Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Ending The War, It Begins [SWSE] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:36 pm
{Oh, good. The game's back up. Sorry to be MIA. sweatdrop }
Knives perused her computer read-out. "It looks like there's two testing and research areas, as well as a main power generator near the center. Oh, and there's a hangar! We could try and get a better ship, maybe?" She starts typing into her system, trying to determine exactly what the testing areas were used for, as well as anything else particularly important. Maybe there was a data-center with plans or other highly valuable specs. She wasn't even really paying attention when Dakine said something about movement, but that caught her attention enough that she tried to find some cover while she hacked.

{Use Computer, +15 again...}  
jennibert rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:47 pm
Cole swings his rifle around to the direction Dakine indicated as he positions himself between the unknown targets and Knives to make sure the hacker has some protection. "Can you tell how many there are?" he asks, his voice low, as he strains his eyes to see if he can see what she saw.

{Don't know if I can make another perception check, or if it'll do me much good wvwn if I can since Cole's bonus is so much lower than hers, but why not. +7}  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm
{Sorry to have been a bit absent... just some crazy stuff getting ready for visitors this weekend. sweatdrop }

DFKT-1dr disembarks from the shuttle, drawing its blaster rifle. "We should form a defensive perimeter if there are hostile targets, as Dakine indicates. 'Knives,' can you get the door opened quickly?" It moves towards the rest of the party. "I will scout above and determine if Dakine is correct. If I do not return, open that door no matter what. Once the door is open, find any data points, determine the full function of the facility, sabotage it, and get out. If you are able to discern the location of the 'Force user' Ayan-dar perceived, utilize a rescue operation. The mission is our number one priority."

Deploying its thrusters, DFKT-1dr launches itself skyward, its blaster trained and ready for attack while it scans the location. It flies to the roof of a nearby building to set down and continue searching for targets.

{Knives, from your present location, you can't locate much more, though you are able to determine that there is an inordinate amount of power being directed to a location in the northwestern quadrant of the facility, which may indicate a massive computer bank or factory. It is near one of the two testing areas your prior scan indicated.}  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 5:23 pm
User ImageDakine thought about objecting to DFKT-1dr's plan to separate from the unit, but then her general dislike of droids flashed through her mind, and she decided to not raise too much of an objection. She kept her blaster rifle trained on the rooftops while she waited for Knives to open the doors, expecting DFKT to come running back over the side fleeing laser bolts at any moment.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emerald the Crow rolled 1 20-sided dice: 13 Total: 13 (1-20)

Emerald the Crow

PostPosted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:55 pm
{Assuming that I can't just take 10 due to the potential threat, so I'll just see about haxxxoorrzing the lock. Use Computer +15...}

Knives was huddling closer to the wall, tapping frantically on her computer terminal. She barely paid any mind to the droid's commands once she got into the mental mode to hack entry to the facility, though she was wondering exactly what they may be dealing with...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:56 am
As DFKT starts to fly away, Cole tried to call after him. "Might be more useful if we stuck together!" When the droid didn't appear to notice, Cole merely shook his head. "Whatever," he mutters under his breath, still doing his best to shield Knives as she hacks away.  

jennibert

Dallas Moonrain rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 8 Total: 16 (2-40)

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:00 am
Ayan-Dar registers the droid leaving, but pays little attention. He is more focused on whatever shadowy attackers might be around...and on the Jedi whose presence he sensed from above.

{Perception +15 on the shadowy peoples Dakine sensed, and either use the force or perception at +15 on locating the Jedi.}  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:58 pm
"Everything appears to be clear up here at the moment, troops..." DFKT-1dr's voice chatters over your comms. "I do not detect any motion or... wait!" Blaster fire is heard ripping through the comms, and bolts of energy fly across the sky above you. The sound of gunfire fills the still air, and heavy, mechanical treading reverberates on the ceiling.

Marching into view are a half-dozen B1 series battle droids, blaster rifles trained on the courtyard. A digitized voice echoes from the squad-leader's vocabulator. "Enemy troops, put down your weapons and surrender."  

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

jennibert rolled 2 20-sided dice: 8, 17 Total: 25 (2-40)

jennibert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:31 pm
{I imagine we should probably roll initiative, so my 1st d20 will be that, (Cole has a +10) but Cole will do the same thing regardless of where his initiative falls, so I'll go ahead and post that as well.}

Cole swings his blaster rifle around, shifting to be sure he is between Knives and the battle droids, and opens fire on the one nearest to him, his mouth twisted into a sardonic half-smile.

{+5 to hit with the rifle....I suck... wink }  
jennibert rolled 3 8-sided dice: 2, 2, 7 Total: 11 (3-24)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:32 pm
{Wow, a 22....since that is at least a likely hit, I'll go ahead and roll the damage.}  

jennibert

Lord of the Vine rolled 2 20-sided dice: 1, 11 Total: 12 (2-40)

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:40 pm
(Initiative roll +4)

Tiberius exclaimed, "HOOOOO-WEE!!! We got ourselves a bonafide head-splitteh!!!" He aimed his cannon at one of the droids and fired a blast in its direction.

(Attack +5)

EDIT: (Critical failure on initiative)  
Lord of the Vine rolled 3 12-sided dice: 7, 12, 3 Total: 22 (3-36)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:42 pm
(16 to hit, rolling for damage if it hits)

(EDIT: 22 damage total. Not bad.)  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 20-sided dice: 9, 13 Total: 22 (2-40)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:00 am
User Image"Surrender? Yeah, not so much!" Dakine swings her blaster carbine around and takes a shot at one of the droids.

{Initiative +10, Blaster +7 respectively}  
Disciple of Sakura rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 8 Total: 15 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:02 am
{Initiative 19, attack roll of 20. Damage of Blaster carbine 2d8 = 15}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura rolled 1 8-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-8)

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:04 am
{Edit: for some reason, I had blaster carbine as 2d8, but double checked and it's 3d8. So here's the last d8... 23 damage total!}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff