Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Free Spirit, Captive Heart~(1x1)~Cannibalistically Filled~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 6:52 pm
Heather smiled at the girls. "Don't worry. He's not as bad as some masters . . ." she said as she looked up at Kito before pointing at him as her smile changed into a glare. "But he's still a master so I'm going to kill him and escape!" she declared. "I'll defeat him in combat!" she said, determined to live up to her sister's legacy.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 1:17 pm
Kito laughed at that. "Oh really? Your not as good as your sister. Not even close to make one percent of her skill," he teased as he exited the vehicle. "I would love to see you beat me. It would be hilarious!"  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 3:31 pm
Heather glared. "Just you wait! I'll beat you! And then I'll prove that I'm as good as Sara!" she said determinedly, itching to start training to beat him.  
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 7:29 pm
"Yes but remember. I said a full on fight. Not just a fist fight. Figure that one out before you start training for the wrong thing," he said with a grin. The other two slaves got out and looked around. "Just head in and one of the other slaves will help you out." They nodded and hesitantly walked into the home. Kito sighed again. "I understand you should be scared of your master but damn. Everyone is either hating me or scared shitless of me. Only Sara was the exception ack!" Face palm was the only thing he could do then.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 8:59 pm
Heather frowned slightly. "Well . . . for what it's worth. I only hate you on principle. Otherwise . . . you're not a bad guy." she said with a bit of a shrug. She then followed the other two slaves, wanting to make sure that they could get comfortable in their new environment. She was especially concerned for the mute girl, noticing that the other seemed quite timid.  
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 4:00 am
Kito laughed at how she sees him. "Wow....she is as confusing as Sara as well," he said still chuckling a bit as he followed her inside. A sound echoed in Kito's ear and he stopped at the front door. "Make sure you take care of the new slaves real quick ok?" He said before closing the front door. Some more sounds of footsteps were heard.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 3:57 pm
Heather blinked before she turned her attentions back to the two slaves. "So . . . it's really not that bad here . . . at least, it shouldn't be. Kito's not a bad person, and he's not a bad master, but I just don't like being a slave, period." she said with a smile. "So why don't you two lighten up a little and maybe we can find someone who can find rooms for the both of you." she said to the two slave girls.  
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 7:25 pm
"Sara should. Sara!" Kito yelled and she almost appeared from no where close to Heather. "Yes master Kito." Kito sighed and shook his head. "Stop saying master. Every time you say that I think of bad images from the past." Sara just grinned from that. She knew it bugged him but she did it anyways because Kito forgot she did it later. The smile she had was very small though. "Help them find rooms." Sara nodded and led them to their rooms. When she was gone Kito chuckled.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 9:04 pm
((Wait a minute, I thought you said Sara died . . .))

Heather's eyes widened as she watched the woman called Sara, the same name as her sister's, entered and took the two other slaves away to find them rooms. She caught up to Kito. "Was that . . .?" she asked hesitantly, almost afraid to hope.  
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 1:48 pm
(ack! Sorry! I get names mixed up all the time >.< I'll fix it.)
Kito blushed from his old habit. "Uh...heh no...her names not...really Sara. I used too be somewhat sane when your sister was here. I cracked when she died and started calling her Sara.....because she was always with me and made me feel better...sorry for the confusion." He stared at the ground and walked past Heather. He wasn't telling Heather everything about him and Sara.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:05 pm
((It's fine. ^-^))

Heather blinked as she turned, following Kito with her eyes. "Did you love her?" she blurted out suddenly, not having moved from where Kito passed her, having simply turned to look at him.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:34 pm
Kito stopped walking but still stared at the ground. "ye....yes. I did and still do. She was the one that actually made the first move and admitted it to me though. I didn't even know that I did until she did that," he said never looking at her. He then continued on into the house.
(Sorry I haven't posted much. Been busy ^^; very busy)  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 2:22 pm
((I've been busy too, so it's okay.))

Heather blinked and frowned a little. That just made things a bit complicated. How was she supposed to kill someone who her sister loved? She couldn't help but growl a little. "Damnit . . ." she muttered and then headed up to her room, wanting to think.  
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:34 pm
Kito just watched her and snickered at her growl. He went around and checked a few things. A small group of servants were cooking. One of the singing and dancing around while doing it. He was like the head chef. Weird dude but he could cook.

After all of that he went to Heathers room. "Hey, you still want to fight like your sister?" he said after knocking on the door.  

heckal2

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:37 pm
Heather sat up from where she was lying on her bed staring at the ceiling. "Yeah!" she said, not so much excitedly as determinedly.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff