Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Brink of Delusion; Crystal's Shine ((Full)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like my new picture for Gio?
Yes
85%
 85%  [ 6 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Better than the first one at least
14%
 14%  [ 1 ]
I can find a better one! *Posts an image in the OOC*
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:33 pm
It was just as Gio had suspected. The black-out he had experienced two years ago, and the black-out earlier with the monster... they had been connected. He knew that he had been taken over by something earlier today, and that had been a sign to him that the same must have happened back then. That was why blood was all over his hands, all over his body, when he had woken up. That was why the injuries had all been so horrifying, like something no ordinary person could inflict. He had saved his brother, but killed everyone they had ever known with his own hands, and almost killed him as well. He could feel the blood on his hands again, this time more real than two years ago. It didn't matter that he wasn't in control, that it wasn't his mind that had been on the surface. How could he endure knowing that his hands, his body had been used to slaughter mercilessly? His face was the last thing they all saw, and his face had instilled fear in all of them.

Gio stepped back to where his back was against the wall. His eyes fell to the floor as he messily ran his fingers through his hair, almost scratching his scalp with his nails. He hid his face from them, not being able to bear looking at either of them, or to feel their gazes on his face. "How could you not want me dead? I killed everyone! I killed Alexei Aegis! I killed our whole family!"

For a moment, Gio paused. How had he known the assassin's name? Had Jolyre mentioned it? No, he was pretty sure he hadn't. And if he couldn't remember her mentioning it, then how could he know his name? "What am I? What is it that makes me like that? That made me a monster? That made me a protector?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 6:24 pm
The air thickened and stilled at the same time. Jolyre's breath caught in her lungs and her lungs dropped to the floor.
Giovanni Dragoni, the rag doll human boy who wanted to be Nero Angeal, killed Alexei Aegis, Lord among Angeal kind, former Knight of the the Glorion Crystalis...her father.
Her mind blanked...she could barely register what was being said around her. Alexei Aegis was a mighty, majestic man....how had he been taken down by such a child?
Jolyre think now. Was it Gio or the entity that you so readily listened to?
A voice of reason tried to sound in her mind.
She squashed it silent. Entity or no, the death of her father was still done by his hands. His blood covered Gio's hands.
"Tell me Rigo. If the boy hadn't been the medium for the "entity" to pass, would my father....your family, still be alive?" she asked coldly, completely unfeeling. Jolyre was consumed.
It was a rhetorical question. Almost. She continued.
"Don't stand there and tell me it wasn't him!" she snapped, getting louder as she became angrier. "My father's blood soaked his clothes didn't it?" She turned to Gio. "Tell me, rag doll, did you enjoy it? The power your pathetic body has never been able to possess? What was his dying expression? Because it was you..."she ripped him from the wall and shoved him to ground, " ...it was you, not I, who saw my father's face last."
Her eyes gleamed with the very light she controlled, as if the crystal were becoming her As dark and brutal as light can be.. The boy. The boy had said his name.
"I don't know how you know it. Because I never graced you with his name. But you will never disgrace his name with your tongue again." Her voice dropped to a lethal whisper.
A tear formed in a blue eye and traced its way down a cheek flushed with animosity. The edges of her gauntlets started to glow, faintly. In a matter of seconds, she would leap on Gio, intent on watching the light of life that graces the eyes of everyone, dim and falter within the boy.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:32 pm
(Hina, Tylem is in the middle of a sandstorm right now. I wouldn't be looking at the shops and such lol))

Suri did not bother with feigning ignorance either. His suspicions were confirmed of Crystal Bearers being able to 'sense' each other at a certain proximity, and she most definately knew he had one. "Miya, pretty name for a keen-edged woman such as yourself. The whip only gave away your heritage, but it was the Crystal itself I can feel. Focus intently on it enough, and you can feel the differences between the elements I assume. At least, I can feel the difference between you and master Harrier's Crystal." Suri said as his gaze shifted to the back of the man sitting at the bar. The one with all the heavy layers in a land unsuited for it. He whispered to the group at the table; "And I havn't gotten close enough to confirm it, but what would you want to bet the heavily-clothed man at the bar possesses a Crystal as well?"

He listened aptly to her vague answering of her interest in the Angeals...but it became apparent it was the boy Gio she was really intent on. "I have a lot invested in that boy, and you all should too." Miya said, appearing a lot more caring than a battle-hardened Zarrenki usually would, but that notion was gone in an instant, Suri wasn't even sure if he had seen what he thought he did. She continued on and said "Crystal bearers have to stick together, we have a lot of work ahead of us." That threw Suri for a loop, but he kept his composure, even though he could already feel the maelstrom of questions welling up inside him.

"Looks like we all have some bonding...and explaining to do." he said as his eyes were once again drawn to the door the Angeals and Gio were behind, he couldn't hear voices but he did discern a muffled thudding noise. "But I think some bonding takes primary concern, the three people in that room aren't the most friendly with each other. If we Crystal Bearers are gonna stick together, let's hope they don't kill each other first." He said with a bit of humor before looking at Alane. "Well Miss Alane...I guess you would be right in assuming that. But, if fate drew all of us together in such a manner, I don't mind any 'Non-Crystal-Bearers' bein around." He said in an overly important voice, with a wink and a smile, making it sound like the Crystal Bearers was an exclusive club and not ancient warriors of legend.

"Oh...I do believe I've forgotten my manners, Miya. I am Suri Nee'tal. Wandering Cyborg of Metrino, and...'the supposed bearer of the Lightning Crystal'."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:10 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi looked at the map as she continued walking, talking to any traveler that might know the way. She walked along the path that she was given to follow and saw the large mountain area not to far off. "That must be it, I hope." she sighed as she walked through the gap between the mountains. She breathed in the fresh air all around her, loving the way the wind blew. "We never have this kind of air back in Iriem." she smiled as she made her way into town. She shielded her eyes as she walked through the town. "We never had these either." she coughed as she made her way through the storm to the nearest place. She sighed as she walked inside the bar. "What the heck was that? A sandstorm?" she sighed as she brushed off her clothes from all the sand and opened up her fish ears to shake out all the sand. She saw some people staring at her and quickly folded them back and walked over to a table far from the other people. She didn't want to cause any attention to herself. "Guess I will have to wait till the storm past." she sighed. Her crystal dangled on her necklace as she sat down, not noticing it glowing faintly.

(gah sorry edited post)  

hinastar

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:19 pm
Gio acted like exactly what Jolyre called him, a rag doll. When she grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and threw him to the ground, his body gave no resistance. He just fell on his rear and sat their with a shocked, dead look in his eyes. His emotions had been so fragile and had fluctuated so much over the course of this day, that he was now left feeling nothing. Nothing, except a painful, agonizing emptiness inside him. He appreciated and understood that Rigo wanted him to live, but his conscience told him that he didn't deserve to live after consuming so many lives to further his own. He was ready and willing to die. Sure, he had Rigo to live for, that he could not deny, but that wouldn't be enough for anyone. Living for someone can be a great strength, but is only successful if there is a purpose to fulfill with that life that is preserved. To live just for the sake of keeping yourself and another happy, to avoid the ugliness of death, was insufficient. He had nothing he could do with his life. He had no reason to continue his life, and no way to make amends for his sins except with the taking of his own life.

He didn't even flinch or recoil as Jolyre pulled back her fist to strike him down.

"Stop this now!"

A hint of life snapped back into Gio's eyes at the surprise of the voice. It seemed to come from nowhere, and sounded so familiar.

Suddenly, Gio's heart exploded with a burst of pain, and light radiated from his chest. A small orb of pure, blue, shimmering energy, shot from his chest and slammed into Jolyre's gauntlet. The impact was enough that it should knock her off balance, and as she regained her composure, the orb hovered between her and Gio. From the orb, the familiar voice sounded again,
"By my name of Animus Altia, I command you to stop, Daughter of Aegis!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:35 pm
Rigo raised eyebrow. How had Gio known the name of the assassin? What was going on? "Calm down, Gio! We'll figure this out!" he cried out in as much of a calm voice as he muster.

Jolyre wasn't helping. She was completely taken up by the offer to kill Gio. "Stop, Lady Jolyre! Wait." It was too late. Her gauntlets were glowing, and Rigo dashed forward to protect his brother. The Nero Angeal wasn't fast enough though.

Gio was putting up absolutely no resistance, and it concerned Rigo. His brother was completely serious about giving up his life. However, before any more damage could be done, the voice of that entity sounded. Rigo stopped in shock. The orb dashed to Jolyre and spoke. The entity was back and not possessing Gio! Rigo looked at Jolyre and then his human brother. "Animus?" he uttered in disbelief. He frowned. "I think you'd better explain yourself fully this time.."  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Denyala

Stone-cold Lunatic

10,150 Points
  • Frozen Solid 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:07 pm
Miya offered her calloused hand to Alane and gave it a firm shake. Such a friendly woman, it was a nice sight. “A pleasure to meet you Alane,” Miya told her, giving a faint smile. “I sometimes prefer the company of non-crystal bearers. They can be quiet stuck up you know,” she teased, though some found it hard to tell when she was teasing or not. Her attention was brought back to the cyborg.

"Miya, pretty name for a keen-edged woman such as yourself. The whip only gave away your heritage, but it was the Crystal itself I can feel. Focus intently on it enough, and you can feel the differences between the elements I assume. At least, I can feel the difference between you and master Harrier's Crystal."

Oh, what a flatterer…

"And I havn't gotten close enough to confirm it, but what would you want to bet the heavily-clothed man at the bar possesses a Crystal as well?"

Miya glanced over at the man who was still enjoying his drink. She felt a pang of jealousy at his enjoyment of the amber liquid. Her glass had been abandoned. Looking back to the cyborg, she lowered her voice before replying, “Yes I believe he is. He makes me uncomfortable, so I’m guessing Ice.” She frowned a bit, afraid she had said too much. Well, it didn’t matter if these people knew her weakness was ice… at least she hoped. After all, she was hoping they would become allies quickly. She knew what was to be done, but the timing of the matter was imperative.

"But I think some bonding takes primary concern, the three people in that room aren't the most friendly with each other. If we Crystal Bearers are gonna stick together, let's hope they don't kill each other first."

Miya frowned at this and looked back to the door. She heard some scuffling which worried her, but before she could consider it further, the cyborg was formally introducing himself.

“I am Suri Nee'tal. Wandering Cyborg of Metrino, and...'the supposed bearer of the Lightning Crystal'."

Miya said nothing for a few seconds, silently memorizing and
sorting away the new information. “Suri Nee’tal-“ Miya began, but her attention was brought to the door by a loud shout.

That voice- surely she was imagining things!

Miya moved so quickly from her chair that it clattered to the floor with enough noise to alert the entire bar, which was definitely not the fire woman’s style. Rushing to the door, Miya threw it open, completely forgetting her plan of laying low and trusting that Nero Angeal to play his job of protector. Besides, if it was truly...

Looking around the room, her eyes rested on a blue orb hovering between the Angeal and the boy.

"Animus? I think you'd better explain yourself fully this time.."

Animus, it couldn’t be… There was a thousand things she wanted to say, but her voice was completely gone. She almost wished she had stayed with Alane and Suri, at least then she had felt in control of the situation, and nothing upset Miya quite like not controlling her actions or her life. Not moving a muscle, Miya must have looked like quite the spectacle.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 am
Orin Beleren

Now what could they be whispering about? Could it be that I have been exposed? Would not surprise me, they probably feel the same pull I do when I am close to them.. was the thought that popped up in Orin's mind as he observed the group at the table which had just added Miya to the table. I guess some charades must end at some point... Orin thought as he drank the last bits of his drink and was about to turn to talk to the woman but as he did she ran towards the door that the other three had gone in

"Seems like the three that left previously had some unfinished business left from the past, hardly a stable traveling party don't you think?" Orin said as he broke his silence and turned to the rest of the table. Did I hear the name Animus? No, it cannot be for he is long dead Orin thought as his eyes were diverted to the door that Miya had opened.

Vizzion

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:32 pm
Everything was a blur. Jolyre had just sprung to the balls of her feet, Rigo yelling in the background, Gio with an empty wrenching stare; she was seconds away slashing his trachea.
An orb intervened. It sprung out of Gio, knocking her arm to the side with great force, throwing her to the side.
By my name of Animus Altia, I command you to stop, Daughter of Aegis!"
Jolyre regained her balance, panting with her madness, her eyes gleaming. She froze with the words. She hadn't wanted to, but she'd been commanded. Jolyre wanted nothing more than to kill them both; the rag doll boy and Animus. Both, it would seem, had something to do with Alexei's death. Both were unwanted presences in her once simple life.
A woman burst in, who apparently knew Animus. She had a hand in Alexei's death to, for all Jolyre knew.
"I don't care who you are....what name you go by." she spat, fists clenched held in a fighting position. "Because I would rather bottle you and your worthless ethereal form and throw it into Iriem and ensure it never found the sun again!" she screamed at the orb, tears finally breaking through the thousand walls she had built. The tears that weren't shed at the news of her father's murder.
Cry she might, but Jolyre was not weak. She remained fixed as a warrior For though tears invaded her eyes and left trails of salt down soft Angeal features, her face remained harsh and livid. She too wanted an explanation, but in the state she was in, Jolyre wasn't sure she could comprehend anything other than a battle plan at the moment.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:18 pm
Enter- Alane Shoudu

“I'd hope not,” Alane said playfuly, having the pleasure to be the odd one, “If you both had, I would have tracked along anyway. Who knows what Har would get into.”

For added effect of her statement she jammed her elbow into the Wind bearer's side to pull him from his near sleep. Harrier pulled his head up from the palm of his hand and blinked at her, acknowledging that he was indeed awake and functioning. Alane had figured that he still wasn't use to the canyon runs and training in the evening, she couldn't blame him for being tired. But she could blame him for almost going to sleep while people that should be very important to him are at the same table as he.

“This sleepy-head is Harrier, and I'm sure he-”

“I can introduce myself,” he growled mildly, getting in an upright position but not replaying his name, “I figured that the man was another bearer, but don't you think it is quite a coincidence that we're all in the same outpost in the same city? I don't know how many bearers there are, but I think six is quite a lot.”

After a short smile from the table's occupants, Suri introduced himself to Miya. During that time the woman's attention was brought to something else, a shout from the back room where the other three had gone. Harrier, worried about what may of happened, stood up and followed suite. Alane just followed out of curiosity.

Exit- Alane Shoudu  

Black Claided Cat

Dapper Lunatic

17,175 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Draconia Crystalis

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:36 pm
"Th-the Great Hero, Animus?" Gio looked up at the floating ball in shock. Why had this orb which called itself by the name of a hero, come bursting from his chest? Was there something in his chest that had been causing the pain and now this phenomenon? He was in such a state of shock that he took no notice of the woman that came barging into the room. His eyes were transfixed on the ethereal glow before him.

The orb seemed to be able to look at all of them at once, since it made no evidence of turning to look at all of them, and was clearly unfazed by Jolyre's threat. He seemed to make a point of not acknowledging the woman that burst through the door, since addressing the matter at hand came first. "Your actions are unbecoming of both your family name and your title as a Crystal Bearer... You certainly have your mother's beauty, and your fathers ferocity. At one time I thought her softness was unfit for battle, but now I suppose it was best that she was the previous Bearer instead of him."

The orb of Animus paused, letting his words sink in for a moment, then hovered over so that he was just a few feet from her face. "Think carefully on this. Your father was a noble, kindhearted man. What could have caused him to try to assassinate a Crystal Bearer? Certainly being the husband to one would mean he understood their importance. To kill a Crystal Bearer is to be an enabler of Discord. Your father was the kind of man that only acted in what he believed was the better interest, but a silver tongue would be the only thing that could ever make him commit such an act."

"It is true," he continued, backing away to where he was closer to Gio, "This child was taken over by a dark force, and killed your father. It likely would have happened one day regardless of the attack, and will most certainly happen again."

Gio felt his blood freeze. It was going to happen again? He was going to become a murderous monster all over again and hurt more people? "Then just kill me! I don't want to ever become something like that again! I--!"

"And throwing your life away will cause something far worse to happen!" Animus interupted, a venom in his voice that would make anyone cringe just from hearing it. "I know you understand the value of individual life, but what you clearly lack is knowing the value of your own. You are far more important than you realize, and this whole world cannot afford for you to die!"

Gio stayed his tongue at the entity's words, feeling their sharp sting all too vividly. There was no way he could be so important, but it was best to just not argue.

Animus made an audible sigh, "I didn't intend to reveal myself like this, but not everything goes as planned. Nevertheless, the overall course of Fate shall not be shifted by this. Jolyre Aegis, this boy is indeed indirectly responsible for your father's death, but that meeting was arranged by another who was fully aware of Gio's condition. Your father was even given a shard of the Fate Crystal, which has already been assimilated. Right now, four of the shards rest in him."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:23 pm
The ocean of information hit Jolyre like a stone wall. The argument was on the tip of her tongue; unbecoming of the Aegis name!? She'd trained her whole life to become a knight of the Glorion Crystalis, just like Alexei before her! She had done everything she could to be the perfect daughter, warrior, and righteous crystal bearer at that!
"You certainly have you mother's beauty...I suppose it was best that she was the previous Bearer instead of him"
She paled and the fire inside her was instantaneously extinguished. Casting her gaze down, her stomach twisted in a knot. She felt like a child being scolded, but recognized it for something far greater.
So, Alessa Aegis had wielded the crystal before Jolyre. why had she never been told? It made her wonder, had Alessa died of sickness? the Angeal so rarely do. Or was her life just a continuous conspiracy filled with lies and plots and murder?
Animus continued. Jolyre knew her father's death didn't add up, but she was too caught up in her quest for revenge to pay attention to the odd details. Except for very lonely nights when she shoved the thoughts from her mind, hellbent on avenging his death. Alexei Aegis, an assassin killing a fellow Angeal, Nero or not. The thought she's passed over now made her shudder. Alexei was righteous, a strong and adept man of sound mind and kind tongue. What had made him so deranged that night?
Jolyre returned her gaze to Animus as he moved back to Gio, trying to regain her slipping dignity, but the rage in her fierce eyes was dimming.
He made it sound as if Gio was capable of committing the act again. Gio did not approve.. Nor did Jolyre, her specific anger for him not fully resolved, but would it ever be?
Until Animus lashed back with a voice more acidic than Jolyre could ever produce. Gio was important. He had to be alive.
She would now be labeled as the crystal bearer who almost murdered this world's salvation. Oh well, he deserved it at the time.
Why hadn't the fate shard affected her the same? Had her father embedded it within himself? Like the mantis?
She nodded at Animus. "I can't forgive the Dragoni boy, Animus. His hands are stained with my fathers blood whether he intended it or not. I had always intended to be by his side when he passed, noble and strong as he ever was. That moment has now been stolen from me along many others. I am but 19 years old..." she said coldly, but shakily. "But it would seem I must help keep him alive. I will uphold my duty as Heir of the House of Aegis, Knight of the Glorion Crystalis, and as Bearer of the Crystal of Light" she said, casting a dark glance at Gio. "Apparently my vengeance runs deeper than I realized....maybe it can be exacted before I further tarnish the Aegis name" she said swiftly, half-believing what he said, half in mockery. She still had no great love for the manifestation of the old hero. Not only now did she have Alexei's life to fight for, but she now believed her mother had been wrongfully killed as well. That she'd simply been lied to. Touching the tips of her pointer and middle fingers to her forehead, then to her heart, then out towards Animus in the Glorion Crystalis prayer and salute. Jolyre took a step back to catch her breath, slow her wild heart, and calm the nausea that plagued her. It was too much too fast and despite her words, Jolyre was having internal trouble accepting all of it.  

MadameDPomp

Greedy Lover

Jest_A_Clown

Dapper Lunatic

7,150 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:41 pm
Suri kept making nervous glances towards that room, he didn't have any modifications to his ears, but you didn't have to be of keen hearing to tell not all was well in the room. A sound of raised voices brought him to full alert and, though he hardly expected any different, was amazed at the speed with which Miya was up from her chair and across to the room. Suri also registered another person entering the bar. He could barely contain his fascination as he realised it wasn't a human. He observed the delicate-looking fish ears on her head and was caught in the middle of staring when a voice shook him from his fixation. The silent man at the bar had turned and was observing the events, like anyone else in the bar, but he finally broke his silence and spoke to the trio at the table.

"Seems like the three that left previously had some unfinished business left from the past, hardly a stable traveling party don't you think?" he said.

"...I don't know what their deal is, but from the short time I've been around em, I take it these Angeal types are fiercely defensive of their honor and those they serve. However...this seems to be a bit more than an honor dispute, I'm gonna see what's up." Suri replied as he stood calmly from his seat and strode across the room to meet with Miya just inside the doorway, casting a final look at the fish-like woman that had situated herself in the bar. What he saw, he could scarcely comprehend, but he wasn't horrified. He had the scientific intrigue of his father, and a gout of questions had already started forming in his mind.

Gio was on the floor, Joylre not far from him, Rigo standing close by with a look of awe on his face, Miya standing just inside the door frame with a similar look on her face, and at the center of all this; a glowing orb that was talking to all of them. Suri had never seen any sort of ethereal form before. He'd read of undead monsters and spirits in the great archives though, ghasts, lichs, rotting corpses and necromancers, but they were very bad monsters. This was different, it gave off an ethereal and holy blue aura that almost felt calming. It was speaking authoritatively, something Suri had never read of monsters doing, except for the most powerful. He had caught the uttered name of 'Animus' as he had entered the room. The name held no meaning to him, Suri knew none of the lore and legend behind the great hero Animus. Still, he observed the entity with keen eyes and moved to the side of the doorway, keeping as much distance as he could given the amount of space in the room.

Questions could wait, something big was happening. He would observe and record, like a good cyborg.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:41 pm
Kasumi

Kasumi could feel someone staring at her and looked up, her eyes meeting Suri for a moment before he turned his attention to something else. She could feel some sort of spark when he looked at her, and not in a good way. Her ears sprang back up as she heard the noise coming from the room. "I wonder what is going on." she said as she tried to decide what to do. Her curious side got the better of her once again. She stood up and walked over to the door where Suri was. "Um whats going on in there?" she asked, her ears twitching at every sound coming from the room. Right now she didn't care if others saw her fish ears, she just wanted to know what was going on.  

hinastar

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:08 pm
Their shouting had attracted unwanted attention. Shortly after Rigo had posed the question, the door to the backroom had been broken open, the very same woman who had dropped shattered teh glass upon the floor at the door. She was soon followed by the rest of the "gathering" that had come with Rigo, Jolyre, and Gio from the caverns. There was also more in the back, but Rigo didn't have a full view of them.

Animus, if it was indeed Animus, was addressing Gio and Jolyre. Rigo moved by Gio to support him. "It'll be fine, Gio..." Rigo was confused though and still trying to piece things together. Why was Animus in Gio? It didn't make sense at all. And four shards were in Gio? One form the mantis. One from the Jolyre. Another one probably from Jolyre's father then... did that mean Gio had a shard in him before that? When? How? Why did it go unnoticed? Was it what caused Gio to become possessed and ... do that?

He could see the turmoil in Jolyre. He felt he could understand what she was feeling. If he were in her position, he would have been awfully confused too.

"... Animus, with all due respect, I think we should all sit down and calm ourselves," Rigo said somehow calmly. He was so confused and in shock right now it was only his training kicking in that allowed his to speak so calmly. "And if this concerns them, perhaps, they should as well."  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff