Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Dancer and the Dragon OOC thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 11:59 pm
It's okay. We're all busy sometimes.  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 pm
School's finished on the 27. If I have an open moment before then I'll post. Promise!

Hope everyone is doing fantabulistic. Oh, and Kaiden, I would prefer it if you kept your Sentient Malicious Blender to yourself... Sounds a little too personal... O.0 lol  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:41 pm
Making my customary once in a blue moon post in the OOC lol.

If there is going to be a time-skip give me a heads up because I must impart one last gift to the guardians to help spur them on their way twisted They just need to get moving.

School is finished for me, and I've just completed a grueling weekend of waging war in Texas with a bunch of other nerds, every part of me aches, so I've confined myself to the computer while I heal lol.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 2:52 am
O_o Well, school finished on friday for me, so I've got plenty of time. I reckon we should time skip now, or at least after one more post.  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 6:23 pm
It doesn't matter whether we time-shift right now or not, if we don't have the people to continue the RP.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:05 pm
I'm still here!!!! *Jumps around, waving arms frantically*  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:07 pm
I'd love a little burst in activity...school is over but it seems summer is just as busy as school for many people. So hard to find bustling Roleplays these days. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:43 pm
Where is everyone? Other than you lot. But, where are they?!  

Sanguine Lupis

Invisible Genius

7,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:46 am
Maybe Kaiden's blender ate them all....  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 9:03 pm
*curls up into a pathetic ball on the floor*

...does...want.... Role Playage.....starving....from lack of.....postage....

*raises shirt to show ribs* Seee ? *insert sad puppy face here*

please feed me crying crying crying  

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Everwatche

7,325 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 11:01 pm
Well I was waiting for other people to post.....mostly Lythe, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth. If anyone knows what's going on with everything, let's know.

All right, we'll be time skipping in a little bit, I'll give you all a heads-up. I have another RP that's falling behind because people aren't posting in that one either. So Imma go sic my venomous attack cheese on people until they start posting again, don't worry! ^-^  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:18 pm
s**t, now there's cheese? xP What else do we have to watch out for besides evil blenders and ravenous cheese?  

Araceae Philo

Tipsy Streaker

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:31 pm
Yay Lythe is among us once more! It was a good return post, I like me a post with some length to it smile

Now this thing can get moving once more!

btw, what is the pile of blood Heath was talking about? I'm not sure if he's talking about Lieutenant Solace or something else. Solace is lying, still partially camoflaged, on the ground but he's not bleeding at all lol.

for the record though...I don't think blood can be 'piled' up lol, 3nodding

>.> and what's this of venomous cheese? Don't make me get my cheese grater out!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:11 am
Dreiyan
Yay Lythe is among us once more! It was a good return post, I like me a post with some length to it smile

Now this thing can get moving once more!

btw, what is the pile of blood Heath was talking about? I'm not sure if he's talking about Lieutenant Solace or something else. Solace is lying, still partially camoflaged, on the ground but he's not bleeding at all lol.

for the record though...I don't think blood can be 'piled' up lol, 3nodding

>.> and what's this of venomous cheese? Don't make me get my cheese grater out!

I'm talking about Solace, yes. He said that the alchemy can hide his exterior appearance, but his blood still was visible. He bled in order to make the diagram (which, by fair assumption, would need a lot of blood for a big enough diagram to do THAT to the large structure). So, Heath notices the blood.

Also, you're right, it can't be "piled", but it can be "pooled". I either made a mistake or I meant for Heath to see the bleeding area held aloft in the air (thus piled on his body).

Heath has extremely sharp eyes... partly why he was playing sentry.  

Zylo Allouette

6,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Befriended 100
  • First step to fame 200

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:32 pm
ooh, sorry. I probably was assuming everyone here was an FMA (Full Metal Alchemist) fan, I probably should've posted an image of the symbol for size reference.

In my mind's eye, I imagined this shelter as being roughly the same size as a one story home with either a flat stone roof or thatch roof (we never specified) Though size of the symbol IS relative to the amount of power exerted, it's not like this place was a bunker or anything, hence why it fell apart so easily when blown apart from the inside. In my head, the size of the symbol was roughly the size of...let's say a square computer screen. Solace is bleeding, my mistake, but not enough to make a pool of blood like you imagine, still I'm willing to say that Heath noticed something as you intended, just wanted to clear up any misconceptions. 3nodding Solace will be vacating the premises shortly regardless XD  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff