3,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:27 pm
kalenakeeper
RandomMelonGuy

Kelina sighed seeing him struggle.
She moved her hand alittle bit and a ton of shadow heartlesses appear under Cyan lifting him and laying him on the couch and dissapearing back into the shadows
"Did I meantion I can also control heartless and nobodies?" she grins

Cyan shook his head.

Skasa smiled. "Amazing.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:56 pm
Izzy stood at the entrance sighing as he watched the girl manipulate the heartless so easily. " You seem to have a better control of darkness then I could hope" he said in a sad way, taking a bite of the lollipop he was concentrating on. Izzy wished he could control his power over darkness the same way but from what he could collect, his control over both the light and the darkness was really 50/50. This was indefinite when he used his ability to create a portal between the boundaries of the light and the dark. He sighed as it occured to him that he was pretty much just a personified version of a nobody. These were his thoughts as he continued to munch on his candy.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 7:03 pm
Ometison

Kelina sighed then turned and looked at Izzy.

"Ive had years to practice. Its not easy to just pick it up and learn. Your soul and heart have to be a black at the abyss. My soul and heart, although, arent as black as they used to be, however, because of all the practice, I can control them still"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 10:31 pm
Izzy moved the rag out of the entrance and looked out to the sunlight. He grabbed the left side of his chest and felt his heart beat. " Black heart...." he said to himself in consideration. He could tell his heart was neither dark as night nor bright as day. If he were to be more specific, he would describe it as gray as a rainy sky.  

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100

kalenakeeper
Vice Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:40 pm
Ometison

Kelina sighed and walked to Izzy
"listen, it doesnt mean you cant control the heartless. Ive seen someone with a heart sorta in balance, not light nor dark but almost perfect. His name was Shinji...but he let that balance go and he lost himself....sorta sad for the headmaster I looked up to"

She turned and looked at Skasa and Cyan

"I have nothing else to teach you two for now, you may return to the academy, Cyan, if you would mind?"

she made a twilight portal to the academy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 9:56 pm
Chael walked out of a dark portal, "Izzy, I have been waiting for someone else like me. Before I became a Nobody my heart was like yours, balanced with light and dark. Once I mastered those powers I could do things I never imagined possible. It is a rare gift to have what you do, and even after I lost my heart the powers stayed with me. If you would like I could train you, teach you how to really harness your powers, show you what I know. Do not take your gift for granted, it is easy to shift one side more than the other. If that happens there is no chance for the powers you were destined to have." Chael then waved his hand in front of him summoning shadow heartless, dusk Nobodies, and basic unversed. With a snap they were gone. "That power is only barely scratching the power you can have." Another dark portal opened behind Chael, "if you wish to join me step through here, this portal will lead you to Halloween Town Square, that is where I will begin your training. If you wish for me to leave just say so, although it will be hard to find another like you."  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Ometison

Interesting Genius

3,625 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:37 am
Izzy's unmoving expression jumped to the newcomer and he'd already pulled his key blades from both the light and dark. He saw what the man was capable of and sighed as he felt overwhelmed by his true disposition with his power. So far he'd only been able to craft the difference of light and dark with gravity magic. This was much more than the small abilities he performed like reforming a balance amongst other people to cure them or to form a way between the light and dark. This was forming something much more powerful of the actual forces themselves. It was this moment that he felt his legs move till he was standing at the portal. He looked back at the man and decided it was best he let his body move into the portal I to Halloween Town.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:09 am
Chael walked into the portal with Izzy and put his hand on Izzy's shoulder, "I know you have great potential, let's go unlock it." The portal then closed behind them both.
(exit to Halloween Town Square)  

NeverDreamt
Crew

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:36 pm
User Image

Rook had been wondering around Twilight town for a while, and he had nothing to do. He had no friends as of right now, and he couldn't find any heartless to kill. He himself was a Nobody, and was just shifting through the worlds, looking for something to do. It was boring being by himself all the time. So there he was, sitting on the couch in the Usual spot. There was nothing usual about it, for he was sitting in it for the first time. He just sighed, and laughed to himself. What was he going to do? Well drink his tea of course. Bringing the hot mug's rim to his lips, he took a small sip. The heat of the liquid warmed his throat, and settled into his stomach. His red eyes looked over the place, and saw some couches. This place was rather vacant and it made him somewhat lonely. But he didn't mind all that much, he enjoyed the silence.

"Maybe later I can get some ice cream. Then maybe bug some of the locals." He smirked, then laughed to himself again.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:32 pm
User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Apprentice of Kingdom Key Academy
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A red-haired boy with goggles was rushing through the neutral streets of Twilight Town. His messenger bag slunked by his side from the momentum. He was riding a skateboard, charging his way to the Usual Spot. The boy arrived there and kick up his skateboard, catching it by the wing. He wanted to hang out with his friends, but to his surprise, a unlikely person caught his eye when he brushed aside the curtains. ''Uhm...who're you? '' Mostly his friends were recently here. Renton had placed his board near a pile of boxes in the background

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

❖I keep having these weird dreams..

User Image
User Image
((OCC: .. .. ..)

BGM ::

Twotonedrebel

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:41 pm
User Image

Rook was simply lounging on the couch, he had long since finished his tea, but his attention was drawn to someone who walked in. His red eyes gazed over the kid as he pulled the curtain aside, and gave him a small smirk.

"Hey!" He exclaimed, happy to see another kid. Staying quiet just long enough to listen to him ask why Rook was there, he looked around the room, as in disbelief that he was talking to him. But Rook just raised an eyebrow, and nodded to him.

"Well, I'm new around here, and a little exploring lead me to this little place. It's pretty cozy." He said and laughed. Then he leaned back into the couch, and looked up at the red-head again.

"It's only common courtesy to state your own name first." He said with a fake mockery. But being friendly and not wanting to cause any trouble, he just held out a hand to the boy.

"The name is Korxo, but you can call me Rook."

User Image

Souchi The 2nd

Hahahha, I'm working on a proper posting layout ^^"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:24 pm
User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Renton let go of the strap on his messenger bag. The boy proceeded to shake Rook's hand. As a sign of recognition, he introduced himself as well. ''I'm Renton, nice to meet you Rook.'' The boy let go of the guy's hand and slid his hands into his pockets. ''It's really quiet around here. Kind of a drag, eh?'' Renton wondered around in the background, taking a seat on a chair in the corner. ''But, a good place to lay around in.'' A dart was grasped onto his hand. With one eye closed while the other was open, the boy thew the dart into the bullseye. He lifted a fist in accomplishment.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak
L0L, It's kinda hard creating posting layout sometimes. But anyway, good luck with the layout.

Twotonedrebel

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:44 pm
User Image
Rook smiled at Renton. He watched the dart go flying into the big red circle with amazement. He could never do that, even if his life depended on it. Not even if he could just lean over and stick it to the bullseye. His mouth hung open slightly, but then he just leaned back and folded his arms, his signature taunting yet slightly intimidating smirk on his face. Maybe it was luck? Or this kid was just that good. Probably the later one. Raising an eyebrow, Rook slowly reached over and slowly took a dart, then aimed, and launched it. It flew over to the dart board, looking like it was going to hit, but then it completely missed the board, and ended on a barrel a little ways away.

"Curses!" Rook exclaimed then laughed at his own failure, openly letting Renton laugh at him as well. Rook was a fairly laid back guy, and enjoyed company. He also had that 'cool boy' look to him, but he was just like any other guy. He then turned his attention over to the red-head.

"So, what do you do for entertainment these days? Anyone else you hang out with? Anything to do around here? Ohhhh, what's the ice cream like? Am I asking too many questions at once?" Rook asked, then quickly realized he had just met this boy, and already he was talking to him like he had known him forever.

User Image
User Image

Souchi The 2nd

Hahahaha, I love making posting layouts, but it takes me some time. Sp in the mean time, I'll just recycle an old one ^^

Oh, and it's awesome how you decided to RP with me whee

PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:10 pm
User Image
☷☷☷☷☷☷⋘ⓇⒺⓃⓉⓄⓃ⋙☷☷☷☷☷☷
Kingdom Key

Is it real.. or not..?❖

► ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

A sign of a sweat drop streamed down his cheek. The boy rubbed the back of his head and smiled. ''Yeah, hehe.'' Renton responded, chuckling. ''I wonder where my friends are..maybe somewhere in other worlds.'' He folded his arms, a bit worried. They could survive on their own. Renton couldn't worry about them all the time, though. The boy just looked down at his luck charm. All 5 of them had those each.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ ◄

User Image
User Image

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak
Nice layout ^-^. It's been a while since I RP in the guild. Also, i'm gonna make some more characters soon.

Twotonedrebel

Dreaming_Of_Daybreak

Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:55 pm
User Image
The pyro was sitting on the couch, and watched Renton. His smirk faltered a bit, sensing a bit of unease in the air. It was true, the air had become a little thick. But Rook, being the laid back and slightly overly friendly individual he is, he offered his services to his new found companion.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, we can always go look for them." His said in a soft, low voice. One that was comforting, but also soothing at the same time. Rook looked at the curtains, then back to the couch.

"Plus, I saw a stand on the here that said something about sea salt ice cream. And I'm a sucker when it comes to ice cream." He chuckled lightly to himself, then mentally sang a song about screaming for ice cream.

User Image
User Image

Souchi The 2nd

This is actually my first time RPing Kingdom Hearts, so this is a new adventure for me. I might make new characters, it all depends on how Rook comes out.

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff