Reply Le Anime Hotel
Receptionist Desk Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

letsdance_DJ

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:15 pm
Tiffany waited and waited for the key but it seemed like forever! So she decided to walk around and explore. While she wandered, she heard noises. There seemed to be no one around so it must be her weird spell working again. "The keys are always lost. It must've been that weird guy that came in before." So that's why it's taking so long to get the key for my room, Tiffany thought. Oh, well. Guess I'll just head back and take ANOTHER nap.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:33 pm
(apologies, not many people come here so it seems...)

-Valcazar

-A man passing by ran to her and asked.- "you need a room?" - Without hearing her answer he place a hand in his coat pocket and looked up to the ceiling as if thinking of something but was rather trying to feel for the keys. his face lit up as he felt it.- "Aha...here it is." -he gave her a key with a number on it.- "West wing correct? i was actually going to return it to the office because i was gonna choose it myself, but changes happened. i hope you enjoy your stay here. for now there will be no payment for rent for now. i will begin charging a year or 2 from today. for now however your rooms are temporarily free. welcome, i hope you enjoy your stay and participate in activities. Ah..how rude of me, My name is Valcazar, the manager of this hotel." -he offered to shake her hand. and then had to go.- "Sorry i must be going, i'm so busy i'm always on the move, stop by my office if you have any concerns and questions. oh and here." -Val gave her a map of the place so she'd know her surroundings without having to approach the area herself.-

"TAke care." -with that he waved goodbye and headed to his office the manager's room-  

Valcazar
Captain

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:01 pm
Jin walked to the desk in a nice way. "Helo, I need a room please." He said with a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:30 pm
-MALE REceptionist-

A Male receptionist answers Jin: "Oh you do? well hows this...WEst wing and find the number of a door with the same number as the key alright." -he said giving Jin a key and pointing towards the direction of the west wing.-  

Valcazar
Captain

Lyra Shay James

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:48 pm
Jin smiles, "Thanks" he says quitely before heading to his room in a nice way. all apart of his plan.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm
Tiffany looked up and got the keys. She said "thank you" and left to look for her room in the west Wing.  

letsdance_DJ

Therealpayne
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:48 pm
Joseph:*walks in*
im just gonna take some keys and go
*takes keys and goes to the dark wing*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 4:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm not just some killer...

Xavier walked into the reception area, seeming to be extremely drunk. His silver hair was covering his eyes, and he was stumbling around to get to the desk. As he finally reached the desk, he put both hands down on it to steady himself. Once he was balanced enough to keep himself up with one hand, he took a key out and held it up for the receptionist to see.
"Like...I'm staying at...this hotel...but when I got the room, man, I was so wasted bro...I don't even remember where my room is. And this place is, like, totally huge, bro..."
Despite the fact that he seemed to be drunk, he had a very friendly voice. His smile was one of pure sincerity.
"No problem, sir...this room is right in the main wing"
"Thank you...and I'll...mentally make a note of where it is this time..."
As Xavier turned around to walk to the main wing, an evil smile crept onto his face. His little act had worked, he had gotten into the room. The man who had really paid for the room would never be found, especially since what was left of him didn't even look like it was once human. Dismembering bodies was dirty work and cost Xavier his only change of clothes; luckily the guy wore the same size. Now he had a place to stay while he 'worked'. It was difficult for him to hold in the laughter as he left towards the Main Wing.

...I am death itself...  

RikoSeryuji
Vice Captain

Shadowy Pumpkin

8,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Timid 100

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:15 pm
Pandora,Bags in hand,Walked to the desk.Drumming her fingers on the desk she said"can I get a room please"She sighed and waited for the key and the assigned room to be told to her.Why do I find it hard to be patientShe thought to herself.She shrugged in answer to herself.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:24 pm
A Receptionist saw her and walked over, "Would you klike a regular wing or the specialized Dark wing ma'am?"  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:25 pm
"I'll take whatever"Pandora.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:27 pm
"West, then."
He hands her the key and points into the direction to her room.  

Therealpayne
Crew

bloodyflutist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:32 pm
Pandora Took the key.Thank you.She said lifting her bags and heading off for her room.
((OCC:West wing))  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:33 pm
Have a nice.  

Therealpayne
Crew

keiala2

2,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:18 pm
*runs inside hotel carring alot of luggae* the sweet smell of repest fills the air.*Rings bell numbous times*HELLLLLOOOOOO!  
Le Anime Hotel

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff