Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Introduce Your Self Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How Often Do You Go To Church??
  Everyd Day
  Every Sunday
  Once In A While
View Results

MiracleRayray2

Blessed Warrior

7,825 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2012 5:00 pm
Friends call me Rayray. I believe in Jesus. i was Born again for the first time at age 6. recommitted my Life at 14 got baptized at 15. I go to church when I Can. (i dont go if i am sick) smile  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:46 pm
Hello I'm Kaleigh and I just joined the guild. I'm a Born again christian after my sister passed away and still struggling to go to church. I'm shy but once I get to know you I can be talkative. Nice to meet you all.

VeraTara

TiffaRose

Fashionable Hunter

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2013 11:03 am
Hello everyone, nice to meet you. My name is Tiffa, or Tiffy as most call me. As you can guess from this yes my name is Tiffany. I am in my twenties and have been raised baptist. My great grandmother gave me a Dove of Peace bible when I was six. I have kept it since then in the best condition possible since it also has a wooden case with it. I know to most people this sounds like bragging but truth be told I am proud of this bible because my great grandmother was a proud christian all her life and I hope to be like her one day. My dog Lit Bit was a gift that god gave me and to this day I believe this. She was givin to me so tiny and malnourished. She would not eat for days so I stayed up day and night holding her. She didn't move, didn't make a noise, nothing for two days and finally on the third day she poked her little head up and whined. I smiled and about cried then tried to get her to eat again and she did. She ate the entire bowl of food which was about 2 cups or 220 grams. She wagged her tail and started barking and I was soo happy cause she finally moved. I was so afraid she wasn't going to make it since she was the runt that no one else wanted. Lit Bit and I played together for two months as she got use to eating and walked around on the carpet. Then I introduced her to my grandmother and grandfather, and she's been part of my family since then. My best friend Litty is now five years old going on six.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2013 1:32 pm
Hi,
I'm Naomi. I've been christian my whole life I guess. I... in a way don't want to be christian, due to my parents - but I am anyway. I've thought a lot about evolution, creation, the meaning of life, etc, and i've come to the conclusion that there has to be a God (creator) behind it.
I'm still Christian today, although maybe a little bit different - Christian all the same though.

Nomzie

Timid Phantom

11,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

N o r m a R o s e

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:09 am
Hi. You can call me Norma. Thanks so much for inviting me. I'm so glad that I have a group of friends who I can talk to about how joyous and happy I am since I found the Lord.

I hope you guys don't mind me telling you my story. I first started learning about God when I was 15-16 years old when my friend took me to church and witnessed. I'm 31 now. And through the years, I have fallen off the path so many times. And for six years I struggled with a self esteem depression. I was not happy with myself or life in general.

But then last Saturday, my cousin showed me the way back to the Lord and my life has changed. My self esteem is improving, I have peace and joy, and my quality of life is better. All thanks be to God! (:

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:49 pm
Hello.
You can call me Halon or HK.
I was forced to go to church up until I was 10.
Then I was given a choice and I gave it all up.
I stayed out of church for 13 years.
I was part of several other religions during those years.
I became a Christian in December of last year.
So, I decided to join this guild to be around other Christians.
If you want to know more...feel free to ask.

Changes Are Free

Beloved Genius

tinklR

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:26 pm
hey everyone,
you can just call me by my username, TINKL'R.
I don't know all that much about the bible, and I certainly can't quote much scripture ...but I love God and Jesus, and have been trying to seriously pursue a relationship with God/Jesus lately
Over the years, I've given up a lot of things in order to try and get on the right path, but it hasn't been until recently that I've been feeling the urge to really listen to God and do what He says ...lately, I've been feeling the need to let go of many different idols so that I may better have a relationship with Him
all I've ever really want to do was to live for Him, and now that I've set aside all of these worldly things, I am able to be of use to him, to be his tool, to be a child of God and to become His warrior. (I'm really excited about it, too!!!)
I love Him so much, because He makes me happy and the joy that I get from Him is just indescribable. It's a happiness and excitement that I've never ever ever experienced from anything or anyone else, and I know that my true passion and treasures lie in the Lord.
Thank you for reading this and welcoming me into the guild  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:42 pm
Welcome Rayray, Kaleigh, Tiffa, Naomi, Norma, Halon, and Tinklr! May the Lord continue to work in your lives. Should you wish to talk about the Bible, or anything you may pm. I'd love that! Much love. Take care and God bless you all!  

Servant Reborn

Devout Worshipper

12,450 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Partygoer 500

singin4Christ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:51 pm
Hey y'all! I'm Singing4Christ. You can call me by my screen name, Singin, Kat, or Katie. It really matters little to me. I answer to "Hey You!" as well.
Here's just a snippet about myself. I'm 24 and an ecumenical Christian who is currently looking at joining the Byzantine Catholic church to pursue life as a Presbytera. If you don't know what that is, now is a great time to learn! Sorry...I'm a teacher too, in case you could tell by that last line. sweatdrop Anyways, I grew up in the protestant church but walked away from it in my youth. As a young adult I returned to the church but felt that I no longer belonged. So here I am, a Catholic in the making. I've still got a lot to learn but I feel that I will always have a infinite amount more to learn. IRL I lead a few ministry teams on my college campus, teach dance, volunteer at various stables, and train a PTSD service dog for my boyfriend, meanwhile seeing to his needs. I'm a bit swamped and crazy but life is good and I love every minute of being busy.
So yeah, that's me in a nutshell, a rather large nutshell but a nutshell all the same. Glad to be here!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 4:46 pm
Hi everyone, I'm silvershadowedwings, you can just call me silver, wings, or shadow for short. xD
Anyways, I barely started picking up the Bible, but since college has started, its got me busy. I don't know a lot of stories in the Bible but I recognize what Christ did for me and I love him for that. God is always #1 in my life before anyone else, I can never find words that describe how much he means to me. And in a struggle, i know I can never satisfy God, but I pursue to do what I believe he wants me to do. I use to be a gullible catholic, brought up into it when I was just a baby. Until around 13-15 years of age, I looked at some scriptures and to my surprise what i had been witnessing was different (like rosary mediator and such) than scriptures, and it was the first time I found out what were the reasons Christ died and resurrected, i was always taught being a good person was the way to salvation. I've been through a lot, like my friend taking me to her LDS church and another to her Unitarian universalist church. so yeah xD I had plenty of confusion and still have a lot to learn. Now I'm not apart of any denomination, but I believe the Bible as the Word of God, and completely true. I confess to Jesus Christ as my savior and my best friend, but not my religion. xD  

silvershadowedwings

Timid Explorer

danyokitty

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 10:35 pm
Hey! My name is Daniel and I'm happy to be part of an online Christian Community on Gaia (thanks for letting me in the guild!) lol

Some things about my personal walk with God:
- I accepted Christ when I was in 4th grade
- I was baptized when I was in 8th grade
- I was then a "Christian" going through the motions and I fell away and I explored the vanities of this world during high school
- At my freshman year of college, I was sick of the vanities of the world so I did some real soul searching
- God spoke to me through people I knew in person and preachers in online videos (primarily: John Piper, Paul Washer, Francis Chan)
- God guided me to know of true repentance
- That night I repented of everything and let go of my pursuit of worldly pleasures. I not only accepted Christ, but surrendered to him with my all.
- From that night on, everything changed. I became a new creation with new passions and desires smile

Not saying that physical baptism isn't important (it's a commandment of Christ and we should all obey it). But it is the spiritual baptism that really saves you and changes you. The physical baptism is supposed to be a representation of that spiritual baptism that has taken place. I was physically baptized in 8th grade, but nothing changed until I was spiritually baptized in college alone in my dorm room.

Kudos to God!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:23 am
Hey guys. Everyone, friends, family, teachers, etc., calls me Wolf. It's just what I've gone by since I was young. I'm a member of a Presbyterian Church, where I attend services every Sunday, Prayer Group every Wednesday, and Youth Group every Thursday. I live in Pennsylvania, so I attend Creation Festival Northeast every year (hope somebody has heard of it). I'm a three-sport athlete (football, basketball and baseball) as well as an avid guitar player. Ummm.. yeah that's really all I got. Nice to meet you all =)  

Cray_All_Day513

CheckeredPineapple

Timid Warrior

9,850 Points
  • Ally Up 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 pm
Hope nobody minds, but I prefer to just be called "SmileyGirlPersonThingy" instead of my real name. Or Smiley, I guess, as a nickname or something. Yeah, that sounds okay. So- call me Smiley.

I am indeed a Christian. I was confirmed into the Anglican Church about two years ago.

I'm still reasonably young, though, and I've discovered that I still have a lot to learn. So don't hesitate much to rebuke me if I say/write something wrong. I may not like it at the time, but sometimes I'll need to be set straight.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:19 pm
Ohai! I'm Jin, not my real name and is 15 years of age. I'm entering college this year and yes, too young, but that happens when you're in the Philippines. I'm back from being inactive here in Gaia. Christian as well. God is Love heart  

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

inneserthser

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:26 am
Hey guys, Lowell Anthony Garcia here smile , I'm from Philippines, you can call me Tony, Lowell or Innes razz , I'm 15 years old and my second birthday was on this year (January 5, 2013), I've been in a lot of struggles over these past months that lead me to know Him more and to have a personal relationship with Him. At first, I was a Catholic but I was converted into a Born Again Christian, I don't know my denomination but some of my brothers and sisters from my church tells me that we're a mix of Baptist and Pentecostal, IDK, but anyway, IMO, it's not the religion that saves you, it's the right faith, your relationship with God and how you strive your best to follow His will. smile , well. we may have different opinions and understandings towards our faith but what important is that we're Christians. smile I hope I can be a friend to all of you. God Bless to you and to God be all the glory.  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff