Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Slaves for the Taking...Open/Reserved/ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:55 pm
She rolls her eyes and sticks her tongue out at him. "Yes really." she says, "Now about max. He isn't ever gonna come by right. I mean his body guards or whatever they are were huge." she looks at him quickly, "I'm not scared or anything i just... don't want you to get hurt." she smiles, "yeah let's go with that."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:02 pm
"No he can't make that call...and i dont believe you when you say that...." He sighs and takes a left to his street.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:10 pm
"And why not. I mean after all your my master what do i do if you go away. I"ll be left all alone." she clasps her hand together and puts on an innocent puppy dog face. "I mean what would i do wif out you." she chuckles and then pulls back into her seat.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:14 pm
"That's true...also you'll have to face the slave trader again or they might even blame my death on you....or even worse if max is still mad he'll take you as his own punching bag...and he uses those drugs alot." he says all this as bluntly as he can to help it sink in.  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm
Zee listens to his words and thinks. "I-I ummm. You're not allowed to die. Promise." she says then looks at him, "It sounds stupid but I'm serious if you die write a letter or something." she sighs and thinks, "Those things sound far fetched. So promise me this. You won't let max get to me." she looks at him, "Promise!"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:25 pm
He smiles calmly. "Listen im not gonna die anytime soon...but yes i promise as long as you dont try to run anymore." holds out his hand. "Deal?"  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:30 pm
She loks at his hand then looks at him. "Deal." she shakes his hand and smiles lightly his hand feelswarm. It's interesting to her touching a master without trying to kill them. "Strange." she mutters then pulls her hand back and watches the countryside go by.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:34 pm
He pulls into his driveway and smiles as he sees a package on his door step. "Ah good it's here."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm
"Oooo what's here." she runs out before Drake can open the door and picks up the package. "What is it." she looks at it, then at Drake. "Oops i mean here you go." she says handing it to Drake the curiosty itching inside of her.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 pm
He takes it and opens it he pulls out a bracelet looking thing. "It's a magic resistant.thumb scan locked,ankle bracelet tracker." he smiles. "If you wanna go outside you must have this on."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:55 pm
"Damn just when i thought..." she looks at him and sees his scowl. "I was kidding i promise." she takes it from him but then looks at him, "In all seriousness though do i really have to wear this?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:58 pm
"Until i learn to trust you yes...." He points to it. "Put it on and you can go get groceries like you asked." he laughs a little. "Or just go for a walk i dont care as long as your back by sundown."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:03 pm
"Alright, alright fair enough." she grins at him. "Ok let's go inside. Ummmm do i get a better room now?" she asked as she started walking inside.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:09 pm
"Well you did clean up like you said you would so i'll let you have a mattress and i'll get that garden outside soon." He smiles. "I can be a generous master if you can be a willing and loyal servant." He leads her too a room and opens the door where a king sized mattress is waiting. "Help me get it to your room and it's yours."  

miller4595

GuideLiveLoveBelieve

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:41 am
She looks up at him and grins. Then runs into the room and jumps on the bed. "Come on let's go." she says looking at him rushing him to come in. "Oh and by the way for the garden make it HUGE!" she looks at him quickly, "I mean not to boss you around but just asking."  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff