Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Dragon Tamer: Dragon Rebellion (started) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:43 pm
(What!? XD)

Well then we better get moving. He picked up the human to make it easier to get up. Do you need some help. I know your wounds haven't completely healed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:54 pm
Lucifer slowed to a walk, snorting out a cloud of smoke. She looked over the battlefield, empty of life, and littered in corpses. She sighed, before letting out a piercing roar, which echoed for miles. If there were any living humans around, she wanted to help them.  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:59 pm
Saika balanced herself then burst through the top of the trees knocking them off to the sides with her wings so that they wouldn't fall on Troa or Resrai. Saika let out a loud raor in return as a warning as she flew toward her with great speed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:02 pm
What was...Saika! Aw, man! He launched himself into the air to follow her.  

SotaAlpha

Daarka

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:16 pm
Lucifer slipped into the forest, letting out another earsplitting roar. Wasn't there anyone around?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:29 pm
Saika stopped at landed on the ground a little ways infront of Lucifer. What is your business here? she asked looking directly into Lucifer's eyes.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:35 pm
Resrai stopped behind Saika and froze at the site of the dragon. She was enormous, powerful, and probably a lot more skilled in fighting they both were. Resrai hid the human from site as to hopefully not put his life in danger.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:36 pm
Lucifer sighed, another plume of smog escaping her jaws. Great. She wanted to attract humans, not dragons.
"That is not of your business," She said, her rich, Scottish accent nicely smoothing down her naturally hoarse, brittle voice. "Who do you fight for?"

Daarka

Friendly Friend

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm
Resrai stepped infront of Saika. Let me handle this Saika. He turned to the dragon and bowed his head in respect. We battle for man nor dragon. A group of our own after noticing that dragons aren't the only destroyers here. If you have noticed, my friends wounds were that made by scientists; humans. We are not here to participate in confrontation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:43 pm
i have no side Saika said in return as she stood tall and held her ground with no emotion in her face.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:47 pm
Resrai was frightened of how the dragon would react to Saika's rudeness...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Lucifer sighed lightly. "Alright. As long as ye don't side with the dragons," She murmured, dipping her head slightly. "Then I don't have any battle to pick with ye."  

Daarka

Friendly Friend

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:02 pm
If you don't mind me asking, that roar earlier...it sounded like you were looking for someone. Is a friend lost or something?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm
Saika slipped back and wrapped her tail around Troa carefully makeing sure he was safe.  

FoxgirlSaika

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Friendly 100

SotaAlpha

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:05 pm
(I'll be back in a few hours. Play nicely girls wink )  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff