Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:33 pm
Jay nodded"Yes you are right!"He then went back to his room and gatherd all his thins"Mhh...did i a mistake?....no i think i planned everything right.."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:40 pm
Mina looked at Garnet. "We need to pack as much food as we can carry. Who knows how long we'll be out there!" she said.

((Speaking of Garnet, where is she? O.O And Dragon too? Arisu is still waiting for Annexus's response and I don't want to leave Tag behind.))  

Stefisgarden

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:50 pm
((Sorry. So where am I? I have been exhausted lately))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:53 pm
((Hey! You're back! I was starting to get worried! Um... What was happening the last time you posted, and do you want me to summarize what happened with the king's army as well as with the Eternal Eyes, or just the Eternal Eyes??))  

Stefisgarden

Dragongoro

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:56 pm
((Anything you can. It was just after I forget the name of the guy who was in the forest collapsed in Garnet's house.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:15 am
(sorry for being out for so long I just got out of the hospital you see
so can someone update me a little plsssss .)  

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 am
((Uh... I tried to type a summary up yesterday, but my computer decided to shut itself down, and I lost everything. It would be a big help if you would read it, but I can't ask you to do that. I'll just try to type up another summary. I can't promise that it'll work, though.))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 am
Okay. This first part will be for Dragon only, as Dread was there and he knows what happened.. The second part will be for both of you. Just so you know, I tend to go into too much detail.

Um… Roxis woke up and went to the kitchen to make a cake, luring Mina down with the smell. XD Mina walked in the kitchen when the cake was done and said hello. I made a new girl for the king’s army, named Asuka. She decided that she wanted to go annoy Mamoru for the fun of it. Roxis’s wings attacked Mina unintentionally, and she dodged away. Asuka found Mamoru in the hall, but tripped just as she reached him, falling into him and bringing him to the ground. They landed with Asuka sitting on Mamoru’s stomach with one leg on each of his sides. Mamoru spent the next few pages trying to get her to get off. XD That was kinda funny. I suggest reading it if you want a laugh. Then again, I’m easily amused. Anyway, back to the summary! XD Uh… Roxis serves some cake to himself and Mina, and they talk. Dread and I had a short-lived OOC conversation about Kingdom Heart. Dread made a new character, named Reddiel, who is one crazy…uh…guy. I dare not summarize that post. It made me cringe the first time I read it! If you want to read it, it’s on page 7. More conversation between Mina and Roxis and more of Mamoru trying to get Asuka to get off. Pyro jumped into the RP with Jay walking to Garnets house, burned and covered in blood. Garnet woke up and answered the door when Jay knocked. It seems they were old friends. Jay tells her that he had been in the village. He also tells her that Mamoru and Arisu was there. Annexus told Arisu that he knew that she lied to him in the throne room and told her that he wanted to know the truth. Uh… Jay and Garnet walked into the kitchen and Mina asked what happened to Jay. Arisu told Annexus that she would simply like to enjoy a game of cat and mouse. More of Mamoru trying to get Asuka to get off. XD Garnet asked Mina to heal Jay, which he doesn’t want to be healed. Mina and Garnet spend the next few posts trying to convince him to let Mina heal him. Annexus moved next to Arisu and started to stroke her cheek, asking her why she wanted to play with the Eternal Eyes. Arisu blushed and told him that she just thought they’d be fun to play with. Mamoru finally got Asuka to get off by creating a shield around himself that pushes her off. Annexus’s hand stilled under Arisu’s ear as he saw her blush. Deciding to experiment, he leaned in and spoke against her cheek, asking her why she wished to play with them. More of Garnet and Mina trying to convince Jay to let Mina heal him. Uh… Roxis leaves a diamond on the table to pay for the supplies he used to make the cake and flew north. Reddiel left the capital and flew south. XD

From here, the summary is for you both.

Arisu blushed again and started to stutter her replies. Mamoru and Asuka talk, Mamoru going to his room and Asuka following him. Annexus asked why Arisu joined the army and complimented her, much to his own surprise. He stood up abruptly, wondering what was wrong with him. Jay gives in and decides to let Mina bandage his wounds and asks Garnet if he could stay there for the night. Mina asked for a first aid kit to bandage his wounds with, but remembers something in the village. She runs out to the village and starts to dig through the burned remains of her house. Arisu blushed even more after the compliment and asked Annexus if something was wrong when he stood. Mamoru and Asuka are still talking, Mamoru trying to talk Asuka out of seeking revenge against the Eternal Eyes.(For more info, see her profile) Garnet bandages Jay’s wounds instead. Annexus asked Arisu if she would like to on a walk with him. Jay, after his wounds are all bandaged, goes to his room. Mina retrieved her bow, quiver, and katana from her house. Her aunt, who is somehow still alive but is dying, explains that her mother was an Eternal Eyes, then dies. Mina starts to walk back to Garnet’s house. Arisu said she would go on a walk with Annexus. More talk between Mamoru and Asuka. Garnet walks outside to wait for Mina. Annexus leads Arisu outside and into a garden. They walked in silence, both trying to make sense of what had happened in Annexus’s sitting room. Arisu had blocked all of the thoughts of the people around her, Annexus included. Mina walked up to the house and apologized for running out. Uh… Garnet leads Mina back to the kitchen. Annexus asked Arisu if he seemed sick. Then Garnet_Fiosa logged off and we haven’t seen her since. Mina follows Garnet back inside and sits at the table. Arisu tells Annexus that he doesn’t seem sick. Jay kept having nightmares and went back to the kitchen. Him and Mina start to talk. Asuka followed Mamoru to his room and still didn’t leave him alone, so Mamoru gave in and let her watch him work. Mamoru opens the door to his room and Asuka walked in and is surprised by the huge piles of papers and books that dominated the room. Asuka decides to clean Mamoru’s room for him while he makes plans. XD Mamoru is trying to think of where the Eternal Eyes could be and thinks that the only place they could be is as Garnet’s house. He’s right, of course. Jay and Mina make a plan to go and hide in the mountains. Asuka trips again and Mamoru goes to help her, saying that she could get hurt if she isn’t more careful. Asuka hugs him suddenly, dragging him back to the ground, and she ends up sitting on him again. XD Mamoru tells her to get off once and she listens. Mina and Jay start making preparations to leave. That’s all.

Now my hands hurt. -.- XD Sorry that it’s so long. I said that I go into too much detail.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 4:24 pm
Roxis had left Garnets place was now sitting on top of a mountain he looked at a village from a distance it looked peaceful he wondered if that place would be attacked by the kings army.

Reddiel had just arrived at a village he saw that it was nicely populated "What a nice place...................... To bad its gonna burn" Reddiel said as he fired a ball of black fire at the church he then followed up with a large fire bomb he smashed on the ground setting the house and buildings ablaze "hahahahahahahahahahaha burn burn!" Reddiel said as he laughed insanely  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:09 am
((I'm beginning to worry about Garnet. O.O))

Arisu had a sudden glimpse of the future. The Eternal Eyes are going to the mountains, she thought to herself. She sent a message to Mamoru telling him where they were going. If you hurry, you could get there before them, she told him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru suddenly heard Arisu in his head. You're sure? All right, then. Asuka and I will head out. They can't be that hard to find, right? he thought back to her. "Asuka, Arisu just told me where the Eternal Eyes are going. Do you want to come with me?" he asked Asuka.
Asuka was instantly at her feet. "Yes!"
"All right. Let's go," Mamoru said, grabbing his naginata.  

Stefisgarden

D_Storm_02

2,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:44 am
Roxis could see fire from the village he was looking at he then took to the sky heading for the village as he landed he saw the it was a complete and utter massacer he saw people impaled on pike's and children hanging from tree's "Who could have done such a thing" Roxis said as he scouted the area on foot keeping his wings hidden as turned left at a street corner he saw a man holding a child by the leg upside down and slowly burning him Roxis quickly drew his sword and charged at the man " You let that kid Go!" Roxis yelled out as he charged at him ready to stab him.

Reddiel saw the boy charging at him at that moment he threw his child victim into a burning building sending the boy to a painful scourching death then he faced the boy charging at him then as soon as the boy's sword was about to hit him he drew out his weapon a orb that can form into any weapon it then formend into a metal glove he then grabed the boys sword stopping it from hitting him he then punched the kid in the face

Roxis was sent back by the puch his back hit the wall "What howed he do that!" Roxis said in shock as he did not see the puch until it hit him "okay lets see you block this!" Roxis said as he flew up into the air he raised his left hand and wind and lighting started to gather around it " Eat this!" Roxis said as he fired the attack at his enemy it was a sharp huricane wind with lighting around it.

Reddiel saw the bolt heading for him he threw the boys sword away and he dashed to the side quickly with ease evading the bolt
"Not bad kid but way in over your head!" Reddiel said as he extended his wings then he flew up in the air facing the Boy "I am Reddiel Hunter for the king Anexus..................... And I shall be your doom! " Reddiel said then a black portal appeared behind him he went in the portal and appeared behind the boy he then opened his palm and a black fire ball appeared he then slamed the ball of fire on the boys back

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:37 pm
((Uh... King Arisu? XD Arisu is a girl. She's Annexus's assassin, and also the girl that he's starting to fall in love with. XD))  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:47 pm
JAy walked back to the kitchen.Then he just searched for food in the whole kitchen and put this in his bag."Are you ready,Mina?"HE asked her(....i think we are kinds stuck....i mean where is garret?we need her!Or shall we say she just disapeared ..?)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:22 pm
((I'll PM her, but she hasn't been on. I'm starting to worry.))

Mina had packed some food. She nodded. She unstrung her bow and placed it in the quiver, putting the quiver on her back. Then she put her katana on a sword belt and put it on. "I'm ready," she said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you sure they'll come up here?" Asuka asked for the hundredth time. They had arrived at the mountain that the Eternal Eyes were going to just a few minutes ago.
"Yes, Asuka. Have Arisu's visions ever been wrong?" Mamoru said.
Asuka sighed, fingering the hilt of her longsword. "Well, no, but..."
"If we aren't quiet, the Eternal Eyes will be able to hear us when they do come. We don't want them to get away," Mamoru told her.  

Stefisgarden

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:45 pm
"Okey, then let's go "He said before he went out of the kitchen.His thoughts were racing and he was nervous.Did he everything right? Or did he forget something?No he was sure he did everything right,but he was still very nervous.  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games