Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Captive Planet and Person [Accepting/Open] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

polarisyn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:40 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

"Oh, Yumei you're so funny." Jack simply said nibbling on a chocolate chip muffin. The chips were just right. "Now since its late lets go to sleep."Jack wiped his face with napkin before placing the napkin on the plate. Not bothering to finish the wine. Standing up he pulled his chair back walking to the door his shoes clicking with every step.

"You may explore before you go to sleep. Oh and go find Lucia, because you might get lost. When I first came here I got lost in the bed room." Jack chuckled and opened the door, "Lucia!!!" He called out.
Lucia came running in tripping over her shoelaces. Jack successfully caught her. "What did I say, no running in the house you might get hurt." "I-i-i-i-I'm so sorry, my lord." "Lucia that's okay." Jack turned to Yumei motioning to Lucia. "Lucia meet Yumei. Yumei meet Lucia."

XxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:30 pm
Yumei studdered a hello. She stood up and placed her napkin next to her plate and walked over to meet her. She looked at her glasses and smiled sweetly.  

Yumei-Mori

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:17 pm
If You Wish To Look Upon Me

••.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤ Carmenn❤• •.•´¯`•.••❤• •.•´¯`•.••
══════════════════════════════════

Carmenn accidently ripped part of the satin sleeve, pulling it over quickly. His voice had ripped through her and she began at a faster pace. She took his hand and placed the rags in his other palm. The shadows of darkness came over her and she felt her legs shivering in the pain of fear. She wanted to go and go now.

"Let's go," she whispered and and pulled at his palm lightly. She was still his and she had no idea where they were going. But if he didn't hurry, she was going to grow dizzy and less help than she was. She could feel the eyes looking at her through the darkness and she felt violated when he had seen the flesh beneath the dress when she was changing. It made her want to vomit.

══════════════════════════════════

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack nodded attending to his room. "Well good night. Don't stay out too long." Jack smiled and waved good bye before yawning.

"Hello! How are you, you must be lord's new friend. Lets be great friend. I like your hair, its long and cute. Mines red. I hate the color red but since Jack says my hair is like red fire flowers and I also love red fire flowers. So I grew to like my red hair." Lucia knew she was talking a bit too much but she couldn't help it!

polarisyn

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:15 pm
--time skip for EVERYONE to the next day. if you want, do a finisher post for whatever you were doing, otherwise, go from the morning of the next day.--

Jane woke up slowly, his orange eyes flickering open. His mind reached out to Yumiko, finding that her thought patterns showed her asleep. He stood up and walked over to the door in between their rooms, knocking on it. "Yumiko, wake up and get dressed." By now they should be on Demona, where he had some business to attend to. He rubbed his temples lightly, getting into his shower.

James woke up with a start, muttering to himself. They should be home, on Fayne, by now. Should be. He stood up, opening the door to Echo's room. "Wake up and get dressed." As his brother had business on Demona today, he was to care for the meetings and other things on Fayne in his brother's stead. Of course, he wished he was always on the throne, but he knew that couldn't happen. Could it?

--too lazy for pretty posts.--  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:40 pm
((Sorry super have to rush it..at friends house. Can't type pretty for a bit. I'll have to bomb rush it for like a week...))

Yumei smiled sweetly. She was very fond of this new girl. She seemed sweet and kind.  

Yumei-Mori

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:01 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo had woken early that day knowing that her master would want her to wake up by now. Crawling out of her bed she walked to her closest taking out the outfit she wore yesterday. Buttoning up her shirt, she quickly brushed her hair.

She heard the footsteps of her master and his voice coming towards her room. Echo walked over to the door opening it in front of her. Bowing her head her eyes were as dull as yesterday. "Good Morning, sir." Her voice low and soft, she didn't want to disturb anyone and likely her human stench would give away to the staff.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Lucia finished giving Yumei the tour around the house making sure she gave Yumei all the details of where everything was. She talked extremely much last night after leading Yumei back to her room she gave Yumei a good bye before walking to her bedroom. After Lucia finished taking a shower and changing to slept through the entire night.

Jack woke up yawning crawling out of his bed he took a shower, brushed his teeth, picked out a new outfit to wear, and re braided his hair. Jack went to the kitchen it was still very early in the morning the chef who was always the one to be awake in the morning. "What today's menu." He asked the chef. "Pancakes with a side of butter, a glass of orange juice, some toast, more butter, and a bowl of fried ham with rice." "What an excellent menu, you may continue cooking it." The chef nodded walking towards the kitchen. Ten minutes later he cooked two orders of the food one for Jack and one for Yumei. Smelling the aroma he motioned for a servant to come over and wake up Yumei.

polarisyn

shivawolf1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:11 am
User Image

Koji looked back to the alley. "I don't know what that was but it obviously didn't want me around. He had some very disturbing intents on his mind too. And they say this is one of the safest planets. Yeah right." After making it back to Koji's planet and home they were able to sleep peacfuly. Koji got up out of his bed in only a pair of pajama pants. He made his way down to the kitchen feeling hungry. What should I make...? I Don't know what she likes....

~Sorry if im not able to post as often i'm in the process of moving and and getting ready for vacation so its not easy to get on and I might be without internet for a while....a long while...~

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:23 am
Yumei's dream was interrupted and ended by the sun peekiny thru the large window. She rolled over and rubbed her eyes. Sitting up with a zombie look on her face, her hair tangled at he ends slid down her shoulders. She rubbered her eyes gently for a long while and heard echoes travel to the hall. Her Lord was speaking to someone. She looked down at her pajamas and couldn't remember for Tue lofe of her whn she put ot on. Probably after the tour last night when she was half asleep she guessed. She attempted to slid out of bed and stumbled for a moment making a loud bang "ahg!"she shouted at the pain in her toe. Then she stumbled to the shower. After she was quickly showered she went to go thru her new clothes and picked her warm clothes.  

Yumei-Mori

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:24 am
[J]ames
James nodded carefully, looking over Echo. She needed a brush of teeth- that's for sure. "Go into my bathroom, grab the toothbrush and toothpaste on the right of the sink, and brush your teeth." He'd set up those yesterday for her, without thinking about it. "Also, while you are in there, take a shower, brush your hair." He turned, and he walked back into his room, laying down in his bed for a little longer.
Hm... she needs to clean up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:53 am
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo blushed when her master mentioned her teeth. Echo nodded watching as her master walked back to his room. Placing a hand over her cheeks she felt her blush disappearing. Walking back into her room she looked for a towel surely enough her master didn't mentioned anything about a towel. After a few seconds of searching she found a gray towel, she stood up opening the door leading to her master's room.

Walking as fast as she could she walked towards the bathroom trying to keep out of her master's sight. She didn't want him to be disturb of what was he was doing.

Echo closed the door to the bathroom not knowing to lock it or not. Looking around she placed the towel neatly on the towel holder. Taking a step towards the sink she grab the toothpaste and toothbrush squeezing the tooth paste squirting it over the tooth brush. Filling the cup full of cold water she quickly placed the toothbrush into the cup. Gently she reached for the cup and placed it near the shower just near the faucet. Slipping out of her clothes she unbuttoned and adjusted the temperature. Stepping into the shower she winced a bit as the water bounced off her body. The scars of her harmful past stung with every touch of water. Ignoring the pain she reached for the soap scrubbing her body. Putting soap over her hair she scrubbed and scrubbed.

After a period of scrubbing and conditioning she reached out for her toothbrush and cup. She began brushing her teeth.

User Image

polarisyn

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:56 am
User Image
User Image
Jack Baskerville

Jack ignored the sounds that Yumei were making he knew well that Yumei jammed her toe. Reaching for the fork he jammed the fork into the pancake.

Lucia heard the screaming of Yumei she rushed over to Yumei's room bumping into the other servant her was walking towards Yumei's room also. Kicking the door open she jumped inside the room popping up some lame karate moves. "Yumei are you okay!!"

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:41 pm
[J]ames
James smiled softly to himself as the shower started. He wouldn't have any trouble with this one, at least. She could write, and do whatever he needed. Hm... There would be a few meetings today on Fayne that he would need to attend in his brother's stead; she would be expected to record all events of those meetings. Basically, for those she would act as his personal secretary; also, she would be the one to speak to his other servants. That was just the way.
She is going to be a great help.

Paradoxial Mouse

Fashionable Genius

7,650 Points
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Feeder 50

polarisyn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:08 pm
User Image
User Image
єcho

Echo finished brushing her teeth and was now rinsing her body. Rubbing her hair she turned off the water and picked up the cup containing the tooth brush. Her teeth was now clean and fresh and her body was clean. She placed the cup back where she found it and set the toothbrush back into its place. Picking up her towel she wiped her hair until it was dry, then she proceeded wiping her body until it was dry and no water was dripping onto the floor. Tossing the towel to the side she reached for her shirt buttoning her shirt up she got out her dress slipping it on, tying the bows together. She walked towards the mirror touching the brush she picked it up brushing her short hair. Then she tied her hair up with the ribbon she was wearing yesterday she picked up the towel.

Before walking out of the bathroom she cleaned up the floor of the bathroom wiping it until it was dry. In a matter of minutes she finished cleaning the bathroom.

Echo came out of the bathroom smelling like Plumerias which was awkward for Echo to smell that way, she hated that smell. She wasn't used to that smell... though Echo was lucky that the fragrances of the Plumerias didn't last long. Echo was now walking towards her room tossing her towel onto the handle of the closest. 'I wonder what is in stored for me today.' Echo thought dully.

User Image

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces