Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Prisoner of an Unknown Fate (1X1 Roleplay) (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:31 am
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Not a word or a motion could have been heard of from the bed, like he was sound asleep, and wasn't disturbed at all. In fact, he wasn't asleep at all. His bed was empty, as far as he knew. He had placed his pillow and a few other items on the bed, making it to shape like him. He was hidden, trying to mess with Chantal, to see her reaction.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:45 am
Çhantal M¥rtlë Rook:;

Chantal frowned, hands on her hips as she stared at the bed. 'How is this not waking him up?' She thought as she quietly walked over to the bed and climbing on top of the covers.

Slowly she stood as not to make any sudden movements to wake him before she started jumping on the bed. "Wake up sleepy head!" She laughed as she jumped, but stopped when a few pillows fell from where she presumed Sirinus had been laying."Where did you-"

Jumping down from the bed she fell to the floor and checked underneath the frame.

{[ooc: sorry for asking, but I couldn't get anything written >.<]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:30 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus hide on the roof of the room, hanging very carefully from the light above, making sure not to make a sound as he watched Chantal start to freak about him not being there. It was really starting to get hard to hold in his chuckles, slipping a few, but keeping them quiet. He was almost hysterical.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:50 pm

Under the bed was empty. Chantal stood again, hands on her hips as she looked around the room, lightly biting her bottom lip as she stared around.
Nothing in the room would be able to hold the elf, nor conceal him. She nudged open the closet door and peeked in but he wasn't there either.

"Okay, this isn't funny. Where are you?!" The worry was evident in her voice as she called out as quietly as she could so only people in the room could hear her.
What Chantal didn't need was this getting out to the groundskeepers or maids.

{[ooc: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:43 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus was chuckling so hard, but muted very well as he got out all of his laughter, if he were to keep his cover, as he watched Chantal, show signs of worry. He suddenly realized that he start to feel regret for what he was doing, but only a slight fraction, that he merely took little of anymore. Eh, well, she does seem nicer than most humans around here.....I do suppose I can stick around here for awhile... He thought to himself and sighed. He slowly adjusted himself and held on tightly to the lamp above, hanging from it slightly, making sure not to loosen it from where it was hooked to. Then he just dropped himself down, his feet hitting the floor very nimbly, but with a hard thump as he landed.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:40 am

The loud thump started Chantal, causing her to turnquickly and come face to face with Sirinus. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped a little, opening and closing slightly like a fish as she struggled with words to say. She wasn't sure if she wanted to hug him for not leaving, or hit him for hiding in the first place.

So she did both. Before either of them knew it Chantal had her arms wrapped around his midsection, her face buried in his chest. "Don't ever do that again." She mumbled, pulling her face away and unwrapping her arms before her right fist connected solidly with his arm a deep frown on her face as she looked up at him.

{[ooc: ]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:47 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus as soon as she turned to face him, he could see the very distinct facial expression on her face, giving him slight satisfaction as her eyes were wide and jaw drooped down. Soon as she hugged him however, he didn't think it was funny, but he sighed slightly, glad to hear she wasn't entirely angered by him. He heard her ask him not to do the same thing again, and nodded. He felt her fist go into his arm and replied,"I won't do it again....Just having alittle fun, you could say...." He said to her.

((Sorry for my disappearance....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:22 pm

Chantal crossed her arms, taking a step back. She was way too close, much closer than she thought she was. Looking up Chantal raised and eyebrow and pivoted on her heel, exiting the room.
Sometimes the statements that make the biggest impact are ones never said at all. She though, crossing the threshold of the door. From the other side she beckoned to Sirinus. "Breakfast is waiting."

{[ooc: That's okay ^_^ I forgot where I was going so excuse my crappy post?]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:41 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus watched her as she stepped back and crossed her arms. He rolled his eyes as soon as she spun around on her heel and followed after her, once he had been told of breakfast. He walked out of his room and closed the door after he was outside in the hall. He waited for Chantal to show the way there, since he hadn't been used to his surroundings yet.

((It's fine and my posts are probably more crappy anyway.....))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 4:50 pm

The halls were empty as Chantal walked, keeping Sirinus in the corner of her eye as they twisted and turned and finally coming to a stop in front of two large wooden doors.
Chantal peeked in, making sure no one was in the kitchens. The coast was clear, and when she threw open the doors Chantal noticed that the table had been set for the two of them, a variety of things scattered all over.
"Dig in." She smiled as she motioned towards the food.

{[ooc: . . .]}  

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 25, 2010 7:01 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus followed after Chantal as she led them down the long hallway. He could tell she was nervous with him around, especially since he pulled a stunt on her already. As soon as they reached the two doors, he watched as she peeked inside the kitchen. He guessed she didn't want him being known throughout the mansion of his presence. He walked inside after she found the room clear and found the table set with a buffet like dishes on it. Almost instantly, his mouth watered at the sight, since he had nothing but small portions of gruel and bread back at his cell.

He soon heard Chantal tell him to eat and walked towards the table, sat down at his seat, and took a few portions of pancakes, toast, sausages, and such. Once he was satisfied with his meal, he waited for Chantal to do the same."Um, thank you for such a generous meal...." He said to her softly as he looked down at his full plate.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Chantal laid down her fork, full of food now. "Don't thank me, I'm pretty sure the cook did all this." She smiled and finished her drink. She laughed and continued, "Honestly I could never cook this good. I'm a bit domestically challenged." She admitted with a slight blush.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200

Warrior Aurelius

Romantic Hunter

8,000 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 11:19 pm
Sirinus Marulos Ridukon

Sirinus sighed after that really decent meal and took a drink of his juice."That was delicious. You humans have some decent food around here...." He said softly and smiled lightly."I can cook, but only a few elvish dishes really...." He added as he looked towards Chantal. He could only cook a few dishes, because his family hadn't really taught him many recipes that were good.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:53 pm

She laughed, "Well at least you can cook something." She started picking up plates and placed the empty ones in the sink. "I could burn water with a cold flame"
Chantal had no idea why she was admitting this to him but she didn't feel ashamed about him knowing.

Clockwork Pickle

7,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers