Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Where... Am... I? (Accepting, Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:55 am
Nelliel fell asleep just as all of the customers were kicked out of the store, they were closed for the night. However, Leillen woke up, the side that you rarely see of Nelliel for she only awakes at night. She looked over to the female and chuckled, sounding just a bit evil. She stood up and reached up, grabbing a wrench which she used to knock over a knife. She withdrew her hand and picked up the knife too. Leillen then went over to the lock and began to do what she always did at night, when the rest were either watching or sleeping, she cut the lock off with the wrench and the knife.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:52 am
User Image

"Eh..?" her eyes shot up to the noise of a wrench falling. Observing carefully as to what her cell mate was doing.

A wrench and a knife? That would never work... She thought, snickering in the dim lighting before hearing a pop and a clank of metal hitting the ground, her ears twinging to the loud and unpleasant sounds.

That took... no time at all... What's going on. She sat up from her position.

"You seem different--" she was always rather sharp when it came to reading people, "C-can you get the gate open?" her voice was noticeably hush hush. Startling the other beasts in the area might cause an alert. She didn't want to miss this opportunity.

As she rose to a kneeling position, waiting to see if the gate would open, her ears perked in anticipation and her tail sifting through the air rather calmly, she placed a hand flat on the floor and the other on her knee. She licked her lips.

Maybe I don't need to stay in here after all she chuckled, entertaining the thought.

Luna Vitesse

Greedy Lunatic

PhilliBilliful

Mega Entrepreneur

16,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:27 am
Mai glanced at the box of rare fruits Lerista had given her. She took one out that seemed...suiting for her tastes. It looked like a fruit that grew on her homeland. "Yes...we eat a little fruit. Sometimes the slaves in the other cages would toss some my way when the keepers fed me especially rotten meat...I owe them my life." She let Lerista help her out of the armor, though she tried to do most of it herself. There was one stop between where they were and her home planet. It was a planet that was heavy with trade. A good place for them to sell the cargo they just picked up and for her to get some proper clothes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:19 am
User Image
Lerista looked fine until the guards were mentioned. His body tightened up and a snarl left his lips. "I swear its people like that, that I cannot abide by." Sighing he set the armor aside and turned away a bit from the clothes she wore. They were more meant to fit him and her body wasnt proportioned the same. "We'll get to the trade world here soon so we can sell the cargo and get you some outfits. No offense, as nice as those clothes fit you I think we should have some that aren't so....distracting..." He flushed a bit but turned away from her walking to the bridge. He stopped at a console and set up a transmission through the ship,informing the crew that she was aboard and not to be harmed or mistreated.

Lord Blade Icestorm

XHeartless-ReaperXX

Distinct Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:35 am
Leillen turned to Luna and you could see that she was quite different. Her eyes had more of an insommniac look and they were darkblue instead of the usual light blue. She smiled and pushed open the cage door, it swung open without so much as a squeak. She carried the wrench and knife over to Lear's cage and took off his lock too. The others could stay in their cages, Lear was dangerous and she knew that he would be helpful. She offered Lear a piece of the loaf of bread and he snatched it, consuming it with a grateful look on his face.

Just outside the back door of the shop was waiting a ship with no one aboard except for the one who had kidnapped them all and he was busy locking the back door to the shop. He swung the keys to the shop, finished with the back door and took off in his cruise ship, heading off to his next destination.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:07 pm
.:: Kasha::.

Kasha walked around sullenly. She still was in total shock of Anna's death. She just wished someone could be there to comfort her.  

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm
Rebecca just slept, and kept dreaming of life that was full of joy and happiness. Yet the people in her dream were all fuzzy and her nightmares haunted her through the night.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:44 pm
.::Kasha::.

Kasha walked around. Noticing Rebecca sleeping. Wondering why she couldn't sleep. All she ever did was stay awake. Even when she tried to sleep her mind kept her awake eyes wide open.

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:25 pm
Rebecca jumped and woke up. The nightmare ended horribly and she didn't like it. She looked around the night and noticed Kasha walking around. "What are you doing?" she asked in a whisper.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:29 pm

Looks startled at Rebecca. "Hey Rebecca. I can't sleep. So i thought i'd just walk around. I hope i didn't wake you."  

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm
"No you didn't wake me." Rebecca replied. " I had those stupid nightmares again. When was the last time you slept anyway?" she asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 pm

Kasha tried to think back to the last time she slept. Hm.. I dont think since the time Anna died."I never slept after my sister died. My mind just kept showing me her. All the time when i tried to sleep. Nightmares again? Ugh.. I wish you didn't have them so often."  

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm
Rebecca shrugged. "Can't help the nightmares. Besides maybe it would be good not to sleep, I would be haunted so much. Anyone who gets kidnapped would be haunted. Your sister? I didn't know you had a sister."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:53 pm

"Ya. I'm sorry. Oh! My sister.. Ya a lot of people don't know about her."  

Nikki Toast

irigan kitsune

Gracious Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:56 pm
"How do you remember her? Alive or how she died?" Rebecca asked curiously.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff