Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-][L-N][1x1]Treasure for the Dragon(With Crimzon ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:13 pm
Akuna kept tabs on them while they walked. His senses picked up on the fact that the closer they got to the outside of town the more they hung back. Which to Akuna was amussing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:53 pm
(Can't buy Love rp?)

Shinji heart never stopped pounding even when the group finally started to make their move. Two of them stood in for of the pair as the other four stood in the back. "wellm well, well. Looks like the fluffball got himself a friend." He said as the other snickered.
Shinji gulped as he got closer to /Akuna as the bullies got closer.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:51 pm
Akuna's grin turned mischeivious and he chuckled, "You have to ask your selves guys.....Do you feel lucky?" His fac instently went stoic and he got into a fighting position that people back in his era used. one arm behind him the other in front, kinds like karate. His eyes were focused and he waited for the first one to strike before he made his move.

((I would, but I'm having major brain fart.....all my posts so far in other rps have been extremely short as of late.))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:55 pm
(Ahhh okay then^^ ME can wait until the brain fart is gone^^ Just making sure you haven't forgotten about me.)

"Whats that supposed to mean punk?!" The leader asked as he sneered at Akuna. The other frowned then one with bleacked blonde hair lunged at him and threw a punch to his face.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:22 am
He let him hit him in the face as a wicked smile spread across it. He didn't seemed phazed by the hit. His head only slightly moving in the direction he had been trying to hit it in. Sure now there was a mark from the force use for the punch, but Akuna chucked. His fist from behind him came down and thumped the goon in the gut hard. " This what I mean," He then spun on his toes and nocked another in the side of his head with a round hous kick only hard enough to nock him on the ground and not to hurt him to much. Knowing full well if he unleashed his fighting power on them most would be broken or dead and he really didn't want that to happen.

((Nah didn't forget....just thinking really hard on what to post and how to post it.))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:09 pm
(KK I'll wait then^^ Good luck at thinking of a post:3)

The goons blinked as he knocked out two of their men and the leader tched. "GEt him!" He yelled then all of them nodded and lunged at Akuna all at once.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:23 pm
A wicked smile spread across his face and he said something in an ancient tounge. The wind picked up and nocked them away some how. Akuna all the while stayed near Shinji making sure he never got hurt as this went on. If this kept up he would have to show himself. Even with his spells and his huamn form, if these thugs didn't back off from these threats then he would have no choice and he hoped that Shinji saw this as a problem. He gritted his teeth slightly.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:35 pm
"Wh-what the hell?!"One said as they got knocked away by the wind.
"L-lets split!!" The leader said as they ran off, the leader cursing, saying he'll get back and what not.

Shinji watched them leave and sighed in relief./ He slid to the floor and sighed again. "Their gone..." HE said, taking a deep breath.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:05 pm
Akuna shivered and shook his head, spells always left his human form feeling cold. If he was inhis dragon form he could go on for days using the anceint spells, but not in this fragile form. "Good. I would have hated to bring light back to the world that my kind still exsits when we've been gone for so long...then again....maybe I am the last of my kind...." His face saddened at that thought.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:38 am
Shinji looked up at Akuna and frowned. He got up slowly then put his hand on Akuna's as he gave a small smile. "It'll..It'll be okay. At least your here." He stated, making his smile a bit bigger.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:51 pm
"Yes....that may be true....but....It hurts to think i am the only one left.....that I was spared and everyone else perished," He sighed as his shoulders drooped slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 5:58 pm
Shinji looked at him then frowned softly. He hugged the other gently then smiled again as he said:"I know but at least you can live on for them. Never forget that their in your heart."  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:51 pm
Akuna smiled softly and nodded, "Thanks....I needed that." He stretched slightly and yawned, "Want to go back?" Akune was tired and needed the rest now. This form hand't preformed magic in a long time so it was taking a toll on him. He had to retrain this form in order for it to be able to use magic like that again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:23 pm
"Yeah. Lets go." He said as he smiled then turned, taking Akuna's hand and walking back to the house.  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

Lykoi Kitty

Feral Kitten

12,500 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:25 am
Akuna followed silently, he felt really tired from the fight earlier and felt as though he needed a long nap, which he would do as soon as they got back to the younger boys home. He stretched his arms over his head working out the kinks that were starting to build in his shoulders. It had deffinately been to long since the last time he had fought some or anyone like that before. Yawning he groaned as he stretched, "Well when we get back, I seriously need some rest." He was starting to look as tired as he felt.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff