Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
❥The Escapists. [open/ full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Excited for the new one?
  Hellz yush. >:3
  XD I'm still enjoying the old one.
  <.< Maybe.
  -poll whores hide under carpet- >w<
View Results

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:49 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

"Who says you can't have that? Your likable enough to get a wife and your support group is right inside."Jackson nodded, ruffling his hair "So don't give up. Doubting you can do it only makes the dream farther away."She said, tapping his nose and giving him a smile before shaking her head. "I'm not lying to myself. I don't think im gorgeous."She said honestly, shrugging "I've never thought that so don't tell me im lying to myself, you can think whatever you want."She said and nodded, that sounded like something he would regret. Or at least she would regret it. "Rape isn't exactly something I would want to remember.."She muttered and chuckled at the biting thing. "Mine to, I can drowned out a lot of bad things with music, and it got me through my childhood."It was true. Her music had been her best friend growing up, and it still was. Even if she had friends nothing could comfort her more than herself and music. "Today was the first time ive cried since I was 8. I held it all inside and I just broke, telling Seth and Ritter the secret ive been keeping since I got to HMI."She said, shrugging. "I tell everyone it's not good to hold it inside when I myself do it. I guess im hypocritical."She murmured, thinking about how good it had actually felt to cry, but she hated that vulnerable feeling she got when she cried, which was why she didn't cry. She laughed, winking at Decker "Thanks..Your pretty cool yourself."

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:01 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker listened to her.
He wasn't exactly all together at the moment, but he wasn't all that shattered by his high.
He leaned over and kissed her cheek and moved away quickly so she couldn't hit him.
He got up and started drying off more.
"Well. I'll keep my opinion. I'm exhausted. Wake-up call is at 11. We'll be traveling all day tomorrow. We'll go to the lake house so we can drop off your little firefly. He'll love it there. Goodnight, Jackson.", he murmured.
He wrapped up and gathered his little baggy of drugs.
He started back to the hotel and smiled to himself.
His arms had stopped bleeding and he would clean and wrap them up inside.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm
User Image

Jackson blinked, her cheek's heating up when he kissed her and she starred at him, a little confused by him. She watched him dry off and nodded. She would hit him or yell at him, yet. "Alright, i'll let the girls know. Thank you, and goodnight."She grinned, shaking her head. He was interesting. She looked at the water looking at herself for a few minutes before getting up and wrapping a towel around her waist, putting the braids back in her hair. Passing by Decker on her way back up to the room she smacked the back of his head, glancing back at him "Don't kiss my cheek again without warning me."She said, she didn't like it when things were unexpected, and she didn't like being kissed either, cheek or not. She scratched at her arm, heading into the room and raising an eyebrow, seeing no one inside. She grabbed her cloths, and changed before trying to figure out where everyone had went. She was thoroughly confused at the moment. She walked out into the hall, hoping maybe to see one of her now lost friends.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:10 pm
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah blushed even more as she felt Krysta playing with her hair. Ritter's comment didn't help either. She tried not to turn her head as she heard a knock at the door, followed by a faint "Room Service.."

She looked at Ritter and Seth. "Mind getting our cake? I think I'm a little busy, and don't exactly want to move." She looked out of the corner of her eye at Krysta, smiling.

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:21 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth rubbed on the back of Ritter's head.
"Sounds great. I love sweets.", he murmured.
Seth wasn't going to let Ritter out of arms length now.
He kept him right next to him.
Then he thought about how Black Ritter had been triggered by sex.
Seth wasn't going to be able to live without that one necessity.
"We need to talk about something else later.", he whispered to Ritter.
He smiled back at Savannah.
No more bad numbers for her... ever.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:43 pm
User Imageє¢кєя αℓєχαη∂єя ¢αѕтαηє∂α

Decker laughed at her and went into the guys room.
He looked at the girls that were on the pallet with the two guys.
He got some clothes from his bag and went to the bathroom.
Once he was in he changed an rinsed his hair.
"Umm. Would you guys like to watch a movie? I can pay a little extra for one I don't mind.", he murmured with a smile.
He rubbed the back of his head and started wrapping his arms.
He wanted to make nice with these people... he was going to be traveling with them for a while anyways.
He hoped they could get used to him... he did make a bad first impression.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:45 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta took notition to what she was doing when room service came. Her face turned red and put Savannah's hair back in place.
"Heh heh, I'm sorry. I was in my own little world didn't notice what I was doing. But have really pretty hair and it's fun to play with."
Krysta said, winking at Savannah. Then she got up and went to the door to get the cake and ice cream. Krysta was used to serving people. She's been doing it for years, going from job to job to help support her parents.
"Okay kids, let's dig in!"
Krysta chimed, setting the food down on a stand. She giggled as she referred them as kids. Seth and Ritter were probably older than her but she didn't feel any younger than them. Her childhood was ripped right out of her ever since her parents started drinking and she had to take over.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter giggled as he tried to get up to get the door but Seth had bolted him down. He saw Krysta go to the door and mouth the words 'Thank you' to her. Then he heard Seth whisper to him.
"Talk? But you Shiad later, so then let'sh eatz ush shome cake!"
Ritter exclaimed jumping up and taking Savannah and Seth hand the hand to devour the sweets.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:57 pm
User Image

Jake moved his hand along the nape of her neck while reviewing over the paper with the food on it. He wondered again how they could afford it all and even if they could cook it at all. Though he had a suspicion that she could cook. His mind wandered as he heard Max a bit in the background once again scolding him because he was putting his trust in somebody that he didnt know her. He hated Max, especially now. Moving his hand through her hair a bit he smiled at her gently. "You have such nice hair." He felt more comfortable since she seemed to be the only one that understood himself.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:03 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth tilted his head at Decker.
"A movie?", he sat on the bed and let Ritter go.
After a second he jumped up and grabbed Ritter again.
... An arm lengths away...
He couldn't let Ritter get away for even a second.
Seth hadn't seen a movie in nearly a year.
"I wanna watch a movie too.", he muttered.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter grabbed himself some cake and ice cream that Krsyta was serving out and felt a force take him into a pull. It was Seth. It seemed like Seth didn't want to let go of Ritter for a second. Ritter smiled shagging Seth's hair and kissing him on the forehead.
"It'sh okay dear. I'm not going anywhere. I wash jusht getting cake."
Ritter sat down next to Seth and took a bite of the chocolate cake. Delicious.
"Ritter wantsh to watch a moive too."
Ritter muffled with cake stuffed in his mouth. Breaking a piece of with his fork, Ritter brought the piece to Seth's mouth so he could try the cake too.
"Shay aww..."

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:36 pm
User Image

Being out in the hall Jackson had to question where everyone was but seeing a room service lady stop by the boys room she chuckled and went inside. They must have secretly been having a party without her. "Why the cake and ice cream is it someone's birthday?"She asked, laughing and seeing Seth and Ritter together, making her smile broadly. "Hey! See I told you everything was going to be fine!"She said, looking at Seth and plopping down on the free bed seeing as the couch and the 3nd bed were taken. She looked at Decker, a smile playing on her face seeing him try to make friends. New support group. That's what he would get. "Seth, how long has it been since we've seen a movie?"She asked, rolling onto her side and trying to think."I vote horror movie, non the less."She nodded, she liked horror movies, even if they scared the crap out of her she was to curious not to watch the whole time. She got off the bed, grabbing a piece of cake and some ice cream and a fork, chuckling and taking a bite before sitting back down and waiting for everyone else's opinion on the movie.

I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

itsalloverbyebye

1,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 3:03 am
ѕαναηηαн мαяιє вℓα¢кнєαятUser Image

Savannah looked over her shoulder as Krysta got up to get the door. "I like it when people play with my hair." Her smile only got bigger as she saw the blush on the girls face.

She was just getting herself a slice when Jacky walked in, not far behind Decker. "Movie sounds nice.. But no horror.. They always have a way of scaring me over the edge. More than other people.." She worried her lip, then sat back down on the pallet to eat her cake and ice-cream. Then she remember Jacky's question and looked up at her. "It's not a birthday. We're celebrating Seth and Ritter not fighting any more, and getting out of the institute together, no on harmed." She smiled, then took a bite of her cake.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image

-----☢ ❣ ☮
Ҝⓡⓨⓢⓣⓐ ☮ ❣ ☢-----
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoαⓝⓘⓔⓘⓐⓡⓛⓔⓠⓤⓘⓝ

╔═════════════════╗
Krysta served everybody who wanted cake and ice cream and grabbed a plate for herself. She sat down next to Savannah and ate a piece of cake, then smiled at Savannah.
"Hehe, fine then. When I'm done with my cake, I braid your hair so it doesn't get as messed up in the morning."
Krysta made herself comfortable, eating away her cake and waited for the movie to play.

╚═════════════════╝

ℐ ℒove ץou

ℐ'll ℊive чou α ρeaceful ӄiss,
βecause чou ӄnow ℐ'll βe αt чour Ϩide Ϩoon.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 1:38 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth ate the cake he was offered and nuzzled Ritter.
He looped his arm around Ritter's waist and held him in place.
He chuckled at Jacky.
"Everything is going to be more than fine. It's been a very long time. I'd love horror movie... but I guess I don't have to watch it is Savannah doesn't like them.", he murmured.
It wasn't like he was going to be paying much attention.
He was too busy messing with Ritter.
He nuzzled him again and kissed his neck.
"I love you.", he whispered to Ritter.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games