, but she changed quickly and walked out to join the rest of the students for gym. She looked at the puffed up man in front of the class that most seemed to be afraid of, but she just rolled her eyes and waited for instructions.

((Ok question, so the school is separate from Xavier Institute right?))  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:46 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Sam thought about her choices for a moment. There really were so many to pick, but she had no idea where they would have to go to get any of it. She would have settled for a small sandwich, but she was willing to bet that David would not accept that option.

She tried to keep herself pressed to the wall as the groups of students rushed passed, knowing that they would not notice her anyway. Then one girl, who looked particularly distracted, ran right into David's back. Sam wanted at first to bristle at the rudeness of it, but the pained look on her face stopped it from passing her lips. Instead, she let her eyes linger on the retreating student. Then her eyes widened as she realized her answer.

"Oh pasta sounds heavenly right now," she said as her mouth began to water at the prospect. Practically bouncing at the prospect, she looked at David eagerly. Then she lowered her voice and held her hand near her mouth as if about to spill some secret. "But whatever we are going to do, we might want to hurry before the hall monitors realize we aren't going to our classes."

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David let out a short huff when the girl made contact with his back. He wasn't even all that mad about it. He barely felt the girl. David's daunting height only made the collision that much less effective. David let out a short "Sorry!" before the girl booked it away. David could detect a familiar aroma around her. She was the new girl. David made a dismissive face, before turning back to Sam. "Pasta? That'll work." Pasta had plenty of carbohydrates and the sauce was packed with protein. It was a perfect meal for David. For once he could go out to a place to eat without eating a suspicious amount of food. "Do you have some place in mind?" David said, moving towards the school exit.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

(Yes, the institute is a separate entity from the school. Thank you for the good question. )  

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 2:42 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Smiling when he had accepted the idea, Sam nodded at his question. Giving one last glance to the hallway that held her class, she decided that it was ok to skip. Just for today. She could always make it up later. And if anyone asked, she could claim she was ill, or something.

"There is this one place not too far from here. Chef Piazza's. The best ravioli's anywhere." Without further preamble, Sam followed David towards the exit. There was something liberating about leaving school early. Maybe it had something to do with this new sense of independence, like finding steady ground after sliding in mud.

However, that head lifting confidence quickly dissipated when she stood in the sunshine again. For the second time that day she got that itching sensation at the nape of her neck. Something had died. It made her hate, not for the first time, this curse that plagued her. She only hoped it would let her get through this lunch outing before losing control and animating the creature without her. The last thing she needed right now was the corpse of newly reanimated roadkill to follow her around.

All the more so, because she really did not want David to see what a freak she was. He was the first person who willingly interacted with her, which she already cherished beyond anything she had learned so far in her classes. If he saw what she could do, then she feared they would not let her go to school here. Then she would be on the streets again, too ashamed to go back to the small space that nice old lady had offered.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 5:59 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
It didn't take them long to get the Chef Piazza's. David was surprised to find it to be a nice little family owned establishment. Once they were inside and settled, it was time to probe. "Have you been at school long? I've never seen you on campus before." David asked.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:45 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sitting in a booth with a large window overlooking the shopping district, Sam was happy to find that the place was not overly busy. She had been here a time or two when the place was packed to the point of having people sit in plastic chairs and foldout tables along the sidewalk. Most of the time though, the crowds were steady and the place quaint and homey.

When David asked his question, Sam took a moment to collect herself under the guise of looking over the menu. It wasn't that she didn't want to talk, just that she wondered how much to say.

"I've been here just under a month," she said, looking up to see if he had decided on a choice. "It's not surprising, really. The school is big and I do my best to stay out of the way. I'm in the library most of the time."

It sounded kind of pathetic when she heard herself say it. Before all her troubles began, Sam had been one of those kids who made friends with everyone with little effort. Now it was like she was being crushed under the necessity of being of little consequence to anyone. But it was the truth and she wasn't going to take it back.

"What about you?" she posed as she took a sip of the water left by the waiter.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:02 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded. "I've been here for a couple years. I live in an institute about four blocks south from the school." David began. He didn't want to give away that he was a mutant. "It's a special institute for people that are especially gifted. It gives us a home away from home so we can hone our talents while going to the school near by."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:34 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Sounds like a wonderful place," Sam awed as she tried to imagine it. "Must be nice to have a place where you can be yourself." A blush tinged her cheeks then. She thought she had gotten over this. They had left her behind.

Sam was thankful when the waiter appeared, hoping that David would be too distracted to notice her envy.

"One plate of your classic ravioli," she said bubbly when prompted.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:45 am
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David nodded. "It is a great place." David started to remember Logan and Jean Grey. "It has some pretty demanding task masters there, but it's important, so I stay." David said just before the waiter showed up. David was only a bit less friendly with the waiter, being very informal and polite. "I'll take the same."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:36 am
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

" Still, it's better than. . . " Sam trailed off after the waiter took their orders and bustled off. She had been about to say it was better than having nothing. It was true that she had no home to go back to. Her parents had pretty much disowned her, though no such words were spoken. None need be said when they acted as if they no longer had a daughter. But she wasn't one to spout her woes to the world, so she kept her mouth shut and paid special attention to her napkin as she unfolded it.

"So what sorts of things do you study at an institute that you don't learn at the school?" she asked innocently. "I mean is it like a sports academy where they groom you for professional leagues, or something?"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:29 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David found himself at a loss for words. What could he say that wasn't a blatant lie? "Uh... We're... sort of taught about activism. There are people out there that are frightened and scared. And no one is trying to help them. So that's what we do. It's a place to just be yoursel..." David began. He would have continued, but he could see Jake and a group of his friends through the window. David sank into his chair slightly. They were looking for him, no doubt. Jake turned his head, seeing David and Sam. David had to head them off before fighting them revealed his secret. "I'll be right back." David said, standing up and walking outside. Jake and his friends didn't say anything. They just watched as David walked into an alley. What ensued next was the biggest payback beating David had ever experienced. David forced his healing factor to delay just enough so that by the time Jake and his friends left, he looked beaten, bloody, and bruised. David opened one eye, making sure they were gone. He stood, spitting out a wad of blood and mucus. "Well that wasn't so bad." He muttered as his healing factor kicked in, healing him up with seconds.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:08 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sitting in the booth alone, Sam sipped her drink and thought about what David had said. He said it was a place where people who were scared went to get help. Kicking her feet back and forth under the table, she thought about what might scare him. It would never be a question she would ask aloud, knowing it would be too personal and prying, but had a hard time thinking of anything David might be frightened of. The riddle baffled, but tantalized her brain as she watched the people that walked about in the open air. Then she saw something most disturbing to her conscience.

She had thought that David had gone to the restroom when he left, but seeing the self satisfied grins of Jake and his crew as they walked by made her still with dread. Turning to scan the room, she saw no sign of her classmate and the absence was suddenly terrifying.

"David?" she called as she slipped from her seat. When she got no immediate reply, she decided to investigate. Walking with purpose, she first went to the restroom, thinking it was only nerves. But when she asked one of the passing waiters if anyone was in the men's room and they said no, she quickly went to the front door.

Looking in the direction of Jake, she just made him and his goons out as they rounded the corner and out of sight. Food temporarily forgotten, she went the opposite direction in search of her friend. She couldn't help the cold knot in her stomach that something bad had happened to David. And it was all her fault.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:14 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
Now David had a real problem. His outfit was covered in his own blood, yet he was completely unharmed. He looked down at his jacket and shirt, which had at least a pint all over it. David groaned, hating to have to explain himself. He reached down, and picked up the teeth he'd spat out, wiped them off, and put them in his pocket. It took a while to regrow teeth. About an hour, and he'd have a full mouth again. It was an odd problem, since his bones mended extremely fast. David slowly walked out of the alley, immediately running into Sam. "Oh... hi..." He stuttered quickly. "I said I'd be right back..."
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

Foxi Doll

Kaiga13

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam squeaked when she almost collided with David. Seeing him made her let out a breath she hadn't realized she was holding.

"I was worried after I saw. . . " she started to say, but her words stumbled to a halt when she saw the smears and splatters of blood on his shirt. "Oh no. He didn't. You didn't. How could they?" she was so upset to see him hurt that she was having trouble finishing her thoughts. She was stuck between furious and hysterical. In the end she hugged herself so as not to do anything drastic and muttered, "I'm so sorry David. This is all my fault."

Her anger bubbled, barely contained by her need to save face. She didn't get angry often, but seeing someone beat up because of her was more than she could handle. Her power was not destructive, thankfully, or she would have worried about hurting those around her. As it was, she itched to hold his hand, knowing that her touch would help to heal him of whatever injuries he had. She was not doctor, but the blood had to have sprouted from somewhere.

In the same breath she was trying her hardest not to bring anything to life. It was an unstable line, from healing to resurrecting. However she was so angry that she really wanted to find out where he lived and see if he liked having his home invaded by zombie pets. It wa a horrible thought, she knew it, but sometimes she wondered if some people didn't deserve what they got.

Which made her think of David. He hadn't asked for any of this. He was just being nice to the wallflower.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff