Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Eden and its temptations..wanna take a bite?(masters needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:27 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah yellped as he ran after them, she gasped as he almost got a hold of her tail. But she kept running with Anya, she wasn't goign to let that drunkard get them.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:06 am
User Image

Aiden got back up shok off his hang over and chased aftert the girls 'get back here you two brats!!"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:44 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah couldn't help but giggle, "You can't catch us!" she called back at him wiggling the keys in her hand. Yes, she was goign to have fun, until she was caught anyway.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:46 am
(i touch)
A I D E N;
aiden hissed "i dont find this funny.. i will punish you!!!' aiden ran as fast as he could after them.. he then saw tarah wiggle his keys 'thats it when i get you i will show you no mercy!!"  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 am
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah laughed, "yeah it is!" she retorted, "And that is if you get me!" she taunted with a giggle, sprinting away from him.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:34 pm
(I TOUCH STILL)
A I D E N:
'i swaer girl you will regert doing this!!" aiden ran faster and tried grabbing tarahs tail  

Throughtheflutter

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:50 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah yelp as he reached for her tail, then let out a gasp as she felt Aiden gab her tail. She tired pulling away from him, "Please! Not my tail!" she begged, her tail was sensitve, she hated people touching it. "Please...let go!" she whimpred, trying her best to yank it out of his grip.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:15 pm
(itouch)
A I D E N:
aiden chuckled "No im not letting it go" then suddenly he tripped.. he left go of tarah's tail..  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:21 pm
User Image

Hearing some commotion below Mina looks below her to see three people running away, knowing from the shouting that one of them was Aiden and the other two girls from the garden. Watching a bit sh shivers at the words Aiden said to the girl with the tail. She seemed familiar but she couldnt remember what the girls name was.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:29 pm
(mina if you would like you could join in :]..and help them escape aiden ..oh im still on my itouch))  

Throughtheflutter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:34 pm
(mine as well she's got nothing better to do)
User Image

Bitting her nails for a moment Mina shakes her head before flying down and landign gracefully on her feet. "Follow me I know of a really good hidding spot, well get away place from him" she say's before pointing at Aiden. Looking at him in disgust Mina points in one direction where there was a bunch of trees "there is a small cluster of trees over there and within it there is a treehouse in one of the trees, find that tree climb it, it'll keep you hidden from Aiden for now" Mina say's. She'd built the treehouse a while back when she needed a secret place, she had sort of stolen the supplies for the treehouse but she was glad that she had. "It's up to you if you want to go, but decide quickly"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:54 pm
~Tarah Lilly Swan~
User Image
Tarah nodded and grabbed Anya's and Mina's hands. "okay! let's go!" she exclaimed, "i'm not leaving you here Mina!" she told the girl as she bolted with them to the cluster of trees where the tree house was, before Aiden could get up and figure out where they went.

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

soccerplayer0909

2,750 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm
User Image

Yelping slightly and almost falling over Mina follows Tarah as quickly as she could "okay you can let go of my arm i'm following i'm following" she say's as she followed and pointed out the tree that had the treehouse, From the ground it wasnt visible she had made sure to put it in the tree that had the most coverage from eyes tht were lookng up into the tree. "Climb quickly before he find us" she say's pushing them up the tree before climbing up herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:01 pm
User Image

{[>Luis Ivan Shepard/darpehS navI siuL<]}

Luis smirked slightly, seeing her fist come up and slowly fall to her side again."See, there is no point in fighting against me...You are my slave...and I will make you my slave...." He told her, smirking slightly as he was now next to her. He could see her eyes looking into his and somewhere inside him, Good Luis was trying to break free from the cage that his bad side was once in until now. Dark Luis then moved in front of her."See, you are defenseless against me....just submit to me now." He said to her, then placed his hands on her arms, gripping tightly and pushing them down.

Tonight is going to be fun, well, only for me.

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Throughtheflutter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:16 pm
( on my itouch)
A I D E N:
Aiden couldn't find the girls he search high and low he called some masters together " find them for me now!!" Aiden stormed back to his house.
------------------------1-----11
T I N A:
Tina felt tears weld up in her eyes.. She bit her lips " I know good luis is in there and before you take me he will break free and stop you.. But I shall never be your slave" she whinced as she felt his hands squeeze tight on her arms  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff