Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
♠ White Padded Rooms [Open/ Full] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

?
  :D
  :/
  D:
View Results

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:25 am
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•
================================================

Kairi had planned that. she knew how awkward he felt but she took the seat beside him either way. She knew how he must feel and immeadiatly felt bad for not really introducing herself.

"You can talk to me you know? I don't really talk to anyone and am not too scared with whatever happens. You're secrets and your not so sweet second personality won't really bother me, we all have our secrets, right?" she asked, her voice showing her trembling nerves that boiled beneath her skin.

She didn't make direct eye contact with him, though she knew he had continued to bite his knuckle. It made her stomach numbed and guessed it was easier than cutting. Always there and alot less obvious.She squinted out into the bright rising sun. It had to be a monday and God did it feel like one.

She rubbed her forehead tiredly.

"I understand if you don't wanna talk. I don't want to all the time. That's part of the reason, I think I'm here."

She really had no idea, what she was doing was normal. She hardly saw herself as one to really be here. But she guessed that's what they all say and looked down, her body still a trembling ball of nerves. ashe decided to stop talking again and let him think. She tried putting herself in his shoes, not like she could....but atleast she tried, right?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:08 am
"Oh, so now you talk." Max half joked, sitting next to her, yet leaving a bit of space between them, "Im not sure if we have met." He said to they guy speaking to her, "Umm... hi." He didn't like speaking to anyone, esspecialy other guys. Max took the notebook only so as others wouldn't hear him, Do you want me to leave? he wrote hastefully... She probly did. In fact, almost definately did.  

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:31 am
User Image

He listened to her for a bit and slowly took his knuckle out of his mouth. He smiled a bit shyly and nodded. "Yeah we do have our secrets...we also have our demons..." He leaned back a bit and watched the physical Max walking over to them. His name automatically made Jake not like him...he sounded too much like Max in his head. And that caused Max to laugh hard.
"I only wish that was me, then I could beat you and take her." Jake rubbed his forehead as once again Max showed his true colors. When Max sat down his own Max took over and shoved through and his eye twitched. "Hello...Max...such a nice name....Max...Hehehe. You ever feel a razor across your wrists before 'Max'? The feeling is like ecstasy." He breathed deep. "Real..." Jake came back through and looked at him shyly. "My name's Jake...though I guess these bands on our wrists says so..." He didnt want to be around too many crowds but he was ok with her presence. He looked back to her and smiled a bit shy. "Th..thank for talking with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:23 pm
User Image
☠ ☣ Every Hour goes the Tick-Tock of Motors ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They stare Us down when We met in the Emergency Room ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ And in our Beds, I can hear Breathe with Help from cold Machines ☣ ☠

User ImageRitter's eyes widen as Seth brush his cheek with his hand. Ritter had to control himself. Seth wasn't dead yet and beside Seth was his friend and stealing his hands would totally be wrong. If things go bad between them, Ritter might just kill Seth then stealing both hands and feet. But Ritter had a feeling that they'll be okay a long while.
Still on the floor, Ritter crawled to his seat but didn't sit in his chair. Instead he moved it aside, sitting on the floor next to Seth. Ritter rested his head against Seth's leg and grabbed Seth's hand on his head.

"Ritter'sh taking a shmall cat nap until classhes start. Pleashe pet Ritter'sh head do he can fall ashleep."
Ritter yawned/meowed. One of Ritter's secrets was that he actually enjoyed being treated like an animal. Like a pet. He didn't like the controlling part but he liked the love.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
Just Give Me A Needle And Some Thread And I Can Fix Myself.
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:55 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image
"I'm just like the doctors here... All dressed in white and mad as a rabbit."

Seth pet his head softly and smiled.
He was nervous of what would happen in therapy.
The hitting, the questioning, the medicating, and the sexual stuff that was offered to him.
He had to lock himself down... on his favorite addictions.
They were getting into his more serious problems and it was a painful thing for him.
Seth focused back on Ritter.
He pet him more and smiled.
Ritter was his replacement for sure.
Seth was getting close to the age where he would be shipped away to a bigger facility.
He was going to ask about Ritter's hand condition while he was there.
He wanted to know if it was fetish or if it was a swiping thing.
Seth looked over to the kids that had left and then went back to being his normal self.
He looked at Jacky and Nathan and grinned.
"You two are pulling at my heartstrings with those lips.", he muttered laughing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:03 pm
9 AM.
D:<
Get To Class!
>.<
Before dem bunnies eat you.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image

Jake heard the bell for class and sighed then stood up. "It was nice to meet you...two..." He turned and left at an easy pace taking the knuckle out from between his teeth again. He hated to have to go to these classes things, but he also wanted to get out as did the others that were in his mind. But the main question on his mind was what exactly did they teach in an institution? He sighed figuring he would find out soon enough. But he was in a class with that one girl that looked out for him so it might not be so bad. He would have to remember to keep his knuckle out of his mouth while in there. Though he and Max would rather have something else, his teeth was the only substitute that was decent enough to cause pain. He had an idea that if he couldnt bit his knuckle maybe his lip was a better choice, after all those piercings didnt hurt when he did have them so maybe...The thought sent Max to laughing again and Jake wondering just what was so funny.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:47 pm
XxAmayaYachiruWayxX
User Image

User ImageRitter blinked his eyes three or four times before he actually woke up from his short but deep slumber. The innercom had woken him up saying that it was time to go to class. While his new friends went with their trusties to class, Ritter had to go with Seth to therapy. His friend seemed fairly shaken about it but Ritter would try his best to make it better. Stretching and rubbing his eyes, Ritter spoke in a sleep tone.
"You ready to go, Sheth?"
Ritter had to sides; His cute, sweet, caring, little kid acting and his sardonic, violent, blood-hungry, uncontrollable side. When his rowdy side got out, Ritter loses his cute lisping voice and is very sexual and cruel. To others and himself. This side didn't come out very much but when it did, it extremely difficult to return Ritter to 'normal stage'.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:33 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth nodded.
He got up and went over to the counter where some nurses were.
"I got therapy."
The nurses nodded and let them into the office.
They walked them down a long hallway which took them to a totally different part of HMI.
The hall forked into two directions.
One went to therapy... the other led to the padded cells.
Seth started holding himself when they reached the fork.
They turned left and he needed to lean on Ritter for support as they came up to some steel doors.
Seth had to change into a hospital gown before he went in and they had to take his piercings and whatnot.
Once he was done preparing they led Ritter into a room that was darkened and protected by a Plexiglas mirror.
It was a two-way mirror so Seth couldn't see in the room.
There were 4 doctors in the room with Ritter and they eyed him before turning back to the room Seth was in.
The doctor were all older with wrinkles.
Except one... but he was French.
Two buff guys stood by Seth and prepared him for whatever was going to happen.
And then one of the doctors injected him with two syringes.
One made him numb and made his feet feel heavy and the other made his brain open as if he was drunk.
It opened up all the bad things that you had locked up and made you speak them.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:29 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter was put in a room with four doctors inspecting Seth. Ritter preshed his face to he glass which showed Seth in the other room. Two buff men took a hold of Seth with needles in hand. He watched as they injected drugs into Seth's body.
"It will be okay, Sheth. I promishse."
Ritter called through the window, not knowing if Seth could hear him or not.
Ritter didn't know what was going to happen but braced himself. He secondgeussed about him staying but Ritter was already there. He couldn't turn back on Seth like that. He had to stay and bare whatever was presented before him.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:05 pm
Seth Alexander Wright
User Image

Seth couldn't hear him but he knew he was there.
One of the doctors pushed a button and read a question off the paper.
"
Why are you here today, Seth?"
Seth tilted his head towards the speaker.
"Because I'm a sex addict.", he answered.
The doctors nodded and replied 'Good', as if he was an animal.
The second question came.
"
Why do you rely on sex so much, Seth?"
Seth laughed a little.
"Because it's all I know."
And the questions continued...
"
Why is that?"
"Do I really have to answer the same questions as last time?"
One of the doctors pushed a different button and one of the big guys grabbed Seth by his hair and told him to answer.
"Because I was sexually assaulted.", he whined.
"
What happened?"
Seth bit his lip and looked at the mirror.
He didn't want to answer.
Once again.
The doctors pushed the other button.
The big guys crowded Seth and tried to jerk him back and forth by the hair till he answer.
Seth just shook his head and one of the guys slapped him.
And then they gave him a moment to recover.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
User Image
•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Jackson Ray City ☽•·.·´¯`·.·• •·.·´¯`·.·•´
Don't take life so seriously, it isn't permanent.
Roses are Red, Voilets are Blue..
══════════════════════════════════

Jackson had watched Jake walk away and bit her own lip, he wouldn't fend well being by himself, everyone needed at least one friend. She saw him chatting with Kairi and at least hoped he could get along with people, they didn't have to be friends but at least he would be liked, there was nothing except Max he had to worry about. She was broken from her trance and grinned at Seth, licking her lips, she knew his weakness's and could exploit them greatly. Heck all she had to do was show up naked in his room and he would give up. She looked at the clock and bit her lips, careful not to bite them, it was a bad habit that she had been trying to break. She stood up, making her way to Jake and looking him over. "Time for class Jakey."She said, motioning toward their class.
"Try not to distract yourself to much love."
"Indeed, wouldn't want to drop your knowledge for a hot lay."
"I'm not going to sleep with him."
"Yet."

"Oh, love. Such denial."
"Yes, we both know your sick fetish would love it if Jake's alter ego slammed you against the wall while making you bleed and fu-"
"Shut it!"
She was blushing a bit now and glanced out the window, shoving her hands in her pockets. She was distracted now by what Damian had said and was nipping at her lips, they would indeed start bleeding soon but there wasn't a lot she could do to stop herself.

══════════════════════════════════
I'm Schizophrenic..
And so am I..

oOoRainbow-SherbertoOo

Anxious Nymph

8,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Citizen 200

IvoryEpiphany

Dapper Hunter

3,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:11 pm
•·.·´¯`·.·•☾•·.·´¯`·.·•´☾Kairi☽•·.·´¯`·.·•☽•·.·´¯`·.·•

Kairi blushed since she hadn't realised he had followed her. She hardly realised she spoke. She was distracted by the announcement and shuddered. she wanted to say goodbye to Jake but hadn't had the time to before she said goodbye and went to another of the girls.

"Don't tell them....I'll get stuck talking." she whispered to him, hinting there there was more than her refusal to just simply talk while she was here but more like the last couple years.

She wrote on the paper, I think you make him nervous, your name is that of his alter....he doesn't seem to like him much. But you don't have to leave...we've just got to get to our classes.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image

User ImageRitter watched them ask questions. He watched them man-handle Seth. Ritter gaped with astonishment. His gaze reverted between Seth and the doctors. How were they allow to do something like that? Ritter gripped the edge of the window separating him from Seth. Ritter turned away from the beating, tricklets forming in his eyes. The sound of a slap echoed his ear.
"Hidoi-desu..."
Ritter gritted his teeth. He wanted so badly to protest the doctors but seized to, in fear that his out burst might cause Seth more trouble. Ritter hated seeing other in pain that was mean with pure aggression.
He lied to Seth. He couldn't handle it.

☠ ☣ Every Hour...☣ ☠
☠ ☣ On the Hour... ☣ ☠

☠ ☣ They Drew Blood. ☣ ☠

*hidoi means how cruel.

I Don't Need Your Help.
User Image
~R.i.t.t.e.r.

Day Leaf

7,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hunter 50

Ovan Maxwell

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:15 pm
Max didn't waste time writeing and merely nodded. His classes had all been moved so that he could stay with this girl. Somewhere in the halls he wrote I get that, don't tell them that I still see things and we have a deal There was almost no chance that she would even do that though. No one acted this comfortable around Max...  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff