Loyal Seeker

14,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:10 pm
Souchi The 2nd

User Image
"Oh! Well that sounds fun. Let's go watch some people beat the crap outta each other!" Rook exclaimed as he too raced off in the direction that Renton and Serenity where heading off to.

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:08 pm
He pulled up his collar as his eyes darted from side to side. Too many people. He shuddered and walked on. The sunlight stung his cyan eyes slightly. Seriously, mom. Why do you make me leave the house, he thought, uncomfortable. It was bad enough he wasn't good with people, but his mom told him to go get some air and apparently milk. Reisui shuddered again. Just stay calm, stay calm. Eyes glanced at his nervous face. A person bumped into him. "Gah!"
Reisui fell to the ground. His eyes flew open wide and he crawled backwards in panic. What do I do? I'm scared, I'm panicking! He began hyperventilating and slowly lost consciousness.

(OOC) Just thought while waiting, why not create another character. It's summer and I'm sooo bored.  

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2014 12:21 pm
Reisui woke up and saw someone hovering over him. "Thank goodness, you're awake. I was really worried when I saw you freaking out."
The girl backed up, put her hands behind her and smiled. "I'm Kichōna, by the way, but my friends call me either Chona or Kicho."
Reisui sat up on the bench. He seemed mildly intimidated by this person. Yet, there was a feeling even his mind couldn't comprehend.
Kichōna rocked on her feet and seemed a little abnormal. "I'm also, sort of new to this town and don't really know where I am." Her face went red.
She's nervous. Reisui thought. He closed his eyes and began going through his though process. I'm not really good with people and am subject to panic attacks. Why aren't I freaking out right now? He sighed and stood up."Where to?" He asked quietly.
Kichōna rested her elbow in the palm of her hand and tapped her chin with her index finger. "Hm, my house is in some sort of alley. Do you know where?"
Reisui nodded and motioned for her to follow. They began walking, Kichōna talking and asking questions all the while. "So, what's your name?" She asked.
Reisui remained silent. "Where do you live?" He pointed to the Northern part of town.
Kichōna smiled. "See, you're getting used to me already."
They continued walking onward.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:31 am
~~~~~Namia Rose Verabelle~~~~~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had now entered a different area of the town, which also had shops. Seems she was still in the market area of the town, but little did she know, she actually wasn't. She continues exploring, looking around.

However, while exploring, she hears something coming from behind her, what sounds like something's moving on some kind of railing. She turns to see what it is and finds that a tram is coming towards her. Unsuspected of seeing a tram, she gets surprised and dives out of the way right before it reached her. She hits the ground with a thud, and slowly sits up, watching as the tram keeps going along with the railings she had not seen. She glares at the tram, as if it were to blame for her fall. She looks down at her dress which is now a little dirty. She shakes her head, letting out a frustrated mumble, and starts dusting off her dress.

Weapon:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Flippy flusters Flaky

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:13 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After Namia had finished dusting off her dress, she finally gets up and looks around. She then noticed what seems to be a job board. She walks to it and reads some of the jobs posted, seeing jobs such as cleaning up trash or putting up flyers. She doesn't mind it however, as getting a job isn't her top priority. She leaves the job board and continues her search for a library...or at least a book store.

Unfortunately, after a while of searching, there doesn't seem to be a book store here, just potion shops, accessory shops, and other shops where you can buy supplies. She lets out a sigh, tired from searching for what seemed to be a long while, and takes a seat on the bridge over the tram's way of passage. She dangles her legs over the edge, and listens as the tram gets closer, eventually passing by under her. She's explored the area enough to know that the tram doesn't go anywhere, just in a big circle. She decides to take a break by reading a book she brought with her on her journey, a book providing some details about nobodies.

Weapon:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:19 am
User Image

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reisui
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reisui just so happened to be walking through when he saw a girl sitting on the edge of the bridge.. He smiled and noticed her reading.
Reisui walked up to her. "Whatcha readin'?"

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:32 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Namia had heard a a voice come from nearby her. She looked in the direction of where the voice came from and looks at the boy who was the owner of the voice. It took her awhile to respond to his question, closing her book and showing him the cover which has the words "Nobody Knowledge" printed in large words in the center of the book. It also had a picture of a common nobody on the front.

She then re opens the book and goes back to the page she left off from, which was already near the end of the book. "...oh, that's right." she says suddenly, closing her book again. She then looks up at the boy hoping he may have the info she needs. "Do...you know if there's any...bookstores...or libraries...?" she asks the boy. She may have just met him, but she really needs to know where she can find more books about nobodies.

Weapon:

stalker2255

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:19 pm
User Image

Reisui

"Um, there was a bookstore on Station Heights but it closed a couple of months ago." He scratched his head and rested his hands on his neck.
"And I don't think they'd let strangers into the school library." He chuckled.
Then, he thought a little more. "Actually, I might have what you're looking for. I've made up a couple of detailed reports about these 'nobodies'. They are pretty spot on. What I couldn't conclude, I collected data from the analysis reports done by the Academy."
He shook his head and laughed. "Their data was a little flawed in some areas but I corrected where they messed up."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Hmm..." was the only response she made to the boy's suggestions. Something about a school library caught her interest, so she'll need to keep that in mind. However, the boy's response was one she had hoped to find. Still, she knows she cannot put her trust fully into someone she just met. She then looks at the boy, "Um...would you be willing...to show me...?" she says, hoping he would say yes.

She was a little embarrassed of asking though, since she doesn't really speak to people, let alone ask for help from them. But she needs to learn about these "creatures" that she's never encountered before. So to do that, she needs help, even if it has to include communicating with people.

Weapon:

stalker2255

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:47 pm
User Image

Reisui

"Yeah, sure." He flipped down his V-eye and called up his reports. He pulled out a unique holo-card and uploaded a copy of the reports to it. He handed the card to her. "Just press the little button on there and you can read it."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:21 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She grabbed the card from him and looked down at the card, examining it at first. She's not really a tech-type person so her and technology haven't exactly been acquainted yet. However, she does as the boy says and presses the little button in which it then shows info of nobodies.She was fascinated by how the card worked, but more fascinated by the info. She then started reading the info at a fast pace.

As she's reading, she hums to herself every once in awhile. There were some things that the info from the boy's card provided that the book did not. She then finishes up reading all the info on the card, and hands it back to the boy. "Thank you...that was a lot of info" she says, standing up and facing him. She then bows her head at him and then stands up straight. She then looks down at her book, putting it away. "I need...to go find some...and see how they fight".

Weapon:

stalker2255

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:25 pm
User Image

Reisui

Reisui nodded. He tossed her the card. "Keep it. I can make more if I need to."

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:07 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.She catches the card and then looks at the boy. She looks at the card, then puts it away, giving the boy a small smile. She then summons her weapon to her, holding it with both hands. She knows the place enough to find the area where heartless appear, hoping maybe she might find nobodies too. She also remembers that there should be an abandoned mansion nearby where heartless supposedly appear.

She gives the boy one last bow, and starts heading in the direction of the place where she encountered heartless before. She doesn't know if nobodies will appear where heartless do, so she'll just have to keep at it until she eventually encounters at least 1 nobody.

Weapon:

stalker2255

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:35 am
User Image

Reisui

Reisui stared at the weapon, confused. What is that? He shrugged and walked off.

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:38 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.After following the tram's rail road, she eventually finds the hole that leads out of the town and into the forest, where heartless mostly appear. She looks behind her, wondering if anybody is following her, however, there is nobody in sight. She looks back at the hole, letting out a nervous sigh.

She is trying to find a nobody by herself. A nobody, something she hasn't seen before. She readies her weapon and walks into the hole, ready for battle.

(exits to The Woods)

Weapon:

Twilight Town

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff