Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Good.
  Eh.
  Bad.
View Results

zeek123abc

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:31 pm
((I'm still here. Was looking forward to the reply but if I have to wait I'll wait.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:03 pm
((All right, I'm going to start the PMing. I had hoped more people would have been at least watching this. Perhaps I overestimated people...

Anyway, you many go ahead and post.))  

Stefisgarden

~OMG Biscuits~

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:23 pm
((OOC:Sorry to not have posted in forever but I have NO IDEA how to get my characters in this and that is the reason why I have not been posting really. Sorry again if you could give me ideas on how to enter my characters in.))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:25 pm
Zeek heard as they both introduced their selves and then he heard Aedan sa his own name. "That's right my name is Zeek" he said to the both of them. "I don't have a last name so I can't very well tell you what it is" he said to the both of them. "Thank you" he said to the both of them. He still couldn't understand why they were helping him but he was happy to find someone who didn't try and avoid him. He then looked at Penelope remembering her comment about the leaves "These arrows are nothing compared to this" he said running his finger down the scar which covered his face neck and chest to about where his heart is. He suddenly got the feeling that they were being watched "you might as well come out here" he said to the unknown person. "None of us are a threat to you" he told the person. He didn't expect the kings army to catch up to then so quickly so he didn't think the person was a member of the army.  

zeek123abc

Fanged Crunch

Vicious Carnivore

19,500 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Torii Attendant 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

xxxxxxѴancexxϚolisxxxxxx
'The tongue is like a sharp knife...'

Vance quietly watched the conversation between Hitomi and Sothe. It seemed that Sothe wasn't confident in his abilities, even though Hitomi was encouraging him.
"Don't say that you can't do something, otherwise you really won't be able to." he told Sothe, remembering another saying that his older brother had told him. "If Hitomi believes that you can lead the army, then I trust you to as well." After finishing what he wanted to say, he followed the other members of the army towards the center of the camp, taking the girl along with him.

At the center of their camp, a large number of people had already gathered. Vance spotted Scott off to one side of the crowd, talking to some of his friends. He didn't feel like joining them, so he just stood at the edge of the crowd. He already knew what Hitomi wanted to announce, so he leaned against one of the many trees in the forest, and observed the scene around him.

'But it kills without drawing blood.'

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
{[Ordering Orange Chicken: Ack, sorry for not posting in a while.]}

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:38 pm
Nykarian

User Image
Nykarian, having made his way to the castle after the fight on the rooftops, was in an inner courtyard, sitting at the edge of a fountain sharpening the blade of his scythe with a whetstone, the rasp of stone on mettle comforting as he debated with himself. 'I shouldn't have let them go.
Why not? Screw Annexus, what he doesn't know can't hurt me. And if he does find out? What then?'
(più profonde scuse, I got caught up with other RP's and forgot about this one)  

Faithfull Fire

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:00 pm
((@~OMG Biscuits~ -- No offense, but, if you had been paying attention, wouldn't you have seen my, for lack of better word, order? Also, you could make your army girl(I have forgotten her name ATM, sorry.) interact with Mamoru. He's had nothing to do the entire RP.

Also, I will post later. I've found that I am having a hard time with words tonight.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:42 am
((I still wait for a post of Stef so i can post with zack..i think it is now stupid to post that Ignis is still watching Zeek and co..>-<...jeez ))

((Edit: just noticed Ignis was kinda spotted XD)

The young man slowly walked out of his hideout,approaching the group,he wore a normal guard uniform and slowly removed his eyeptach,revealing the red eyewhile the other was green."As...you wish..." He said in low voice,his was nearly a mere whisper.The leaves shook slightly in the wind and whispered words,which he understood perfectly,the other guards had not found this place.However Ignis did try to sense an thought ,just in case."I am...Ignis"

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

~OMG Biscuits~

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:53 am
User Image

Juliana Clifford

Julianna searched through the city for guards who were weak and easy targets, ones where she could interrogate information out of without them remembering her face or knowing her name. It took her awhile but she finally cornered a man in uniform, she grabbed a needle from her brown pouch and stuck it through the lid of a liquid she made out of berries and other chemicals to make someone tell the truth. With quick efficiency she threw the needle into the man's neck, which startled him to the ground. That is when she stepped on his back and shoved him to the ground. He told her everything she needed to know about his leader and about her sister Sharron. Even though Sharron had betrayed her and became wicked, she still loved her deep within her heart. Julianna let the man regain himself and took the needle out of his neck, running away as fast as she could and into the woods. This was her usual routine since the guards had a hard time finding anyone in here and even if they did find her they wouldn't be able to escape so easily.

"I am... Ignis"

Sharron was walking backwards when she heard this and it gave her a start up in her heart, quickly she jumped up into the trees to hide, she had not expected anyone to be in here. Sharron scanned the area now and saw three boys and one girl, one boy with a eye mask on, another with arrows in him, the other man with a red and green eye. The girl had to belong to the boy with a mask since she looked protective of him and they almost looked alike. Julianna got her needles prepared with a liquid that helps numb the nervous system and sat on a branch waiting to see if any of them were the enemy. "Lets see who it is..."

Sharron Clifford

Sharron strolled through the castle and took her daily shift of making sure everyone was where they needed to be, when they needed to be and what punishments needed to be dealt if they were not doing what they were told. Some call her heartless, some say her heart is frozen, if she could she would rip out her own heart and destroy her past and everyone that hurt her. She eventually traveled into the inner courtyard where she saw little Nykarian sharpening his pathetic weapon. "Did you find a fight while you were away Nykarian?" Her whip was at her side and her hand was always near it, it was almost as her arm was robotic and sat perfectly at her side while the other ran wild and free. Her free hand sat on her hip though as she waited for his response to her question, hopefully it'll be the right answer.

User Image

((OOC: No offense, but I don't like to read OOC posts. And I don't like to do them much so no I didn't read your order. Sorry about that. But yes I was paying attention. Also I am a person that doesn't like to have them randomly appear and interfere with other people's stuff. I usually like to wait for an open or opportune time or have someone else welcome me in. Especially when a RP is over run with OOC posts like this one is. I choose to ignore them and wait for character posts.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:32 am
Zeek watched as the man walked out from where he was hiding and noticed he was a guard. "Well that's unexpected" he said to Ignis then he saw him remove the eye patch to reveal his one red eye. He ignored that fact for now and then the man introduced himself "My name is Zeek" he said. His wounds had closed up enough that he could sit up. He was now able to look at Ignis better and saw that he was in a normal guard uniform which probably meant that he wasn't a decorated officer. He then decided to ask him a question. "So what bring you all the way out here into the woods" he asked him calmly.  

zeek123abc

Faithfull Fire

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:39 pm
Nykarian

User Image
"Yes," Nykarian said, not looking up from his scythe. "Unfortunately, the rebels intervened and I was injured." This lie rolled smoothly off his tongue, with no indication that it was anything but the truth. "It wasn't serious, but the rebels weapon was coated with a neurotoxin that temporarily paralyzed me. It seemed like they wished to take me prisoner, to interrogate me, but they weren't ready for my fire. They fled when I caused flames to cover my body, escaping before I was recovered. And before you ask, I believe that one of them was an illusionist, so any descriptions I might be able to give would be useless, which is why I didn't report it." The rasping of stone on mettle stopped for a moment as he tested the blade of his scythe against his thumb before going back to sharpening it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:51 pm
((Would it really be interfering if he isn't doing anything? And, no offense, not all people are going to interact with you on their own. Oftentimes, you need to instigate something.

Pyro, Bonnie, would you two mind if we did a quick timeskip? I don't really want to describe Nagi getting dressed.))

"Besides," Hitomi added, "you'll have plenty of support. If you're unsure of something, there's an hundred people here to help you." That said, she motioned for Sothe to follow her and walked toward where the others were gathering.

Sothe found himself unable to reply to the two revolutionaries, and focused instead on following Hitomi, all the while examining the camp and people. The camp wasn't anything extraordinary. The makeshift tents were thrown around haphazardly and seemed to have no sort of order. There wasn't much else around, and it seemed quite obvious that the army had money trouble.

The people, on the other hand, were different. While most of them looked half-starved, more evidence of financial difficulty, they composed themselves very differently than what would be expected. Every one of them had this determined look that told Sothe that they would do anything to stop Annexus. For this, Sothe couldn't help admiring them.

Another odd thing about them was the respect they obviously had for Hitomi, especially since all but a handful were older than her. They all stopped whatever they were doing to greet her. It made Sothe wonder what she had done to earn this much respect.

((I'm going to hold off on the next part for now. The post would end up too long.))

~~~~~~~~~~

hayato kurisaki
-Snip just to show who I'm replying to.

"They won't have very many guards. The 'army' isn't large enough to have too many," Arisu said to Gabriel. She used his mind to see where she was going, and hoped he wouldn't see it as an intrusion. Then again, it was the only way she had to keep from straying off their path. She hoped he would see it that way.

((...I'm sorry, hayato. I meant that to be better than it was, but I couldn't think of how to make it better.))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:28 pm
((Stef..i planned to wait so i could reply with both characters..jeez >-<))

Zack had dragged both,Liz and his brother Nagi to the trainings grouds.He would simply ignore any complaints and looks and what ever.With quick steps the prince went to the grounds and laughs happily. "Let's fight! Come on i bet it will be fun!"

Ignis pointed at the siblings then at the plants,but he said no word for now.Instead he closed his eyes,his mind deteced a watcher and instantly the plants grew thicker and thicker and would attempt to catch Juliana.Then fleeting words escaped the guards lips."You shouldn'T watch my dear...and i am out here cause of some eternal eyes..but...wait no..actually i am out here cause i was curious...the plants said it would be...intresting"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:35 pm
Saen had just entered through the gates of Veran. He looked around at the city market. "Jesus, the place has turned into a dump. Annexus' doing, no doubt." He looked at the food available and found a non-rotted apple. He paid it with the little money he had and ate it as he walked around taking in the sights and how the place has changed in 50 years.  

Morgoth1990

Desirable Genius

7,975 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

~OMG Biscuits~

Moonlight Werewolf

13,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Hunter 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

Juliana Clifford

Julianna started to hear the sounds of bushes and leaves moving around her, she looked diligently for the person or animal that was the cause of this. It turned out that the plants were moving on their own. Vines began to launch themselves at her and she threw her hands out to block them from grabbing her or hurting her at first, thinking that the plants were trying to hurt her. The needles she had would not work on plants especially her jars of liquid, these plants would be somewhat immune to the effects and she had not made any kinds of liquid to harm plants. This is one thing she was going to go home and make now. Branches started to curl in on her and try and catch her now, when she noticed it was not to hurt her and just to catch her she began to use her powers that came with being born with red eyes. Taking a deep breath she felt the wind blow through her hair gently, a sign to say that it was by her side. Juliana used her hands to direct the wind and push the plants away. A man whispered through the wind and she heard his words. This man that was dress oddly like a guard being here for eternal eyes? And these plants were under his control? She was pissed now and decided to find him. She hopped from tree to tree back to where she was before to find this guy, needles between her fingers and at the ready. "Filthy man! Julianna cried as she ran toward him, he was still too far away for her to launch her needles accurately but she threw them anyway since the plants were catching up on her.

Sharron Clifford

Nykarian knew her so well, he described the whole details of the event to her and even though she did not like the fact that he let people live it was enough that he was on his guard and ready to answer her annoying and harsh questions. "I see... Report anything and everything Nykarian, other wise sharpen your blade and get back to work." Sharron gave him a small smirk before turning to the side and walking away. She was going to watch him even closer now, especially since he is more of a warrior slave than an actual warrior. He could mess up at anytime or betray her leader, and that was NOT going to happen under her watchful eye.

User Image  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces