Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Welcome!
Do you have feedback for our Crew? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ochru

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 8:32 pm
Thank you so much for the gift for the activity raffle, I love it!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:15 am
I noticed that in our guild recruitment thread, in the "links of interest" area some of the banners are broken or they are outdated. The link for BTPD doesn't work and the latest post in the Son Zack thread was in 2013. Then I noticed that "under our good friends" we have a broken tinypic picture and THE Charity Event Guild latest post was in 2013 as well... I don't want to be picky but I don't think this will be appealing to other users. It might turn them off because it is all outdated stuff they might think that we aren't keeping track with things. sweatdrop

I really hope I don't come across as rude. Totally not what I'm trying to do I just want to help. I know running a guild this size takes a lot of time and work. heart

Link to the thread with the stuff I'm talking about.  

Rysabi

FaereFae

Crew

Friendly Kitten

15,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:14 pm
Rysabi
I noticed that in our guild recruitment thread, in the "links of interest" area some of the banners are broken or they are outdated. The link for BTPD doesn't work and the latest post in the Son Zack thread was in 2013. Then I noticed that "under our good friends" we have a broken tinypic picture and THE Charity Event Guild latest post was in 2013 as well... I don't want to be picky but I don't think this will be appealing to other users. It might turn them off because it is all outdated stuff they might think that we aren't keeping track with things. sweatdrop

I really hope I don't come across as rude. Totally not what I'm trying to do I just want to help. I know running a guild this size takes a lot of time and work. heart

Thats because I straight copied and pasted what was there from Ebania's thread, which could no longer be bumped because it was that old. I wanted to preserve her images and words, but you're right in that I didnt have anything updated. I'll work on it smile

Edit: So I've lifted links and images for affiliates straight from the handbook page, which Joy keeps current. Updating the rest, will take time.. I'm not sure the font she used for the graphics, and I'm unsure of how to preserve her thread without destroying it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2022 10:02 pm
Rysabi

thank you. Keep in mind threads in the Archives forum are either old or under construction. That one is both. BTPD retired a number of years ago.

I worked with Fae and updated everything  

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

dee dee little

Shy Friend

19,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 2:46 pm
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 5:24 pm
just sent a donation of p and items hope it helps the guild and the newbies.  

PyroSaphuron

Friendly Bloodsucker

11,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Darkness and Wings
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2022 6:21 pm
PyroSaphuron
just sent a donation of p and items hope it helps the guild and the newbies.
thank you

JoyRose

☆ Welcome!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas