Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Aloha Hawaii! 1x1 (full) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 11:16 pm
User Image
ρυяумα єяσѕ яσк ναєgнη [ρєяν]

==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ==== ==== ☠ ====

PERV growled softly under her breath when she thought of that jerk near her wallet. At least she wasn't living with her father anymore so the address on her license wasn't accurate so the boy couldn't stalk her there. Her father would probably get angry if he were to show up at the door, which was the reason why she never brought anyone home before, never told anyone where she lived. She didn't want to create anymore tension between the two of them.

She leaned back against Jen, too exhausted to keep her balance, swaying. Slightly even with the blonde's arm around her. Sighing softly before scrubbing one hand over her face, slowly releasing her tight hold on the guardian. She turned carefully, leaning up against the door before sliding down it to sit with her back against the door. "I'm still pretty angry with him... I don't want to hurt him though do... do you think you could just get it? If you're absolutely sure the distance won't hurt you that is..."

She didn't really want Jen to leave either but... she needed her wallet and their room key. It usually wasn't so easy to anger her but when people tried to take advantage of her... her anger came in full force... It hadn't happened often but... the few times it did it ended with someone on their death bed... and it wasn't her. Just thinking about those few times had her lowering her head, letting her hair cover her face, hands fisting on her lap.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 am
User Image
Jen nodded her head as PERV asked her to get the wallet. Good the decision was made. Jen loathed to leave PERV alone, but she had to do it.

"I'll be fine,"she said reassuringly, "I'm more worried about you... please stay safe."

Jen turned to go, looking over her shoulder, "Be right back."

And then she jogged off towards the elevators. The Guardian waited impatiently for the iron box to reach her, and then impatient for it to reach the floor where she was able to jog through the lobby, much to the disapproval of the staff. Once outside she ran towards the shack and arrived there quickly, hardly even winded.

She moved to the greeter standing at the front and said, "My friend left her wallet here, is there one in your lost and found?"  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:48 am
User Image

PERV smiled slightly, waving off the guardian's worry. "I'll be fine. I'm not going anywhere and I'm gonna try to stay awake until you come back." Watching the blonde leave left an ache in her body. She didn't understand it but her eyes never left her retreating form.

She had been acting odd, even for herself, since she met this girl. Her first reaction on the bus had been normal but asking for them to bunk together? Well that wasn't entirely out of character for her, but the weird feeling had started in her chest then. She had never felt anything like it before but it wasn't scary. The ferocity in which she wanted this girl... now that was slightly scary. She was used to wanting people of course but... never this strongly. She had also never been able to feed from a kiss before. Perhaps it was just the guardian link Jen felt? But that didn't make sense either because it hadn't happened then... had it? No she didn't think so. The girl's eyes hadn't been green until the amazing make-out session.

Her thoughts kept going to the blonde, thinking about the kissing and then dinner. Which led her to think about their waiter. A growl escaped her as she remembered him. She hoped Jen would be ok and able to reign in her urges to cause physical harm to him. She really didn't want the girl to get in trouble because of her.

The greeter looked to the blonde girl before him. His shift had just started so he didn't know. "Hold on. I'll ask Mike. He's been here since opening." He turned and walked back towards the pit area. Mike, who had been their waiter, had been delegated to cooking after the almost physical blow out. The manager had wanted to send him home but he needed all the help right now.

The greeter smiled over at Mike. "Hey, Mike, have you seen a wallet around? A blonde is asking for it." Mike looked up from his spit, confusion on his face. A wallet? Then it hit him and a glare and scowl were on his face. "That b***h can't have it. It's not hers." The greeter stepped back slightly, frightened by the hostility on his face. "Calm down, Mike. She said she's getting it for her friend. So just give it to me so I can get back."

Mike's scowl deepened as he huffed at the greeter. "Watch the food." Without even looking to see if the other boy did as he asked, he walked out to the dinning area. Glaring daggers at the blonde hair he could make out. Once he was within range of her, he stopped. "The wallet isn't yours. You can't have it. Let Puryma come and get it herself." He crossed his arms over his chest, grinning tauntingly at the blonde.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:40 am
User Image
"Thank you," Jen said to the greeter as he left. She stood awkwardly, slouching in a corner, her eyes hazel again with out a direct threat to PERV insight, but she still felt protective worry bubbling in the pit of her stomach. She was anxious being away from PERV. Slight beads of perspiration breaking out on her brow.

Her body stiffened at the sound of his voice and her eyes flashed an angry emerald as she glared at him. But she suddenly rushed at him when he dared say PERV's name. She stopped suddenly like a dog on a leash, muscles tight with the need to attack.

"You don't say her name. Just give me her wallet. You've accosted her enough, she doesn't want to see you," Jen's husky voice was low and dangerous as she stood inches in front of him, her face close to his, eyes challenging for dominance.

She wanted him to strike her, she wanted him to push her, then whatever she did in response would be self defense, and there would be witnesses to prove it. Jen's hands were tight powerful fists. Knuckles bone white against the flesh of her hands.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:07 am
User Image

The boy, witnessing her quick approach actually took a step beack because of the look in her eyes before taking it back. Another deep scowl on his face. "Don't tell me what to do! I doubt she said that. You're just jealous that she likes my company." He huffed and tilted his nose up into the air.

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:35 am
User Image
Jen laughed and shook her head, like he was some poor misguided child. And in her eyes he was. His delusions were pathetic. She held her hand out again, "Please return her wallet, or I'll have to speak to your manager. You don't want to be unemployed in this economy."

Jen's green eyes challenged his with a fire deep inside them. Her threat was genuine, along with dozens of other promises of pain if he didn't return what didn't belong to him.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:43 am
User Image

The boy sneered at her when she laughed, fisting his hands at his sides. He was about to get physical again when she mentioned his boss. Grumbling under his breath before taking the wallet from his pocket and toss it at her. "Here. Now get out. I don't appreciate your threats."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:55 am
User Image
Jen caught the wallet with out diverting her gaze from his. A smile tweaking her lips, "Thank you."

Her business complete Jen turned and walked away. She had nothing more to do with the boy, so why stick around? She was anxious to get back to PERV as soon a possible. The tugging at her chest strong.

Jen turned and jogged off, soon running when she was farther away. She ran to the hotel and then jogged through the lobby, once more to the disapproval of the staff. But Jen didn't really care. She waited for the elevator anxiously and then waited again on the way up. She then jogged her way back to their door, where PERV would be waiting.

Jen knelt in front of PERV the wallet in her hand, and she murmured, "Puryma Eros Rok Vaeghn??"

PERV's full name lilted off her tongue, she hadn't thought about it, it just came naturally to her.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 10:43 am
User Image

The boy watched as the blonde left with a scowl still in place. He hoped she never came back here but he knew Puryma would be. She wouldn't be able to stay away from him. Now a small smile on his face as he walked back to the pits.

PERV had failed to keep awake, having fallen asleep a few moments ago. She was still sitting against the wall indian style when Jen showed up. Her eyes opened wide and she gasped as she heard her name. Black eyes staring at the girl before her, heart thudding in her chest. Huffing softly as she strained, muscles tensing to pounce before falling back against the door, closing her eyes as she tried to calm herself down.

"Yes, Jen?" She ran a hand through her hair before giving the girl a small smile. "I know you like my name but... using my full name when I'm asleep isn't the best idea. It's even harder to control myself and I don't think you'd want me to take advantage in the hallway." She didn't either but that was because she didn't want anyone to see Jen like that. If Jen ever let things go that far she wanted it to be special for the girl.

Tension was still running through her body but she was tired as well. It was starting to make her grumpy. Running a hand over her face and groaning. "You didn't... run into him did you?"

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
Jen paused, pursing her lips for a moment and bowing her head, "Sorry, I didn't think about it. It just slipped out... I'm Sorry," she had caught the change that had gone over PERV, and hadn't wanted to cause any additional stress. Jen just didn't know why PERV's full name slipped off her tongue.

She held up PERV's wallet to return it to her and then shook her head gently, "No, I didn't see him," she lied with out even blinking. Which was unlike her. Jen prided herself on her honesty. So, she was surprised that the lie slipped off her tongue just as easily as PERV's full name.

"Let's get you into bed," Jen said nodding her head in the direction of their room.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm
User Image

PERV grumbled softly, running her hand over her face continuously. "Sorry... I get grumpy when I'm tired and being turned on makes it worse." She hadn't meant to make it seem like she was reprimanding the girl. It was just a warning so that her control wouldn't be tested. She didn't want to hurt the girl.

Peeking out between her fingers to see her wallet before her, grabbing it and giving Jen a smile as she lowered her hands. 'Thanks. I'm glad you didn't run into him. I don't want you to get in trouble for hitting him." She laughed softly before standing, one hand on the door and the other reaching out to the blonde to keep her balance. She was still groggy so her balance was skewed.

A soft purr escaped her as she thought of the soft bed waiting for her. "Yes... a bed sounds very good right now. I feel dead on my feet."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image
"It's alright..." Jen said softly in response to PERV's apology. She stood up and took PERV's hand in her own, assisting with the girl's balance. Ready to catch her if need be. Jen would never allow her to fall.

"Was it that obvious how much I wanted to hit him?" Jen asked curiously, her husky voice quiet in her curiosity. Jen's other hand went to her shoulder when she noticed that PERV still seemed very unsteady and needed the extra assistance so as not to fall.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:06 pm
User Image

PERV let go of the door to lean back towards Jen, sighing softly as her eyes closed. Rummaging through her wallet with her eyes closed to grab the key and unlocking the door. She tugged on the blonde's hand, bringing them inside.

A soft smile on her lips though her eyes were still closed, knowing the guardian wouldn't let her stumble over anything. "Yes but I wanted to hurt him as well so it wasn't so hard to believe." Opening her eyes with a sigh as she made her way to a bureau, tossing her wallet and key down before making her way towards the bed by the door, flopping down on it unceremoniously.

Sighing softly as her body sank down into the mattress. "I'm so tired that I don't even feel like getting undressed and under the blankets."

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image

Jen assisted PERV the whole while to her bed. And when she flopped there, and announced how tired she was, Jen tilted her head. She leaned down and lifted PERV slightly off the bed, far enough for Jen to pull back the covers and then pull them back over her body. Jen sat down on the side of the bed, hands in her lap and said, "You can sleep. Rest easy."

Jen's eyes were gentle as she watched the other girl, resisting the urge to ask PERV if there was anything Jen could do for her. If only because the sooner she fell silent, the sooner PERV could simply rest, which is all Jen wanted. She didn't know what'd she do with herself in the mean time. She could call her father up, possibly. Discuss her options... Hm.  

Hikaru Emori

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

PERV 'eep'ed softly as she was lifted, not expecting it since her face had been planted into the comforter of the bed. She wrapped her arms around Jen, holding on tightly though she knew the blonde wouldn't drop her. Another sigh escaped her as she was placed back in the bed, working tiredly at the tie around her neck and then her vest followed by her belts. Even if she was too tired to change, she wanted to be comfy. She had already taken her shoes off once she had gotten inside the door.

She curled her body around the guardian's back, arms around her waist as she nuzzled into her side. "Could you... stay here until I fall asleep? I um... I usually sleep cuddled up to a pillow but... I didn't bring it with me so could um..." It didn't really bother her to ask but she didn't want to make Jen uncomfortable. Their contact had been getting easier and easier as the day progressed but she didn't wanna push her luck.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces