Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Pathfinder: Unlikely Heroes [OOC] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:51 am
Unfortunately for Laelless and Fox, I plan on starting. They're not done. However, if they finish, I might expand the group up to 8 if they have really good characters (mainly cause they look interesting at the moment).

As such, Character #6 goes to Emerald the Crow, just as soon as she picks her weapon and spends the hundred GP for the stuff in the alch section of goods, the place that has Alc. Fire, Acid, fireworks, and that stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:48 pm
Sorry, Raga. I got writer's block on Hareears. I'll work on him later tonight.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

serketcity

Friendly Prophet

6,750 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:23 pm
Is there anything that I need to know about the god you assigned my Paladin? Like reputation, etc?

If there isn't anything I was going to treat him a bit like The Lady from Discworld.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:59 pm
Query - you said I could have any masterwork weapon. If I pick up a ranged weapon, do I get any ammunition for it?

Query the second - Since the PFSRD is open game, can I have a MW Double Barrel Musket? According to the PRD, it's a simple weapon, so I'm proficient in it. It feels very... appropriate to my "it goes boom" alchemist, but I don't want to go all crazy without the "OK."

Thanks for your time.  

Emerald the Crow

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:20 am
I completely forgot those were simple. Unfortunately, due to the expense of a gun... you can have a regular musket with 20 shots. Please note that later, gun stats will improve if certain things are found out by the artificers that make the guns... such as rifling and shaped bullets instead of lead ball shot.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 6:32 am
Thhartokk
Is there anything that I need to know about the god you assigned my Paladin? Like reputation, etc?

If there isn't anything I was going to treat him a bit like The Lady from Discworld.

That's... actually a really good interpretation of what I had in mind. He also controls how much essence of the plane of chaos enters the world, which is what keeps things random.

As for looks, he appears to be an old man with a rope tied robe and mismatching socks and boots, which he claims is done to be comfortable  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm
It dawned on me last night that the Arcane Strike feat that I gave Bianca will be pretty much useless the second she manages to enchant her sword, since I don't foresee her taking enough levels of sorcerer to benefit from it once she's already wielding a magic weapon. Now, admittedly, it is something of a benefit for her bow, but I was wondering, since the game only just began, if she could replace it with a different feat. It'd probably be something keyed to her primary schtick of shields and defending people - maybe Shield Focus or Saving Shield in all likelihood, or possibly Weapon Focus, but it wouldn't be anything too fancy.

Just figured I'd ask.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:17 am
Since you caught it soon enough, I will allow it.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:32 pm
Thanks. I decided to default to Shield Focus - it'll open up more options later on, and it seems like it's even sadder that she didn't have Saving Shield to try and help Theresa better.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 5:15 pm
I wonder how this situation will turn out.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas