Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hangout Guild: The Nicest Gaians Around

Back to Guilds

Reply Main Forum
|| Guild Feedback Thread || What can we do better? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crystalline Sugar

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:47 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Contests! It would definately get more people here...you wouldn't even have to do it so often, just for special events, like christmas and halloween and easter etc....and Neit is absolutely loaded so I'm sure he could buy a prize, it doesn't even need to be expensive.

i second the suggestion!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:54 pm
Sounds like we need to mull this over a bit more. Thank you for your input. 3nodding  

[King_Chaos]

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:23 pm
Shadow__Dweller
Contests! It would definately get more people here...you wouldn't even have to do it so often, just for special events, like christmas and halloween and easter etc....and Neit is absolutely loaded so I'm sure he could buy a prize, it doesn't even need to be expensive.
Heh. You think NEIT is loaded.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:00 am
I used to be loaded...I stopped caring when I wasn't able to be on gaia for about a year....so my gold growth went to a halt. That's alright, the only other item I really wanted was ports.  

Alamoria

Sliph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:44 pm
Blessed Blade
Shadow__Dweller
Heh. You think NEIT is loaded.

Yeah, I bet you even have a solid gold toilet huh ? Or perhaps gold toilet paper ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:35 am
games more games!! >D
just kidding? XD  

SacredPetals

4,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

Blessed Blade

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:29 pm
Alamoria
I used to be loaded...I stopped caring when I wasn't able to be on gaia for about a year....so my gold growth went to a halt. That's alright, the only other item I really wanted was ports.
See, me quitting Gaia had the opposite effect. My mule was filled with 2004 donation items. When I finally cracked it open again I was worth so much that I couldn't get rid of it all...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:32 am
Woulda been the same for me, had I not let Spence ravage my items for her minis which eventually turned up to be ports.  

Alamoria

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:02 am
sad Are you regretting things now Alamoria...cause I'd feel really bad cry

I'm broke still after the ports, and the market is just so different now, and I don't know any items anymore, I can't even start to rebuild some 'get started' gold.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:13 pm
CpainsorVio7
sad Are you regretting things now Alamoria...cause I'd feel really bad cry

I'm broke still after the ports, and the market is just so different now, and I don't know any items anymore, I can't even start to rebuild some 'get started' gold.

No. I don't care about my gaia appearance anymore really. I haven't changed this since the vampire event really.

I don't think it's enough to 'get started' with how much sealeds cost now a days... but if you want, I can toss you some gold.  

Alamoria

CpainsorVio7

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:25 am
Back in the day they used to only be 4500g. ::grumbles::

And hey, if I don't end up using it, you still know how to get to it. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:43 pm
Back in the day they used to be 2000-3000g. Which is how much I got the devil tail for.  

Alamoria

SpencerVio7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:08 pm
GAH!!! I'm nakked!

OMG I'm female!?!?!?

I'll be back guys ::goes to a 'private' room for a couple hours::  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:09 am
eek Uh...have we a transgendered guild member all of a sudden?  

Alamoria

Ms AwesomePants

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:29 am
-insert random party idea here-

Huzzah! I have done it again!

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items