Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
The Den- Thread Opened! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You are?
  A wolf
  A fox
  A Feline
  some other kind of animal
  Human
View Results

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:03 pm
Rose now became worried about Lia,too. "If you don't want to, thats fine," she said out loud, wincing slightly at the sound of her own voice. "But it might help you get used to me. I'm probably the most...unique...one of the group. The rest of the pack and I are great, honest. Build up some strength, sweetums." She blinked at Vexen. "Uh, babe, I dont think that helped her theory..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:05 pm
Growling, taking that as she'd have to deal with them later, she got a devious plot brewing in her mind and followed out, and looked to Jako with a wary glance. Her eyes watched them both carefully, her claws out and digging into the ground with every step she took.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:08 pm
(( Okay, can some one give me a quick recap?))

Just before Lia grabbed her, Missy had already grabbed her rabbit in her mouth, "Whoa..." she mumbeld as Lia dropped back in the den, She didn't bother with the buck meat, she went to sit in a corner, and have her own feast. She started to tare up the rabbits fur, with her tiny jaws, until she saw some flesh, buring her face into the small opening, she stared to rip the flesh and eat. She was hungey, snic she din't have dinner and catching the rabbit was tireing for a tiny pup.She didn't bother about what the adult wolves were talking about.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:13 pm
((Rose came into the picture.
Thaaats about it, to be honest. ^^; ))

Rose, of course, said nothing. She dealt with this type of people back home, and she was doing the exact same thing she would do there: staying quiet and letting Lia do her thing. She saw Missy and smiled. Maybe I'll be able to stick around for the next generation... she told herself. She was off in her own little world, waiting for Vexen and Lia to make up their minds. She did, however, watch Lia carefully. Something told Rose that this one would tak some work.

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:14 pm
User Image
((All we've been doing is chatting out side the wolf den. Now Lia, Rose and Vexen are going on a walk to the lake.))

Vexens ears flattened a bit. "Ah, sorry, force of habit. It's a vixen thing." Vexen moved over a bit putting space between herself and Rose so that Lia could walk between them, and as a reassurance she walked a little ahead so as not to make the she wolf uncomfortable. "Well Lia, I'll make this as simple and painless as possible. I'll start with myself, feel free to ask me anything you want ok?" Vexen took in a deep breath. "Ok. First you should know, I have a slight case of multiple personality disorder in which one of my personalities has actually taken form and roams these very lands."

Fly with me...My Heart Soars....

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:22 pm
"And, believe it or not, Vexens the more sane one," Rose interjected semi-absently, proving that she could listen to the conversation and think at once. "Dianas just a bit hyperactive...Still love them, though. You'll see Diana eventually."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:24 pm
"If it threatens my family or I , it dies, simple as that."

She responded, walking behind them both, cautiously and a bit too curious.

"are we really going to move this slow??"

((sorry about that couldn't decide how I wanted to respond , then my dog came rampaging in))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:31 pm
User Image

((Ah pets, you gotta love 'em! XD))

Vexen laughed. "Diana isn't the least bit dangerous....Just....hyper." Vexen's eye twitched again. The twitching would eventually stop after Diana returned, other wise Vexen would develop tarets or something. "Oh, are we walking rather slow? How about you Rose? Would a jog be good?" Vexen went on to list another fact about herself. "I'm a Demon hundreds of years old from a far away land who has been protecting the Dens for years. I mean all of them. The Foxes, Wolves and Felines. I have not once been at confrontation with any of them." She then smiled at Rose. "As you can see."

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:33 pm
"Do mind Vexens injury, love," Rose responded with a sigh. Why are the younger ones so impatient? It must be a gift of mine... "Although there have been a few times where it's almost come to that," she added, wincing as the scar began to sting. "I've been around..Four years now? Five? Something to that effect...And Vexen and I have done nothing except get along. Fancy that," she said with a slight giggle.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:37 pm
"A human/wolf and fox, surprise, surprise."

She muttered to herself, and jogged off in front of them till she was at the water andbegan cleaning the blood from her paws.

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:43 pm
Now Rose was beginning to get slightly annoyed. "Darling, past experiences are not everything," she said heavily, watching her. "If they were, both Vexen and I would be undoubtedly dead. Seriously, love, we're trying to be nice here. Relax--we're not going to disrespect you, like you are us. I can be pretty nice, but when you're rude to me for no reason, you're going to get treated the exact same way. Get it right." She sighed, shaking her head. "Something tells me I have many more challenges ahead of me..."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:49 pm
User Image

Vexen was now curious. "Or you could tell us about yourself Lia. That would be nice." Vexen proceeded to the waters edge and began soaking her sore paw in the water. The cool water felt good against her swollen toe. She sighed in relief. "mm, Next time I see one I'll eat it instead of playing with it." she muttered.

Demoness of Heart

Romantic Hunter

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:56 pm
"The last outsider I trusted that wasn't a wolf other than Jako tried to kill a few pups....so I had to kill that outsider, who...for the longest time I thought to be a best friend of mine. Now I trust no one other than my pack, that make sense?"

She asked angrily before sticking her head in the water and flipping out a fish for the fox and coughing , getting water all over herself...and down the wrong pipe.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 5:59 pm
"Considering I'm the Elder of the pack?" Rose responded, her midnight blue eyes growing even darker. "Newsflash, Lia: My mother and father battled each other when I was five. People aren't all bad. Especially those of us that grew up with violence." she walked up to Vexen and gently kissed her ear. "Sorry, darling, but that little girls getting on my nerves," she whispered with a sigh. "You know how I am with non-cooperative people. Im gonna vanish for a few minutes."

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Danidawnstar

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 6:03 pm
"I am not talking of that, its just I find it interesting how everyone decides to pop up around the den when the new pups arrive , yet before we were all alone as a pack and quiet. That wouldn't seem suspicious at all?"

Growling again, sorry she had just scooped out a fish for Vexen almost, she slowly walked up to Rose and growled low.

"I have no specific problem with anyone, just the situations. It tenses me up and makes me cautious. "

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff