Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
A Thousand Years of Dreams (1x1 Starting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:10 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

"Yes...please..." He said still not looking at her wanting to be alone now to just fade and end his pain.
(i has an idea!)

((What's your idea?))
Ashe nodded, "Okay, I'll take you home." She wandered into the bridge and took hold of the wheel, pulling the ship off into the ocean. It was going to be a long and quiet journey.

((hyatt goes back and he finds out he is being perused by a girl who wants him to show her where he found the source of all magic because she wants it to control all the nations but that girl ends up being his sister.))
Hyatt climbed to the crows nest and sat curled up wanting to forget it all, to her it was an accident but he meant it...it was all a mistake and as soon as he got home he was going to forget it all.

((Cool. I'm gonna bring Gongora back.soon.. He plays a crucial role in the whole.'Immortal' concept... Like this girl, he also seeks power to dominate the world.)
Ashe didn't know why this was bugging her so much. She marched onto the deck, "Hyatt... Why do you even like me? I'm selfish, stubborn, hot headed, harsh and so many other things. I'm not worth your time. I'm not worth anyone's time anymore... Men don't look toward me for a relationship... I'm just one of those women who they'll abandon the next morning. I'm dangerous."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:14 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

"Yes...please..." He said still not looking at her wanting to be alone now to just fade and end his pain.
(i has an idea!)

((What's your idea?))
Ashe nodded, "Okay, I'll take you home." She wandered into the bridge and took hold of the wheel, pulling the ship off into the ocean. It was going to be a long and quiet journey.

((hyatt goes back and he finds out he is being perused by a girl who wants him to show her where he found the source of all magic because she wants it to control all the nations but that girl ends up being his sister.))
Hyatt climbed to the crows nest and sat curled up wanting to forget it all, to her it was an accident but he meant it...it was all a mistake and as soon as he got home he was going to forget it all.

((Cool. I'm gonna bring Gongora back.soon.. He plays a crucial role in the whole.'Immortal' concept... Like this girl, he also seeks power to dominate the world.)
Ashe didn't know why this was bugging her so much. She marched onto the deck, "Hyatt... Why do you even like me? I'm selfish, stubborn, hot headed, harsh and so many other things. I'm not worth your time. I'm not worth anyone's time anymore... Men don't look toward me for a relationship... I'm just one of those women who they'll abandon the next morning. I'm dangerous."

"Thats just it...you are dangerous and i like it, you are a bomb and you are gonna explode at any moment and thats what i like and im the child whos just gonna poke at that bomb until you explode and then ill poke some more but mostly why i like you is because you took me away, you gave me the world by taking me away from my home but now,.....im just going back..." he said clamming up again.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:27 am
Hiro_Nakamara

"Thats just it...you are dangerous and i like it, you are a bomb and you are gonna explode at any moment and thats what i like and im the child whos just gonna poke at that bomb until you explode and then ill poke some more but mostly why i like you is because you took me away, you gave me the world by taking me away from my home but now,.....im just going back..." he said clamming up again.

Ashe shook her head, "You don't understand! I just can't bring myself to get close to anyone... It hurts too much. Not because of my dead husband... But the fact is they'll grow old, die and they'll leave me behind. The fact I can't go on that journey with them... It hurts too much. I'm not supposed to find someone... Because there is no one out there for me. All that happens is that I get hurt... Time and time again." She was starting to tear up. "And I just can't let that happen again. The pain never stops! The fact I can't die means I can't even end the pain... And believe me... I've tried."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:35 am
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe shook her head, "You don't understand! I just can't bring myself to get close to anyone... It hurts too much. Not because of my dead husband... But the fact is they'll grow old, die and they'll leave me behind. The fact I can't go on that journey with them... It hurts too much. I'm not supposed to find someone... Because there is no one out there for me. All that happens is that I get hurt... Time and time again." She was starting to tear up. "And I just can't let that happen again. The pain never stops! The fact I can't die means I can't even end the pain... And believe me... I've tried."

"Yeah like i dont know the feeling?! Its been 50 years since anyone noticed im still young, an additional 20 since my parents died and then my personal age!" He said gritting his teeth. "I can die, i have to finish my job and even then i might not, depends on if the goddess thinks this world needs me, im here so it does now." he said crossing his arms knowing the pain of losing too many people even close friends  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:40 am
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

"Yeah like i dont know the feeling?! Its been 50 years since anyone noticed im still young, an additional 20 since my parents died and then my personal age!" He said gritting his teeth. "I can die, i have to finish my job and even then i might not, depends on if the goddess thinks this world needs me, im here so it does now." he said crossing his arms knowing the pain of losing too many people even close friends

Ashe's eyes widened, "You're... Immortal?" She couldn't really remember how she became Immortal, but she knew she was an ordinary human being at one point. She would have dreams of being in a magic laboratory, strapped down on a bed. A dark shadow of a man would hover over her but she would wake up before seeing his face.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:02 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe's eyes widened, "You're... Immortal?" She could really remember how she became Immortal, but she knew she was an ordinary human being at one point. She would have dreams of being in a magic laboratory, strapped down on a bed. A dark shadow of a man would hover over her but she would wake up before seeing his face.

"Yeah, and you know im kinda glad i am, i see how the world has changed and see i need to be alive to change it for the better." he said sighing. "Look, just take me home and give me a night to think, i just..i need to think clear and i think best where i feel home." he said softly  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:13 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

"Yeah, and you know im kinda glad i am, i see how the world has changed and see i need to be alive to change it for the better." he said sighing. "Look, just take me home and give me a night to think, i just..i need to think clear and i think best where i feel home." he said softly

Ashe folded her arms, "If I'm going to take you home... You need to get down from there and join me in the bridge. The winds will blow you off the deck." She wiped awaythe stray tear down her cheek as she returned to the bridge and took hold of the wheel once more.

Gongora smirked, as he eyes his projector in his office. "It seems the two immortals have met. This proves interesting... Nonetheless, my Angel must return to me. She's a key in my project... You've been running for too long Ashe."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:33 am
((sorry wont be on long or alot im back at school for my senior year so i gotta really push it!))  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 am
Hiro_Nakamara
((sorry wont be on long or alot im back at school for my senior year so i gotta really push it!))

That's cool I've been there.

I should say the same for myself. I start my last year of University soon and that will be absolute hell as I have a potential degree on hand lol  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:31 pm
Hyatt wanted to say something more but his emotions were getting in the way and he had a feeling it wasnt going to help much.
"Kitsuro...maybe we werent suppose to leave..." he said and kitsuro didnt speak just cuddled up with hyatt in the crows nest as they headed home  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:42 pm
Hiro_Nakamara
Hyatt wanted to say something more but his emotions were getting in the way and he had a feeling it wasnt going to help much.
"Kitsuro...maybe we werent suppose to leave..." he said and kitsuro didnt speak just cuddled up with hyatt in the crows nest as they headed home

Ashe shook her head, he obviously ignored her when she told him to get down from there.... he would be blown off by the wind. "Hyatt... As much as you may not want to be in the same room as me, get down from there. It's dangerous. You don't have to talk to me... I just want to get you home in one piece and not lose you in the sea."

She lent against the wheel, her violet eyes scanned the horizon in front. She was starting to get a migraine... her head was already killing her from the amount of alcohol she consumed last night.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 12:51 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

Ashe shook her head, he obviously ignored her when she told him to get down from there.... he would be blown off by the wind. "Hyatt... As much as you may not want to be in the same room as me, get down from there. It's dangerous. You don't have to talk to me... I just want to get you home in one piece and not lose you in the sea."

She lent against the wheel, her violet eyes scanned the horizon in front. She was starting to get a migraine... her head was already killing her from the amount of alcohol she consumed last night.

Hyatt sighed and stood up but as he did a giant gust of wind kicked up and he fell back. "Wah? What the?" he said as he got back up and another giant gust battered the ship and threw him from the crows nest. "ASHE!" he shouted as he fell, kitsuro fell aswell and landed on the deck in his larger form but Hyatt kept falling off the ship into the sea.
"Ashe! Kitsuro! Help please!" he shouted knowing he couldnt swim, He splashed about trying to get up. Kitsuro worried, "I...ashe help him! I cant swim i need you to get him!" he shouted but hyatt had already gone under water and began to sink
'this is it....its all my fault....im going to die and its all my fault....im sorry ashe...." he thought as he slowly sank and saw the sun through the water, his eyes fluttering.
(lol tension!)  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:07 pm
Hiro_Nakamara

Hyatt sighed and stood up but as he did a giant gust of wind kicked up and he fell back. "Wah? What the?" he said as he got back up and another giant gust battered the ship and threw him from the crows nest. "ASHE!" he shouted as he fell, kitsuro fell aswell and landed on the deck in his larger form but Hyatt kept falling off the ship into the sea.
"Ashe! Kitsuro! Help please!" he shouted knowing he couldnt swim, He splashed about trying to get up. Kitsuro worried, "I...ashe help him! I cant swim i need you to get him!" he shouted but hyatt had already gone under water and began to sink
'this is it....its all my fault....im going to die and its all my fault....im sorry ashe...." he thought as he slowly sank and saw the sun through the water, his eyes fluttering.
(lol tension!)

Ashe's eyes widened, "Hyatt!" She sprinted out onto the deck before diving out into the water. She was a pirate... of course she could swim. As she dove underwater, she could see Hyatt's figure and swap deeper to catch him. She put her arms under his and managed to get them to the surface... it was struggle as he weighed more than her... but he managed to get him onto the deck.

She was out of breath and laid Hyatt on his back. His eyes were closed and she felt no breath escaping his mouth. "No.... no no no no... Hyatt! You can't die on me!" Her hand went to his cheek before lent down and pressed his lips on his. She was trying to blow air into his lungs... and get rid of the water.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:19 pm
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

(lol tension!)

Ashe's eyes widened, "Hyatt!" She sprinted out onto the deck before diving out into the water. She was a pirate... of course she could swim. As she dove underwater, she could see Hyatt's figure and swap deeper to catch him. She put her arms under his and managed to get them to the surface... it was struggle as he weighed more than her... but he managed to get him onto the deck.

She was out of breath and laid Hyatt on his back. His eyes were closed and she felt no breath escaping his mouth. "No.... no no no no... Hyatt! You can't die on me!" Her hand went to his cheek before lent down and pressed his lips on his. She was trying to blow air into his lungs... and get rid of the water.

Hyatt saw a figure swim to him. He mouthed the words mermaid as he closed his eyes, next thing he felt was Ashes lips on his an he coughed up the water and leaned up coughing more.
"He's alive!" kirtsuro said happily. And Hyatt looked at ashe.
"Ashe i......" he looked away.  

Hiro_Nakamara

Versatile Lover

4,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Junior Trader 100

Enchanted Malevolence

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 1:25 pm
Hiro_Nakamara
Enchanted Malevolence
Hiro_Nakamara

(lol tension!)

Hyatt saw a figure swim to him. He mouthed the words mermaid as he closed his eyes, next thing he felt was Ashes lips on his an he coughed up the water and leaned up coughing more.
"He's alive!" kirtsuro said happily. And Hyatt looked at ashe.
"Ashe i......" he looked away.

Ashe was starting to panic when he wasn't reacting to her kiss of life... For some.bizarre reason, she started to cry. She gasped when she saw him sit up and cough. With the mixture of emotions, she just had a sudden outburst. "You're an idiot! When I say do something, I mean do it! I could have lost you back there!" She had no idea why she was so upset.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff