Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Nights/North] Chapter I : Let The Rain Fall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 am
"Hell I'd not turn down help if it be offered no. But only if I need it. I manage if I can" Pora offered as he stood up. Vanishoing into the kitchen he spent a few seconds rummaging before returning with a thick roast dinner and a larger glass of water.

He handed the food and cuterly down to Lydia. "Well I'll leave you be. I best clean up" He said with a smile. Rising from the table to returned to behind the bar and began cleaning. To any of the mages in the group they recognised prestedigitation easily enough as he pointed at the taps and they polished themselves to a high shine.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:23 am
Maddita notices the silence out the front of the silver sails and began to worry a little, she made her way over to the front door and attempted to open it "Why wont it open grrrr... this is not my day" She stepped back and decided to look around for another way in and wandered down the side of the tavern.

KawaiiTsukai

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:07 am
Hearing a noise Pora moved to the door, unbarring it he looked out. Into the empty street "Stupid kids" He cursed under his breath As he barred the door again.

Maddita noticed a window on the second floor about 20 foot away. Slightly ajar a soft light shon from bejon the glass.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:59 pm
She smiled, and gave a quiet reply to Pora as he walked away: "Thanks."

She starts by taking a drink, then going to cut the food. She didn't really need to eat per-se, but she did enjoy the taste some foods had. And since it was her first time here, well... May as well.

"So whats' the plan?.. " She asks the others, "I learned a few things here and there but nothing really interesting."

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

KawaiiTsukai

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:36 am
Maddita grined "Haa! To easy!" she shut her eyes and began to scale up the wall. As she reached the window she gave it a shove to push it open and hopped onto the ledge. The window slowly began to close behind her, without noticing her cloak was caught she landed inside the room with a loud thud.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:26 pm
Maddita noted that she was in a well lit hallway. The hall lead straight down and to a set of stairs, where Maddita could hear the voices of her traveling companions

((For the nat 20 listen XD))

Elena hears the thud and the foosteps from the hall. She knows the jaunt as Maddita's. Along with this she hears a faint mechanical clicking, she cant quite place the sound  

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

x-wild-eyes-x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:49 pm

Elena turns her head to face Lydia. “Well I’m planning to go to bed & get a good nights rest before guild competition tomorrow. I won’t be much use in it if I sit here drinking all night” she added with a slight grin

Suddenly her eyes dart up towards the ceiling. “I hear Maddita. How did she get up there?” she asks puzzled.

Her attention then shifts to the clicking sound “What on earth? Does anyone else hear that clicking?”

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:08 pm
"Clicking... ?" Lydia questions, trying to listen for the noise for she'd missed it.

[ Listen 16. If that hears anything. ]
[ I figure Lydia will just get her two hours of sleep then stay down on the lower floor area the rest of the night incase someone else wakes up early. Just thought I'd mention it now. xD ]

Reevinja Mk II
Vice Captain

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:22 pm
Lydia hears the clicking, faintly. She can not place the source.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:59 pm
"Hmm, I don't hear anything," the Paladin responded as she rose to her feet as well. "I'm certainly going to enjoy laying on a soft mattress once again. Goodnight, all. Sleep well."

Rising to her feet, she makes for the stairs and up to her room.

((I'm assuming a 5 doesn't hear anything of use so....))  

bamaotaku
Crew

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:48 pm
(Listen = 14)

"Eh, it's probably nothing." Adriel said, standing up and stretching. "Since the party's over, I think I'll call it a night as well. I'll see you guys in the morning."

Adriel headed up to his room, locked the door, and began to count his spoils.

(Taking 20, Search = 31)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:24 am
(( Seph has decided to step down, so I'm gonna puppet his charrie for this post ))

Gontor rises from his seat and smiles to those remining "I shall see you in the morning" He said before moving sqiftly to the stairs and his room for the night.

Pora finishes up his magical cleaning for the day and vanishes though a door at the back of the room, an office of some sort aparently.

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rock_DS

4,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:50 pm
((To move things along I'ma push forward, assuming you all need to sleep some time XD))

The simultanious sound buzzed into all the rooms of the party, an earlie morning wake up call pre set by Pora.

The smell of well cooked food drifted up though the halls as the sun broke the horizon, promissing a beautiful day for the start of the contest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 5:59 pm
Miai is up with the dawn, preparing her armor after saying her prayer of respect to Heironeous. When she hears that noise and smells the food, she smiles and dons her now gleaming armor. She then puts her hair up into a bun to insure it doesn't get in the way before leaving her room and heading downstairs.  

bamaotaku
Crew

x_Adriel_x

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:24 pm
Adriel awoke to the smell of frying meat, cursing the moment the harsh sunlight touched his eyes, frying his hungover synapses. He literally rolled out of bed, falling onto the floor with a thud, groaning more in annoyance than physical pain. He slowly crawled up a wall into a standing position, and began to dress.

Once fully clothed, he groggily followed the delicious scent of breakfast. Some heavy, greasy foods would do him good.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff