Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Will I escape or break? (Full and Started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:53 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Giggling as Shoka picked her up, looking over the edge, "I choose jump!~" Yumiko said giggling.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm
Shoka backed up a little and jumped in with her in his arms. The water was freezing cold compared to the hot tub. Nick came up and smiled. "Cold isn't it?" He swam around with her in his arms.  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 7:54 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Laughing, giggling, as they jumped into they jumped into the cold icy water. "Yup it is sure cold!~" Blushing as Shoka swarm around with her. Being so close to Shoka.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:17 pm
(sorry about slow reactions, I am feeling a little sick.)

Shoka dove down letting her go. He swam around her under the surface. He dove to wear you had to look hard to find him. He smiled under the water.  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

'Where did Shoka go?' putting her head in the water diving down, she turned and turned her body around, going deeper, the water was getting very shallow. 'He is a tricky fellow!~' Looking and going straight she slammed her head on the wall off the pool, Rubbing her head she went to the other side, only to slam her head again.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:43 pm
Shoka swam around then grabbed her by the stomach and popped up, out from under her and pulled her around then under the water facing her and smiling. 'She looks nice under the water.'  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:47 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Blushing, and surprised Shoka grabbed her. 'I have so much fun with Shoka, he is so nice.' Facing Shoka giving him a smile back. 'His smile is so nice!~' Giggling mentally in her mind thinking about Shoka.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 8:59 pm
He brought her back up to the surface of the water and held her close to her. "Are you having fun?" He smiled and water came out of his mouth. "Sorry I got some water in my mouth."  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:07 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

"Thats okay!~" Close to Shoka's. As he held her. Diving down the water she appeared again, splashing water at Shoka. "Water fight!" Splashing water at Shoka. And giggling while splashing water..  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:17 pm
Shoka smiled and dove down and grabbed her legs and pulled her down smiling. He pushed her up and splashed her as he came up. He smiled and looked at her.  

Dr Spangle

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:18 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Surprised he grabbed her legs, and splashed her, smiling as Shoka looked at her, looking at Shoka back.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:31 pm
(( WOW we sure spent alot of time in the water our body will be shriveled, winkled...etc. When we get out!~ ))  

polarisyn

Dr Spangle

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:45 pm
He got closer to her. "You know, you are the first girl that ever kissed me." He waded to her and smiled softly at her.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:46 pm
Yumiko Matsumoto

User Image

Blushing pinkish, "You're the first person, I have ever kissed!" Giggling.  

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:47 pm
( Sorries me must go home!~ I will come back in the morning!~ Maybe if we both live differently. And have very differ times. ))  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff