Welcome to Gaia! ::

::;Eminent SasuNaru/ NaruSasu love::;

Back to Guilds

Read the title (Kind of like, a Slash Paradise) 

Tags: SasuNaru, NaruSasu, Naruto, Debates, Discussions 

Reply SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion
Discussion: How will the second kiss be like? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wouldn't it be nice to witness a second kiss?
Yes!!!
96%
 96%  [ 74 ]
Not really
3%
 3%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 77

SasukelovessNaruto

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:21 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
I don't think Sasuke can bring himself to kill Naruto actually XD But since he changed he probably is... crying But this is what I want to happen! And I still believe in it!

Sasuke dodges Naruto's attacks not wanting to hit him because he figured out the truth and he doesn't want to get sucked in and for Kabuto to use. He pulls Naruto towards him and leans down for a sweet kiss <3 xd
And then..things happen and they forgot about Madara too lol
That's a hot kiss.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:22 pm
SasukelovessNaruto
xXSakura-chanxX67
I don't think Sasuke can bring himself to kill Naruto actually XD But since he changed he probably is... crying But this is what I want to happen! And I still believe in it!

Sasuke dodges Naruto's attacks not wanting to hit him because he figured out the truth and he doesn't want to get sucked in and for Kabuto to use. He pulls Naruto towards him and leans down for a sweet kiss <3 xd
That's a hot kiss.
"I'm stronger than before.."

User Image

Ya!

-Sakura-chan

User Image

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

SasukelovessNaruto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:17 pm
xXSakura-chanxX67
SasukelovessNaruto
xXSakura-chanxX67

That's a hot kiss.
"I'm stronger than before.."

User Image

Ya!

-Sakura-chan

User Image
lol  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:42 pm
SasukelovessNaruto
xXSakura-chanxX67

That's a hot kiss.
tat is hott!!!

btw sasuke, I luv ur siggy! it's kawaii
whee  

SasuNarufan4evas

SasukelovessNaruto

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:49 pm
SasuNarufan4evas
SasukelovessNaruto
xXSakura-chanxX67

That's a hot kiss.
tat is hott!!!

btw sasuke, I luv ur siggy! it's kawaii
whee
Thank you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:24 pm
sweet_caandyy
sasunarugurlll

"Blank stares at blank pages
No easy way to say this
You mean well but you make this hard on me "

User Image

i hav anthr 1! lol wth diaglou!!!
*sasu-chan escapes madara & ran bak 2 konoha aftr finiding out tat hes being used again*

sasu:....

naru: sasuke?.. Sasuke?!!

*hopstial*

*evry1s outside figirng out wat 2 do with sasu-kun. doctor coms out saying he woke up, naru, kaka-sensei and sakura went inside. sasu-kuns staring in2 space.*

evry1: sasuke....

sasuke: i hav no1 left...evry1 left me... otou..san...oka..san..onii...san............. *tear drop*

sakura: sasuke-kun! plz u hav us plz stop blaming ursefl! *hugs*

sasuke: *glars pushes sakura off makng her fall* SHUT UP!! U NO NOTHING HOW I FEEL!
..I...
i DESPISE konoha! yet im here! i hav no whr 2 go! y....

naruchan: *walks up 2 sasu-chan, punch*
u b*****d........ u dont no how worried u mad us worry.... all i culd thnk abot waz u! i didnt want 2 hurt u..now ur bak...im so.................so..happy.... *hugs*

sakura: O.O""""""""""""!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kaka-sensei: stare *drags sakura out*

sasu:............dobe.. u still dont understand..
y do u try so hard?!! u...dobe!

naru: ...teme...urasai..

*som tim pass sasu-kuns aslep*
naru: im so happy...
*kiss*

dwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! xd xd lol tis is how i want it 2 happen xd

"I'm not gonna write you a love song
Cause you ask for it
Cause you need one"

User Image
omg!!! this is WIN!!!
..I seriously can't see Sasuke crying anymore.  

DeficientLoser

xXSakura-chanxX67
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:41 pm
Mika_chann
sweet_caandyy
sasunarugurlll

No easy way to say this

User Image

*sasu-chan escapes madara & ran bak 2 konoha aftr finiding out tat hes being used again*

*hopstial*

*evry1s outside figirng out wat 2 do with sasu-kun. doctor coms out saying he woke up, naru, kaka-sensei and sakura went inside. sasu-kuns staring in2 space.*

sasuke: i hav no1 left...evry1 left me... otou..san...oka..san..onii...san............. *tear drop*

sasuke: *glars pushes sakura off makng her fall* SHUT UP!! U NO NOTHING HOW I FEEL!
..I...

u b*****d........ u dont no how worried u mad us worry.... all i culd thnk abot waz u! i didnt want 2 hurt u..now ur bak...im so.................so..happy.... *hugs*

*kiss*

Cause you ask for it
Cause you need one"

User Image
omg!!! this is WIN!!!
People can change xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:33 pm
sasunarugurlll
klavierxapollo
User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
I have a soft spot for happy endings. After everything that happened so far, Sasuke will come back to Konoha. Then confess his undying love to Naruto, because he's the only one that truly understands him and was always caring about him.
awwww kawaiiii!!! heart heart
whee Thanks!  

klavierxapollo

NoctisiRule

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
If they do kiss, the people who are in charge of the whole anime thing should make it really epic xd Have like Beethoven symphony 5 in the background and get Naruto to devour Sasuke in a heated kiss.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:56 pm
xsasuke_shippuden
NavierStokes
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
Mika_chann
xsasuke_shippuden
A kiss similar to Yuna's and Tidus in FFX
..Waking up in a morning.
Sry! I need to go. A family dinner! Chat tomorrow xd
K.
Have fun.
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Haha.
It looks like you two are running out of ideas xd
LOL!!!
We kind of are xd Don't worry, we just need to recharge our ideas. Read more fanfictions!
User Image

Ryoji: I was born from a collection of Shadows. But now, I have a human form... So I can talk with you, laugh with you, cry with you... All gifts I received because I was inside him. So... I can give you a choice.
Yukari: A choice...?
Ryoji: Nyx's coming cannot be avoided. But, it is possible to live in peace until she arrives. You'll have to... kill me. If I were to disappear, all memories of the Dark Hour would disappear with me, as would any recollection of the fate that awaits you. You won't remember anything. The coming of the Fall will be instantaneous... and you will not suffer.

Haha, that's good. Reading fanfictions is always nice. Depending on the quality.

NavierStokes

pancak3sss

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:21 pm
i want it2 b soon!! xd
at least mak them kiss in the op or ed rofl

since naru is so obsessed wit sasuke baka rite now. when they meet again naruto should say, " I think u should just concentrate on worrrying about me!!" xd xd u no the rain and if naruto's not obssed wth briniging sasuke home anymore sasuke mite get mad or jealous.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:49 am
xXSakura-chanxX67
Mika_chann
sweet_caandyy
sasunarugurlll

No easy way to say this

User Image

*hopstial*

..I...

*kiss*

Cause you ask for it
Cause you need one"

User Image
omg!!! this is WIN!!!
People can change xd
I don't think so. After witnessing that incident, seeing Sasuke smiling happily is when I see pigs fly.  

DeficientLoser

klavierxapollo

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:03 pm
pancak3sss
i want it2 b soon!! xd
at least mak them kiss in the op or ed rofl

since naru is so obsessed wit sasuke baka rite now. when they meet again naruto should say, " I think u should just concentrate on worrrying about me!!" xd xd u no the rain and if naruto's not obssed wth briniging sasuke home anymore sasuke mite get mad or jealous.
User Image
“In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt.”-Margaret Atwood
rofl This reminds me of Junjou Romantica xd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:05 pm
User Image

I agree with pancakes. They should make Naruto and Sasuke kiss in either the opening or ending lol!

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

User Image

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

xYosukexxx

sasunarugurlll

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:03 pm
User Image
                私は私が実際に愛する

but kishi luvs sasuke 2 much 2 mak him evil....

私は私が実際に愛する

User Image  
SasukexNaruto, NarutoxSasuke Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas