Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realms of the Imagination

Back to Guilds

If you want a Guild that Let's you do anything, please join 

Tags: Roleplay, Star Wars, Kingdom Hearts, Assassins Creed, Olympus 

Reply Mount Olympus Ruins
Side of Mount Olympus Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:29 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Dreams only last for a few minutes
Even if they seem to last forever

Understanding, Atticus looked at everyone with a smile on his face, ready to speak,"Ok, Usha, you, Neji, and Jack go off, I'll take Kylee to see the Lord."
He nodded as he waited for the three to leave and for them to get going.

A nightmare however, is very different
It's delights will last all night

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm
Jack Ambrose

User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"my brother chose the power of Knowledge ..."

"you think this looks cool, you 'll love the inside, every god and goddess has their own realm that they can make due to their will, but i hear as soon as the weddings over my bro and his wife'll move to another area of Olympus where there gonna combine there two areas ... extra security for the Library" he said with a smile and Kuriboh just gave a happy coo as Jack made a spell and a bright light in the form of a lion stood infront of him "we're all here ... meet us in the Councel room if it's conveniant for you" he said as the lion ran off to the Beach Temple. turning to Usha he gave a smile "Patronuses ... handy things" he said hearing what Atticus said "oiy ... give the man a high position and he gives orders to everyone" he said rolling his eyes "come on, i need to get the happy couple a wedding present so i'm going into town, you guys can come with if you want" he said as he and Kuriboh headed to the Streets of Olympus

"... i chose the power of Imagination"

Marcus Emrys
Vice Captain

Liberal Bookworm

10,575 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: Mage 100

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

Startled by Atticus' words, Kylee looked between him and Jack before hesitantly making her way to Atticus' side. It was a complete mystery to her as to why Atticus needed her (and not someone like Jack), and who this Lord was. "S-sorry, but may I ask why me?" She asked in hushed tones to Atticus.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:47 pm
Usha Lilit

"Say goodbye, as we dance with the devil tonight.
Don't you dare look at him in the eye, as we dance with the devil tonight. "

User Image

Usha gazed at the girl behind her and laughed shaking her head. She hurried after Jack then fell into step with him. " So do you think I could go to your brothers wedding? I understand if you don't want me to be there because I seem to blow things up and you just met me." She said trying to be serious but started to laugh.

"Trembling, crawling across my skin.
Feeling your cold dead eyes, stealing the life of mine."

CherryTea Chap-S t i c k

Dapper Genius

8,850 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Miku_Hinata_Blossom

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:50 pm
User Image
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . • •
Neji Hyuuga
¸ ´ ¯ ` • . • ● • ۰ • • • . • ´ ¯ ` • . •

Dark Master lead to an evil fate ...

He's shocked at bit about it, yet he cross his arms to his chest and his left index and middle finger on his forehead with his eyes closed as he shock his head. Neji look at Kylee, but he'll let what Atticus said to people. He wanted to stay there, but he started to worry that Hinata and Alice told him when they locate the darkness after they sense it. He stay silent and walk to Streets of Olympus, he knew his eyes never lies about their honest. Again, he wasn't interest to see Gods.

... I follow the right path of destiny

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 7:23 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Atticus smiled, placing his left hand on the girl's shoulder, his face covered in darkness besides his lips,"Because...I know you need a teacher."
He then sighed as he cracked his back, beginning to walk up the stairs,"I can help you...but...you'll have to obey everything."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 11:04 pm
User Image
Once you touch a persons heart, you leave a lasting impression no one else can erase.

User Image

She stood there in shock, taking a moment to fully understand what he had just meant by his words. A grin broke out on her face, like the sun shining through the clouds on an overcast day. "Yes Master!" she said eagerly, Mayth copying her tone and chirping happily. Running after her new teacher, she followed him up the steps. Finally, after months and months of searching, she had found someone who could help her with her powers.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:25 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

Atticus chuckled softly as he noticed his new apprentice running after him. He smiled as he walked toward the edge of the stairs in which he stepped over the edge, believeing in which his foot steps on a invisible stair case. He looked back and smiled, ready to teach her something,"Believe you'll be saved by Arigane...he'll save you."
He then began to walk upwards threw the sky, heading off to the Throne of the Fallen King.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

"Ari…gane?" Kylee asked, tilting her head to the side in confusion. She shrugged her shoulders and just assumed that was who they were about to see. Though the invisible staircase was throwing her brain off, Kylee did her best to follow her master's footsteps.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

In an angry mood, Atticus threw a keg of rum at the wall, screaming with anger, his eyes closed as he felt the alchohol splash onto his face as he slammed his fist against the same wall, not able to break them, not even snapping the wood. He knew he was weak again yet he knew he had to get stronger before Sucitta stole Rin from him. He didn't even know she was alive. All he knew was that she was gone. Now that her name was called out from Arigane, he wanted to just cry. He thought he lost everyone. Now he has another chance...he will not fail again.

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:21 pm
User Image

User Image

She had fallen behind Atticus on the invisible stairs, as they had messed with her depth perception yet again. Climbing aboard the ship, she heard the splintering of wood. Alcohol rained down on her and Mayth, causing her to shield her face from it. Great. Who's wasting the food provi- her thoughts were cut short as she saw her master on the other side of the deck. After a moment of hesitation, she made her way over to Atticus. "What did he say to cause you such grief, master?" Kylee asked, placing a gentle hand on his shoulder. Being an empathetic girl, it upset her so to see others in anguish or anger. Hovering near Atticus, she tried to ignore the stink of the alcohol as she made sure everything was okay.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:29 pm
User Image

Åʈʈicus Ƞanashi

As he noticed his apprentice there, wondering if he was alright, Atticus just straitened his back, turning toward Kylee as he began to speak,"I'm...I'm ok...just been holding in some emotions...Do you want to begin your next lession? We got time."

Vin Angel
Captain

Fashionable Hunter

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200

medicDemon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:30 pm
User Image
User Image

may this fire shine brighter...
I will take your heart but...

-

...than whatever justice you will ever see
...I will always have remourse for doing so

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:39 pm
User Image
User Image

Although you may judge me different...
grey is my look but...

-

...but I am what i am
...life is my color

medicDemon

Saia Kakaru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:40 pm
User Image

User Image

"You shouldn't do that, master. It's not healthy." Kylee gently scolded him, giving him a pouting face. She let it drop quickly, and the pout was replaced with a gentle smile. "If you feel up for a lesson, master. I don't want you straining yourself." Though she really didn't mean to, Kylee's maternal instincts were kicking in. She remembered she had always taken care of everyone in the caravan in some way. When I was still a part of the caravan. Kylee thought to herself, though she shook away those gloomy thoughts quickly. She would need all of her focus for the lesson.  
Mount Olympus Ruins

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff