Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC = The Sexy Bunny's Allegiance!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's Your Dream Job?
  Chef
  Vet
  Artist for video games/comics/whatever
  Rock Star
  Other (Please comment and let us know!)
View Results

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:21 pm
Clearly.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:22 am
Anyhow, what would you want to happen, should we travel into the future, Sean?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:56 am
Well you have to remember Stray, this is a comedic RP. We can always make like Mel Brooks and say screw it!

For example, When Amos the other get back, i would have imagined them to be transported right back to Gene's place. But when they get there's it's totally different! As a result of being gone and a few butterfly effect ********, The buildings has been turned into a giant private military headquarters and stuff.

After everyone is like "What the hell happened?" Gene would explain that Amos must have done something to twist time and space. But a funny thing is that some of the events that have happened couldn't be explained. Such as Yami. Everyone was expecting something to happen but nothing did and no one knows why.

It's a just laughably unexplainable. LIKE THIS CONVERSATION!

Or (just had a thought) Amos and Yami get into one last fight while inside a time and space wormhole along with the group so they get tossed into the future scenario along my entire idea and s**t. So with that, yami was transport two years into the future having done NOTHING!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:51 pm
Sure, let's go with that. The first one. Less thought, more fun. I kind of don't understand the second idea, but whatever.

Anyhow, so everything's different, except for those who were thrown into the future? And then Johnny would come along, right? Blah, and we could have nothing happen to Yami. We could have him stay in the present and just not do anything, like, he's been hunting the team down since then, and when he sees us in the future he sends the government after us, or something.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:44 pm
Or for comedy's sake, we could have him be all like, "I wasted two years of my life looking for you guys! *Mental breakdown*"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 8:17 pm
Of course, all of the bad guys will be stronger in the future, so we could take a detour to the place where Amos grew up and train under his master, and have a lot of wacky adventures.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:13 pm
Me likey the sound of that! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:37 pm
And then Bishamon could turn out to be Amos' old master taken over by the cursed armor, and we could kill him, or something.  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:57 pm
Say what now?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:17 am
*sigh* Again, sorry. Heh...*avoids any lecturing*

Uhmm...I'd prefer Athena get Magenta. Though, then she and Yami would be somehow connected since in the movie Riff Raff and Magenta were intense lovers..Columbia would fit her, but I personally hate her xD

But, eh. Whatever works with you guys. I'm very indifferent and has lots to catch up on it seems..  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:20 am
Oh, and I wanted to be one of the baddies ^ ^ Preferably one of your creating, Yoru. Your characters are quite interesting, espically in the bad guy department. Or, I'll just play another character of mine, new or old. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm
@Sean: We go into the future, run into Yami and get our butts kicked, go over to Amos' master for training, find out that his master is Bishamon, kill him.

@Rose: Choose whoever you want. You could just be a random backup dancer, or something. Whatever. Also, what kind of villain are you looking for?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:22 pm
*lip quivers* b-but..but...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:51 pm
But what?  

Alex the Manly

6,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Contributor 150

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 7:47 pm
Fine, fine. I choose Magenta * .* But, that doesn't mean her and Yami flirt like during the video > .>

And, I'm indifferent per-say. Something formal, quiet, adorable, or deadly...I love all personalities, and therefore will rp them all as well. So *hands you an empty profile skelly* put one you would like to be in the rp, or would like to see me rp.

Orrr, I could make one of my own imagination of course xD (thought her previous statement was a bit rude..so she added that to lessen it)  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff