Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Naito cafe! ~Stealingly full!!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tinymini7

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:02 pm
Kai saw Yasou walked into the cafe and was about to call out to him but decided not to. Sitting next to Yasou sometime bring trouble when it involve girl. Then when Stella walked out with the coffee and the cake he decided that not calling Yasou over was the best. He was then caught by a surprise when she punched the guy who touched her in the face and threaded to rip off his important part. "Wow." He said out loud as she came over and smiled. "That was...wow." He couldn't find any word to say so decided not to say anything at all. Looking down on the cake she just bought out he was amazed again by it beauty. At that moment he thought he was looking at a picture or something because usually he don't eat food that look good to eat. "That look very...wow." He chuckled sightly and smiled at her again before picking up his fork and slowly eating the cake, savoring it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:22 pm
Kess got up with the help from Andie. " Thanks" She yawnd. " How long have I been out?" She looked inside and still saw the cute guy from earlier and thought she shouldnt have been out that long.

heartless_luver123

J u i c e h J u i c e

6,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:51 pm
Andie shurgged as she looked back at what Kess was looking at. "I'm not srue but, now that long....I know that." She said. She looked back at Kess now. "Sorry, for waking you up but I'm worried about Shiva aren't you." She said, looking at her with worried filled eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:07 pm
Yasou smiled lightly," Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and go with the blue rasberry muffin," He replied. He paused thinking if there was anything else,"and I guess that'll be it for me," he said.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:20 pm
She thought for a minute then smiled at him.
"Your in luck sir, we just made a frest batch of muffins. I'll go get them out of oven right now."
She walked into the kitchen kind of fast. She opened the oven putting on gloves and grabbed out the tray of freshly baked muffins. The smells of diffrent kinds of muffins filled the Cafe.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:38 pm
Yasou then took a few sips from his tea, and continued to watch out the window. Then the aroma from the muffins reached his nose, his attention was drawn to the opening into the kitchen area, he watched waiting patiently.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 4:56 pm
Naiyoki came out of the kitchen and had the muffin on her tray. She was about to go to the table but then one of the guys from the table behind her spinned her around and try to land a kiss on her lips. She got ticked and was so close to knee him in the stomach but instead she grabbed the muffin off her tray and placed the tray infront of her face. Making the man kiss the tray. Naiyoki pushed him away from him and gave him a small smile.
"Your lucky I'm on the clock or I would have hurt you so badly. If I wasn't on the clock you would have lost that pretty face and look like frankenstein."
She giggled and kept walking to the man who was waiting for her.
"Sorry you had to see that. Here's your blue rasberry muffin"
She placed the muffin on his table.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:08 pm
"Thanks Naiyoki, and I don't mind seeing that, it's nice to know that people can defend themselves," He said to her not touching his muffin just yet. He figured he'd kill some time and start a conversation,"So, how long have you bin working here?" he asked her.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:25 pm
She looked at him and started spinning her tray again.
"Me.....Well I have been working here for awhile now. The girls here are really nice. But lately were just trying to get something out of our minds."
Naiyoki said as her smile fades a little  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:29 pm
Yasou noticed the slight change in her disposition,"Did something happen?" he asked.  

Daaxis

3,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:31 pm
Ed paced around the house impationtly so he yelled" Lerista I am going out".He walked out the door and walked on a sidewalk "I hate sunny days"he said under his breath.He came across naito cafe and went in.He sat down at a tabel and awaited service.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Reina saw the customer come in. She had only a bit of tables and since everyone was busy with their tables and some on brake, she went over to him. " Hi there. My names Reina and I'll be serving what you order. Anything you want?" She said giving him a smile.  

Apple_Gel3

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:50 pm
His face was cold "Just coffe"he said plainly not even looking at her.He was still kind of mad at himself about last night."Acctually I want the special please"he said with a bit more happyness on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:59 pm
"Sure thing. I'll be back with you in a sec." Reina almost frowned but kept her smile. Bigger tip, Bigger tip. . . she thought. She went over to some other tables and went to the kitchen retrieving the orders. She filled her plate with a sundae for the other table and a coffee and special order for the guy sitting by himself. "Here you go. Would you like anything else?" She asked the guy while in thought.  

Apple_Gel3

xXxRandom CrapxXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:04 pm
]"...................will you sit with me?"he asked with a blank face.He wanted to talk to her and find out who she is like.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff