Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The Fate Of All Things (Recruitment Status = 9/8) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:23 pm
Rain Yupa
Vorastrix
Rain Yupa
Well, I should point out that we already have a Warlock. And warlock curses can't stack on the same target with other warlocks' curses. So, given those two options, I'd lean Avenger to avoid overlap.

>.> uhm, i actually did make a post in the OOC thread asking a question....

The OOC thread in TFOAT?

...whoops, i meant to quote this part...

Rain Yupa
Speaking of mustering, I'm not sure if I'm willing to keep 1 AZ alive any longer (no pun intended). If people don't post, I'm running plot for myself. That subforum will likely become Goblins at my first opportunity. Which MAY not be until I'm totally moved into Vegas.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:31 pm
well, I'll be working on my character tonight, but i can never remember where the starting gold for a certain lvl is...

...and now seeing that there is already another monk...it may take me a while deciding what it is a want to play.....  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:54 pm
I present Tordek Bluebeard the dwarf Ardent

I still need the equipment (once i figure out the starting gold) and the background...which i should be working on tomorrow night.....but i have to get to bed...ttfn  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:53 pm
Vorastrix
well, I'll be working on my character tonight, but i can never remember where the starting gold for a certain lvl is...

...and now seeing that there is already another monk...it may take me a while deciding what it is a want to play.....
the price of a magic item one level lower than the character is.

therte's two fighters, two tieflings, and every permutation of elf allowed. why not two monks?  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm
well, I would really like being a monk, but i can clearly see there are already a great deal of strikers, and there is only one Leader....which i think might overburden the shammy...sooo, imma pitching in. what i really wanted to do was play a Dwarf, so this works out anyway

Edit: nm, found it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:10 pm
Vampfighter1
I'll still take it.

All that's left I think is adding the proficiency bonus from your weapons to your attack stats. For a wisdom-based warhammer attack, you should be rolling a +9 (+4 wis, +2 level, +1 enh, +2 prof).

Adding Davis to the roster.  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:15 pm
Vorastrix

I still need the equipment (once i figure out the starting gold) and the background...which i should be working on tomorrow night.....but i have to get to bed...ttfn

Before I audit this character, I'm going to let everyone else decide: Vorastrix would be #9 in my 8 player game. I'm somewhat tempted to allow him in still, for reasons that won't be obvious until a few chapters in. Plus, y'know, a second Leader.

But, we're already over the suggested limit of 6. Do you guys want to risk me bogging the game down even more with the addition of another player? If you guys are willing to deal with the extra load, I'm willing to let it in. Speak up, as his fate too is now in your hands.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:27 pm
My RPG senses tell me that things will thin out soon enough. I'm not worried. My vote is yes. Allow him in.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:28 pm
Rain Yupa
Vorastrix

Before I audit this character, I'm going to let everyone else decide: Vorastrix would be #9 in my 8 player game. I'm somewhat tempted to allow him in still, for reasons that won't be obvious until a few chapters in. Plus, y'know, a second Leader.

But, we're already over the suggested limit of 6. Do you guys want to risk me bogging the game down even more with the addition of another player? If you guys are willing to deal with the extra load, I'm willing to let it in. Speak up, as his fate too is now in your hands.

I would really appreciate a chance to play, I have been making an effort to actually connect to the internet at home, so I will be making the posts...

I also really think that with this many people having only one leader is not going to end well...and with that in mind i have been taking a great deal of healing stuff

In any case, i should have my character finished tonight.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:33 pm
Plainsfox
My RPG senses tell me that things will thin out soon enough. I'm not worried. My vote is yes. Allow him in.

*high-5*  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:48 pm
Vorastrix
Rain Yupa
Vorastrix

I would really appreciate a chance to play, I have been making an effort to actually connect to the internet at home, so I will be making the posts...

I also really think that with this many people having only one leader is not going to end well...and with that in mind i have been taking a great deal of healing stuff

In any case, i should have my character finished tonight.

It's almost midnight and I have work in the morning, then game tomorrow after work, so I'm not going to be able to audit your character tonight. I'll also need to work with you about introducing your character into play, because I don't want to hold up the game while you show up. You might already be at the Queen's throne room, or maybe you've already been briefed, or maybe some other third thing I can't think of at the moment.

We'll figure something out.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:09 pm
I'm fine with letting him in, these games do have a habit of thinning out before too long, a thicker buffer might actually make it smoother, rather than bog it down.  

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

joe-dude667

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:37 am
More the merrier. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:38 pm
well, thanks for the votes guys, I have finished the background info....because i like to play my character a bit to flesh out his mannerisms i would like to leave that area blank for now. But i plan on playing him as a typical dwarf with just a touch of arrogant entitlement.  

Vorastrix

Hilarious Sage

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:01 pm
Vorastrix

You didn't include the Ardent Surge +2 speed bonus from your Mantle in the power's description.

You didn't include your current hit points, nor your 1 action point.

I also don't see your 4 power points listed anywhere.

You only listed one of your two Ardent Surge powers.

I won't veto Elan Heritage, but I can tell you now that this game will have little to do with the Far Realm, nor have a major psionic backing. I think investing in psionic bloodlines will be a personal character subplot that will never come to fruition. Unless you're taking it for simply mechanical bonuses rather than character development, it wouldn't be advisable. If you decide to keep it, I won't frown though.

You didn't include the enhancement bonus of your Mordenkrad in your magic item descriptions. I'll assume you meant +1.

As a heads up for your weapon, the only power that you have that does Psychic Damage is Recursive Emotions, your level 1 daily. Just making sure you realize that, in case you want to change that.

Chainmail only gives you an armor bonus of 6. Your +2 from your armor enhancement bonus is listed separately up top. Also, you need to check your Armor Is Heavy box so your Dex/Int doesn't get added to your AC.

Your Quick Look-Up bonuses are wrong. You forgot your +2 proficiency bonus, and your damage should be your cha bonus + enh bonus. I suggest utilizing the attack/damage workspaces to the right to make sure you have correct totals.

That's all I see at the moment, so when your clean it up I'll give it a once over smile  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff