Welcome to Gaia! ::

ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD!!

Back to Guilds

Zelda games, Role-play, games and contests. 

Tags: Zelda, Game, Contests, Nintendo, Link 

Reply ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD
Introduction Thread! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Eyes of the Forgotten

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 2:36 pm
mah name is Legoreth ahem-username-ahem xD and I love zelda I played since I was 4 years old, and now i'm a zelda geek, and as a roleplay Zelda character I create fusions between an Evil sheikah with Shadow Link =D  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:46 pm
Hi ^^

Mi Name is Ameriablackie & i played zelda since i was mm .. O.O 12 years old
razz (im 17) and ehmm o.o .... xD!

now im playing oracle of ages.. and i recentely (1 week ago) finished the minish cap

rofl bye!

Ameriablackie

purplekitty
Captain

Tipsy Tipper

7,500 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 8:13 pm
Legoreth
mah name is Legoreth ahem-username-ahem xD and I love zelda I played since I was 4 years old, and now i'm a zelda geek, and as a roleplay Zelda character I create fusions between an Evil sheikah with Shadow Link =D
sounds sweet! welcome to the guild!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:02 am
Man...I am bummbed out!!! I used to have a Avi that looked just like link!!
and my profile had so much cool stuff...but now I cosplaying someone else =(

Well about me. I am the best at Zelda (I am sure someone else thinks that so dont take it offenofly)) I have beaten every game except the one on Phillips Cd where you actually get to play as Zelda...ts pretty cheap...thats why I havent found it yet. I am 15 years of age and my first nintendo game I played was "The Legend of Zelda" Snen  

Vincent Valentine71

Criss~Angle

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:09 pm
Hey ^_^ im gaara81 and im stuck on the links awakining game for the GBA....im stuck as a bunny in the world that i have to do something in. it is hard...i also need the hook shot so.....bye.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 5:11 am
hi, im mazzy, im also a huge link fangirl, im 16 years old, iv been playing for about 4 years, i havnt played that many zelda games though, just the o.o.t and m.m(which i couldnt finish cos the game was taken away)
i also like drawing zelda fan art, but i dont seem to have time anymore....  

mazzy713

Persephone Waker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 11:31 am
Hello. whee I wish I could say I've played the games since I was in diapers, but I can't. My friend got me into it. She was talking about WW, telling me all the secrests, and at the time I was like, "*nod*...Ok..." Now I'm mad that she spoiled the end for me. xp

I've been addicted to it since the sixth grade--I'm in tenth now and sixteen-years-old--when I wrote my fan fic. (Shameless adversing: The link is in my profile, if you want to take a peak.) My profile is covered with Zelda pictures that I found on Photobucket. mrgreen I'm dying to play TP like every Zelda-obsessed human being on the planet. whee

Hello. heart whee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 6:28 pm
Hey everyone!!!

My name is Rebecca
But you can call me Bec, Beccy or anything else you think off
I have a few nick names that I’m quite fond of so please call me them:

Kitty, Lee and Saria.

I absolutely LOVE Zelda, only I haven’t played many of the games, I do have OOT and MM (On Nintendo 64) and there still playable, woot!!!

Some times i will dress my Avi up as Saria and jump around and play pon the ocarina just for fun.

I have heaps of cheats and walk throughs so I might be posting them if there is (Probably is) A forum for that.

Thanks all for accepting me!

xoxo Saria

bec_the_lost

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

Sin the Feline

PostPosted: Tue Oct 31, 2006 10:11 pm
User Image

Well, my name is Samantha! My friends call me either Reb-Kazeo, Int, Inter, Destiny, Intertwined, Sammie, Sam, E.Wrath or Wrath-chan/san!

I'm 17 years old and as you can see -points up- I'm a female. Yep, hard to believe huh? Lol, making poems, drawing and writing are the things I do most. I'm more offa tomboy though, i'm not like all the other girls, plus my favourite colors are all sorts of blue and silver and gold and red. x'D

I like reading, drawing, being on the computer, writing, cuddling my pets Shailo(dog), and Binky(cat), cycling, talking with my friends, swimming, going to alot of different places, Envy, Wrath, Bakura, Riku, Kurai, Kyo and a lot more anime chars, listening music.

I dislike people who hate me for no reason, people who pick on persons, someone insulting my family, someone who can't seem to stop pissing you off.

My favourite animes.. Well that's kinda obvious for one! Fullmetal Alchemist!! After it there's Wolf's Rain, Elfen Lied, Xenosaga, Fruits Basket, DBZ DBGT, Shaman King, Yu-Gi-Oh, Naruto, Inuyasha and Gundam Wing!

My Favorite Games are Kingdom Hearts (Can't wait for 2!!), Kya: Dark Lineage, Final Fantasy (every serie!), Soul Calibur, Singstar (But I can't sing! x'D) And Zelda OoT and MM though I havent played them in a while ;-;

My Favorite Movies are Pirates of the Carribean (daw x'D), Lord of the Rings, Balto, Final Fantasy VII Advent Children and a whole lot more, but i'm to lazy to write it down!

My Favorite Books are like to much to name! But here's two. Eragon and Hart van inkt (Tintenherz) (It's dutch U__U)

And i've only got some favourite manga.....

Kagerou!

Fullmetal Alchemist!

Naruto!

And Level!

Oh, and I also do fanart and write and make YouTube AMV's! x'D

My DeviantArt

My Fanfiction.Net page

Let us Listen to Mussssic!

And that's kinda it.... -nods- I hope this has been useful x'D

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 4:25 am
hi....
im Milly....obviously...
i love Link...he's my hero...
User Image
(my fav pic is to big to post... sweatdrop )
yeah...i started playing Zelda recently...Wind Waker was my first one...and unfortunatly my parents refuse to get me any games for the old system i have...i think it's a N64...but i haven't played it in a while...anyway...........so yeah...i'm dying for the new Wii...(i hate that name)...and the new zelda game...yeah............

millyBug

Bashful Bard

7,965 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150

Linkinuzelos

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:00 pm
Hello I'm linkinuzelos! I love all the link games (lol of course that is why im here!)
hmmm i love to draw too. I might enter that contest. hmmmmm  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 9:11 am
I'm new too
Hi every one I'm Starrydays you can just call me starry!
I LLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEE
ZELDA
I'm 14 right now and in training to become a anime
artist. I'm pretty sure you will see me around the
art contests and things.
I rp too! I can't wait to get started.

I hope I can be an acctive memeber for you guys
I all so like Pokemon I hope that won't be a problem  

Tom Nook the Raccoon

TsundereTomato

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:54 pm
Hi! I'm KyraHeavensAngel *But you can just Call me Kyra!*

I love to draw A LOT! I usually don't leave the house without my sketch pad, because I'll never know when inspiration comes. So You'll probally see me in art contests & also writing fan fics *I love those*... As you can tell I LOVE The Legend Of Zelda, and my fav characters are...

Link *Who doesn't like Link?*
Ganon
Midna
The Postman
Zelda
*Red Link From The Four Swords*
Vaati
Sheik
And... Saria
*Big list there, haha...*

I've also read most of the LOZ Manga

I've Read...
Ocarina of Time *Child & Adult Saga*
Majora's Mask
The Minish Cap
The Four Swords+ *Both Volumes*
Oracle Of Seasons

And I've Played And/Or Have...
Ocarina of Time
Majora's Mask *Majora's mask is a creepy mask! (Hides in closet)*
Twilight Princess
Wind Waker
*Origonal* LOZ
The Adventures Of Link
The Minish Cap
The Four Swords

Well that's a little about me, I hope I have LOTS of fun here and get a nice welcome here! ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:16 pm
Hi everyone! I'm Mandy, and I just just joined this guild. I love playing Zelda, especially LoZ: Ocarina of Time (N64). I haven't had a chance to play the new game for the Wii, but I hope to soon.

I look forward to meeting all of you!  

Raggedy Mandy

threatened_peace

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:08 am
hi all, im new, i played LoZ since the the first one came out when i was like 3. i played all but Majoras mask and beaten almost all. my fave is Wind Waker and Twilight Princes on GC.  
ZELDA ADDICTION GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff