Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Strong & The Weak (started/accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Good Idea?
  YES!!! sign me up!
  No redo it! >:(
  Yes. but i'll just watch.
View Results

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:34 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Smiling as she gazed at Max. "M----" as she was cut off she felt something touch her. Turning around she saw a shadow like creature. Her face changing into fear. Turning to Max trying to speak. "Max is this normal?" She said shaking, pointing at the creature snickering like this..

(( I tried to put in some action. Sorries... ))  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
Max looks around but he doesn't see it. "What are you talking about Hayate?" he felt concerned and took her off his shoulder and holds her in his arms against him protectively incase there was something.  

miller4595

Kami GearX

Dedicated Defender

8,750 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Battle: Defender 100
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:01 pm
((Can't exactly be let myself be blown in the dust no?))
Otosu looked around and said, "Well then, first things first.." Otosu went over to a building that was falling apart and tore it down before rebuilding it to a better structure, knowing that he wasn't the best architect in the world it was shabby but it was better than the broken down beat up thing that it used to be. He then went over to the well and set down Zee before he looked down, "Barely any water... What did your master do to this place?" Otosu asked as he started to excerpt a large amount of concentration into summoning a large sum of water to fill the well with water somewhat. He did so and let out more water than anticipated and he fell backwards weary, "Fresh water for the community... So fresh water and one building rebuilt, that's good." Then a villager came running towards the center, before being cut down by what seemed a human bandit. Otosu grumbled something and stood up, pulling out his enormous sword and swinging it around himself, "You there, quit your vile act and set down your weapon now!" The man looked over and smirked, more bandits coming into the town, spreading out, looking for anyone to kill and loot. "And why should we?" The bandit sneered before Otosu just sighed and said, "Zee, get out of here now.." He then charged forward, his blade cleaving at least five men in half before the wind blast hit more of the bandits. "This is why I told you to set down your arms, if you do not... Well you know the consequences." Otosu said before disappearing and reappearing behind the group, once more swinging and buffeting them with wind before he continued to do this, buffet after buffet of wind smacking against them, killing or knocking them unconscious.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Watching as the creature disappereared, suddenly feeling Max's warmth. Giving a fake smile, "N-n-nothing's wrong must have been my imagination." She said as she failed to seem happy. "Nothings wrong." She said softly. 'He must think I'm a mental idiot...' She thought.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:18 pm
User Image
He holds her to his chest and strikes her hair. "Don't worry your safe..." He didn't care and just held her closer as his big arms surrounded her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:22 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Closing her eyes as he stroked her hair. 'Safe..' was the only word Hayate thought. 'Safe' she thought repeating. As she felt warmth,her tail hanging lazily touching the floor, her eyes laid flat against her head.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image
He doesn't let go even for a second and he starts humming a small lullaby for her,at the end he looks down at her and smiles. "Are you okay now Hayate?" when she looks up he pets her a little to keep the nice feelings going for her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:32 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Smiling truthfully letting some of her teeth show, she nodded. Her ears twitching. Listening to the Lullaby. 'Me and my problems.' She thought. Liking the moment. 'I only cause trouble.' 'I can never be civilized.' 'The only thing going in my way is my problems' 'Laughing constantly, crying, seeing stuff. Its her.. they whispered. Its her....'  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 7:43 pm
User Image
Max's voice pierces through the whispers. "Hayate,lets go see gramps...." He smiled and thought it would help her and he might explain why this was happening. "You can even ride on my shoulders and if you ask i'll pet ya okay?" He really needed to see if he could solve this.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

Alice giving a nod. 'Can he read minds? He keeps on reading minds like crazy. Oops he might be listening to my mind right now. I feel so exposed.' She thought. "Okay." She simply said confused. Her expression full of a big fat nothing. But inside her mind was rustling thought going through like a mailman. 'The main thought was 'can he read MINDS!!!' Sighing, Hayate followed. 'Its Its..... Its not like tis gonna help. I asked him before all he said was I dunno.' She thought. 'I won't tell him..... gramps can tell. I have nothing wrong its like no one can hear it. I wondered how Max can hear the whispers. No one can hear it. No one..... No one.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:30 pm
User Image
Max smiles and walks back to gramps with her on his shoulders. "......you know.....i suffer from mental instability from time to time too...." He says trying to reassure her.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:37 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Mental?" Hayate said. 'Oh so now he thinks I'm mental. Yeah anyone would think that I don't blame him.' Hayate thought. Not offended.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:45 pm
User Image
"No,no im not calling you mental. im only saying that we're all unique and i'm sure your nothing like me."he sighs and stays quite before he messes up anymore.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:58 pm
User Image
Hayate Yagami

"Max, I'm not unique. I'm not anything." Hayate said getting a little dazed. Her ears perking up, "Don't sigh. You didn't do anything. Its my fault." She said, keeping a straight face. "I haven't talked this much in years. Even with gramps we never speak long conversations." Hayate said. 'You're always going to be alone. You're always gonna be alone. Haya.' The words whispering to her. 'I am Mad.' Hayate thought referring she was crazy.  

polarisyn

miller4595

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:13 pm
User Image
"Well....for one thing at least you'll always have me....after all we're companions and our fates are one,we are friends to the bitter end so you'll have alot of practice with long talks." He smiles up at her determined to lift her spirits.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff